PDA

View Full Version : Do a whole spread for the poster above you

PrincessKLS
06-13-10, 04:37 PM
Okay so there's been some complaint about the accuracy and montaony of these psychic practice threads so this time, do a whole spread with Tarot, Iching, etc (whatever you are comfortable with) for the poster above but a rule is that once you go, you can't go again. 1 reading per person only. Oh and if you want to ask a question specifically for someone to do for you go ahead.

Since I'm getting close to my SSI hearing, I want to get an idea of if I have a good chance of getting approved by the end of this year/beginning of next year or longer?

Falling Star
06-13-10, 04:47 PM
With the greatest amount of respect i see no cause for complaint on Psychic thread. I am only able to see sincerity and respect for fellow readers. But then i do not work with ego.

I am quite angered that anybody should hold the right to question others integrity and subsequent honesty, but then i can only speak for myself!

PrincessKLS
06-13-10, 04:58 PM
I can understand your frustration but I can see where Mon_Sno is coming from. I sometimes find myself giving cold readings and I've stated that I'm not that great at my psychic abilities they are still growing. Anyway, if you'd like to, give me a reading on my question stated above.

Falling Star
06-13-10, 05:02 PM
But that is you! Some of the youngsters on there such as Nightshade, Siren, Joujoun, are amazingly accurate at any time!

Who has the right to question anyones integrity? if you feel that you cannot give an honest statement then you stay away from the thread.

Anyway sorry, i am probably overreacting here, but noone has the right to queston anothers integrity. that is all i have to say!!

gracesong
06-13-10, 05:04 PM
Falling Star, I don't think anyone was questioning anyone else's integrity. It may only perhaps have been frustrations with the format of things which needed to be let out. :)

Princess, I just did a three-card spread for your question.
The first card, which represents your thoughts regarding the situation, came out as a two of diamonds. This shows that you're currently in financial negotiations of some kind. You seek to work with the powers that be to get this in order in a diplomatic, fair way.
The second card, seen as your feelings, came out as an eight of hearts. Interpreted along with the previous card, I see that you're tenaciously pursuing this matter for your own emotional well-being.
In light of that fact, the outcome, the six of clubs, shows that you will reap the benefits of your hard work in pursuing this. It looks to be due to arrive either at the end of this year or early next year.
Good luck, and let me know if you need clarification.
BTW, in the instructions, by the phrase "one reading per person only", does it mean we can only read for a person once, or does it mean that I can only do one reading period?

PrincessKLS
06-13-10, 05:05 PM
I didn't say I lied about all of them, but it is hard for me to tune in and as a lot of you know, I'm going through a tough time so I'm probably a bit vunerable to strong energies like psychic abilities and such, especially at the moment and a lot of those people you mentioned have been very accurate and right most of the time, but I still feel like Mon_Sno, although he comes across as a skeptic to me had a good point and we aren't the only one concerned.

gracesong
06-13-10, 05:07 PM
Please forgive my double post, but with all due respect, can we please stay on topic?
This thread, to my knowledge, was not started to question anyone's integrity. In my humble opinion, this discussion needs to have taken place either in visitor or private messages. :)
OK, moving on....
I've got a question, if anyone would like to take it up. :)

for many reasons, there's a certain person i've been thinking about. I realized that I didn't quite fully give him a chance to get to know him, and I misjudged him. What do you guys see about him, and what should I do to proceed?

PrincessKLS
06-13-10, 05:08 PM
Falling Star, I don't think anyone was questioning anyone else's integrity. It may only perhaps have been frustrations with the format of things which needed to be let out. :)

Princess, I just did a three-card spread for your question.
The first card, which represents your thoughts regarding the situation, came out as a two of diamonds. This shows that you're currently in financial negotiations of some kind. You seek to work with the powers that be to get this in order in a diplomatic, fair way.
The second card, seen as your feelings, came out as an eight of hearts. Interpreted along with the previous card, I see that you're tenaciously pursuing this matter for your own emotional well-being.
In light of that fact, the outcome, the six of clubs, shows that you will reap the benefits of your hard work in pursuing this. It looks to be due to arrive either at the end of this year or early next year.
Good luck, and let me know if you need clarification.
BTW, in the instructions, by the phrase "one reading per person only", does it mean we can only read for a person once, or does it mean that I can only do one reading period?

I think, the way I'm going to do it, is that, to try to encourage more people in here and not the same people doing it over and over, One person can receive multiple readings from various people but not do the same person over and over.

BTW: Next person skip me and do Fallingstar or Gracesongs.

Falling Star
06-13-10, 05:32 PM
thankyou, sorry for over reaction not like me at all...........please read for gracesong as i am not in it!

PrincessKLS
06-13-10, 06:52 PM
I would but I'm still not skilled at celtic cross readings and that's what I'd prefer. Gracesong, ask your question so that someone can help you.

gracesong
06-13-10, 07:06 PM
OK, I just edited my post above, but for convenience's sake, I'll post it here again.

for many reasons, there's a certain person i've been thinking about. I realized that I didn't quite fully give him a chance to get to know him, and I misjudged him. What do you guys see about him, and what should I do to proceed?
Thanks! :)

Daedralord
06-13-10, 07:28 PM
I just saw this thread...thought perhaps I could answer and try...

I drew three runes. For simplicity the positions are influences from the past. The present and based on these two factors a possible outcome.

First rune: Teiwaz. Justice, I think this may relate to judgement as well. But Teiwaz is usually a force of right and of setting things to right. To ensure that justice will prevail and order triumph over chaos.

Some of your initial feelings may have been correct. Or it could indicate your attempt to set things right. For some reason the first part stood out stronger.

Second rune: Eihwaz, could be a transformation. A change of state coming on. Changing one thing to another. You are trying to alter the situation. It could also indicate that you may decide to confide some deeper feelings in this person.

Third Rune: Elhaz, Protection. I think it indicates that you should initially be cautious. Have your shields up. Be aware of your defences. Basically, still retain your caution when dealing with this person.

Interestingly all three runes relate to some aspect of defence and protection. All three of them have weapon associations. Teiwaz, a spear. Eihwaz, a bow of Yew and Elhaz, a type of trident used to disarm opponents.

The weapons indicate that you should be on your guard against this person. Hope this made sense and I did not do it wrong. :redface:

I just used my own interpretations and tried to leave the books behind.

gracesong
06-13-10, 08:08 PM
Hmm, that's interesting. I thought I had misjudged him due to my biases and previous experiences. I'll b sure to be cautious, though. :)

Do you have a question, DL?
Thanks! :D