EarthSong Forums

EarthSong Forums (http://www.earthsongforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Science of Energy (http://www.earthsongforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=115)
-   -   Energy "coding" / programming methods (http://www.earthsongforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6412)

Blackwolf 04-19-10 05:31 PM

Re: Energy "coding" / programming methods

The nature of energy , IMO , and IME ,
is to take whatever form is imposed upon
it , or superpositioned upon it , thus
lending form to the formless...

One may , in any instant , as a magician ,
energy worker , shaman , witch , etc...

Bring form to the formless , or work on
dissolution of form...order and chaos...

Now , an imbalance , in either direction ,
same as in love and will , would not be a
"good thing" , in my Tradition's view...;)

My Tradition believes it is our duty to be
co - workers with the universe , and throw
our neural nets upon the waters of chaos ,
imposing order upon formless energy...:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by SunSister (Post 129020)
If energy confines itself to something, which it is not doing out of its own nature, it generally means that we are confined to certain thoughts and patterns ourselves. Energy itself knows no boundaries and just is whatever it should be.

SunSister 04-20-10 04:37 AM

Mmm, my experience is that energy is so neutral and limitless that it can take pretty much any form. I was speaking specifically of us handling such energy, in which case the form it takes is not always the form it would naturally take if we didn't 'boss it around' to do so. For example, we sometimes hold on to things that aren't good for us. The energy available to us would often love to let go of this, but is restricted to staying with these things because we don't want to let go.

I usually let it take whatever course it will. Thoughts and emotions, for instance, already give form to the formless without us consciously influencing the energy linked to that. The very nature of energy is to be a chameleon. I choose to work with its natural course, which is something my entire work with energy is based on. Blocks and limits are often not natural, because we tend to confine ourselves to the familiar and don't let energy take its usual course.

Perhaps we mean the same thing, but in different words and with different ideas behind it. Energy, to me, is always 'on the move'. Anything that restricts it from moving is, in my opinion, something that should not be there.

Cran'Thun 04-20-10 04:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blackwolf (Post 128947)
Would you do me a favor , Cran'Thun ?

I read and reread your post , and I can
not see how those methods you described
suggest your conclusion...

Could you elaborate ?

( thanks )...:)

Now , I could agree with your conclusion...

I await your further explanation , before I post...

Quote:

Originally Posted by katiafish (Post 128949)
Sorry to barge in, Cran'Thun, why even create a ball for programming? Isnt programming the same as intent intensified?

Sorry, the right words failed me at the time I wrote my post. What I meant was that in my experience I have noticed that when I program energy that my program works much better when the energy I am working with is gathered in a small area as opposed to a wider area.

For example: If I let energy travel out of my finger or my hand to do something and I try to program the energy like that my program ends up being very ineffective but when I concentrate an amount of energy into a small space such as a ball or spread out in a small area and program it then my program ends up being more effective.

And yes katiafish, programming the energy would come down to intent intensified.

Blackwolf 04-20-10 05:01 AM

No , we don't see it the same way...:p

But that is okay...

My Tradition sees energy as a force meant to be
constrained and contained...chaos , which each
being shapes in their own way...

Do you see it differently ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by SunSister (Post 129537)
Perhaps we mean the same thing, but in different words and with different ideas behind it. Energy, to me, is always 'on the move'. Anything that restricts it from moving is, in my opinion, something that should not be there.

Blackwolf 04-20-10 05:03 AM

Thank you , Cran'Thun...

In my terminology , we refer to that , as
compression value...;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cran'Thun (Post 129546)
Sorry, the right words failed me at the time I wrote my post. What I meant was that in my experience I have noticed that when I program energy that my program works much better when the energy I am working with is gathered in a small area as opposed to a wider area.

For example: If I let energy travel out of my finger or my hand to do something and I try to program the energy like that my program ends up being very ineffective but when I concentrate an amount of energy into a small space such as a ball or spread out in a small area and program it then my program ends up being more effective.

And yes katiafish, programming the energy would come down to intent intensified.

SunSister 04-20-10 05:04 AM

I'm not one for constraining and containing, so we do not see it the same way after all. :) I can agree that every being shapes it in their own way, but I again disagree on the notion that it is purely chaos. To me, it's chaos when I don't understand it and it is order when I do. ;)

Cran'Thun 04-20-10 05:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blackwolf (Post 129552)
Thank you , Cran'Thun...

In my terminology , we refer to that , as
compression value...;)

Thank you. That is a good term to use.

Cran'Thun 04-20-10 05:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SunSister (Post 129553)
I'm not one for constraining and containing, so we do not see it the same way after all. :) I can agree that every being shapes it in their own way, but I again disagree on the notion that it is purely chaos. To me, it's chaos when I don't understand it and it is order when I do. ;)

That's a good way to see it IMO.

Blackwolf 04-20-10 05:26 AM

Yes , we do see it in a different way , including
order and chaos...I love that...It only increases the
one , as perception...;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by SunSister (Post 129553)

Ludovic 04-20-10 06:00 AM

I work with both forms, energy balls for me is a more for 'quick and dirty' deliveries which require very little energy, while coding the energy and 'glow' it out is more for big changes in life. I have some problems 'coding' the energy in the body too, for me it has to do with the body's self-defense for energy, treating any energy that is of a 'different' signature to be foreign and hostile.

The way I get around it is to vibrate the desired change through the physical body into the subtle with mantras, that way the body does not reject it.

Current time: 08:02 PM (GMT -4)