EarthSong Forums

EarthSong Forums (http://www.earthsongforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Science of Energy (http://www.earthsongforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=115)
-   -   Energy "coding" / programming methods (http://www.earthsongforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6412)

Cran'Thun 04-19-10 07:57 AM

Energy "coding" / programming methods

I've been thinking of this topic for a while now and decided to put up a topic discussing this. Of course this topic is for the more advanced practitioners but as always everyone is welcome to contribute as they see fit :)

As I've been working with energy I noticed that I can't seem to program the energy in my body (while it is in my body) for some reason. When I have programmed / coded energy in the physical I usually create a ball of energy and program that ball. This method has provided me with a huge rate of success. When I program energy on the astral I use a similar method but sometimes I concentrate an amount of energy in no specific shape and program it that way and it has worked.

These methods suggest that energy does not react as well in a broader gathering than it does in a small space.

What do you find is the best method that works for you?

Blackwolf 04-19-10 12:43 PM

Re: Energy "coding" / programming methods

Would you do me a favor , Cran'Thun ?

I read and reread your post , and I can
not see how those methods you described
suggest your conclusion...

Could you elaborate ?

( thanks )...:)

Now , I could agree with your conclusion...

I await your further explanation , before I post...
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cran'Thun (Post 128682)
These methods suggest that energy does not react as well in a broader gathering than it does in a small space.

Lilith 04-19-10 12:45 PM

Sorry to barge in, Cran'Thun, why even create a ball for programming? Isnt programming the same as intent intensified?

Gravemyst 04-19-10 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by katiafish (Post 128949)
Sorry to barge in, Cran'Thun, why even create a ball for programming? Isnt programming the same as intent intensified?

Maybe you can intensify the intent by making a ball.

Lilith 04-19-10 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gravemyst (Post 128951)
Maybe you can intensify the intent by making a ball.

I stopped making balls.. I just emanate or "glow". Saying that, I rarely use balls for energy transfer if I dont want to cord or co-locate.
I find balls to be clumsy..

Gravemyst 04-19-10 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by katiafish (Post 128953)
I stopped making balls.. I just emanate or "glow". Saying that, I rarely use balls for energy transfer if I dont want to cord or co-locate.
I find balls to be clumsy..

Meh. Balls are the only thing I can physically feel. Dunno how to program them yet but I don't have any play dough so this is a useful substitute.

Blackwolf 04-19-10 01:07 PM

Compression value , is one reason for a ball...:)

Lilith 04-19-10 01:10 PM

I think I can produce a strong enough blast without the ball.. Co-location works faster than balls, as balls need to travel (hence the delay) and co-locating is instant..

Blackwolf 04-19-10 01:16 PM

Balls are not just for blasting...

However , whatever works , for any person ,
or by their tradition , is fine by me...;)

SunSister 04-19-10 02:13 PM

I don't consciously program anything. :) Here, it just is whatever it needs to be. I guess working with energy comes so naturally that I often don't put enough work into it. I have had many a sloppy mess follow me 'round because of that. I just work with intent and don't go through intensive coding unless I'm laying shields around something, which is another matter in its entirety because that program is written differently from a normal ball of energy.

The code is already written in whatever I choose to create. Shields need tweaking sometimes. Energy balls can be infinitely more diverse in creation and so are good to go once they pop up. Maybe I think of it too easily at times, but the way in which we handle energy reflects a large part of how we handle ourselves. If energy confines itself to something, which it is not doing out of its own nature, it generally means that we are confined to certain thoughts and patterns ourselves. Energy itself knows no boundaries and just is whatever it should be.

Current time: 04:47 PM (GMT -4)