EarthSong Forums

EarthSong Forums (http://www.earthsongforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Tarot (http://www.earthsongforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=112)
-   -   Bartmanhomer's Tarot Thread 2015 (http://www.earthsongforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16032)

Bartmanhomer 07-25-14 06:58 PM

Bartmanhomer's Tarot Thread 2015

Today I asked the tarot what Cody Blake general reading in a ten card spread and I got all four aces in reverse.
1. The present: Justice reverse
2. Near future #1: Knight of wands reverse
3. Near future #2: Ace of pentacles reverse
4. Near future #3: Knight of swords reverse
5. Distant future #1: Hanged man reverse
6. Distant future #2: Moon
7. Distant future #3: Ace of cups reverse
8. Far distant future #1: Page of pentacles reverse
9. Far distant future #2: Ace of wands reverse
10. Far distant future #3: Ace of swords reverse

Bartmanhomer 07-26-14 01:29 PM

Re: All Aces In One Spread

Now you can comment. :)

kwaw 07-27-14 04:48 AM

What's a Cody Blake general reading? (Is it a spread designed by someone called Cody Blake, or a spread for someone called Cody Blake? Should I have heard of Cody Blake?)

Aces of cups and coins I consider high, of swords and batons low -- so we go (in the spread) from high to ending on a low, an outcome not coming up to expectations. The ace of cups reversed with the moon makes me think of a spill (of something). If there is any sort of battle ahead, the ace of swords promises some success, victory in such a scenario, but one that is lessened for some reason (reversed*), or marred by disappointment, something that may be regarded as a win, but without much in the way of reward or recognition (a win by default, rather than achievement; a placement undeserved or one in which more is lost than gained).

Kwaw

* I don't tend to use reversals myself -- I have considered it here as you have specified it. When I have used reversals, if I got a spread like this one in which all the cards are reversed but one, I would general consider reading the odd one out as reversed and the others as upright.

Bartmanhomer 07-27-14 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kwaw (Post 315164)
What's a Cody Blake general reading? (Is it a spread designed by someone called Cody Blake, or a spread for someone called Cody Blake? Should I have heard of Cody Blake?)

Aces of cups and coins I consider high, of swords and batons low -- so we go (in the spread) from high to ending on a low, an outcome not coming up to expectations. The ace of cups reversed with the moon makes me think of a spill (of something). If there is any sort of battle ahead, the ace of swords promises some success, victory in such a scenario, but one that is lessened for some reason (reversed*), or marred by disappointment, something that may be regarded as a win, but without much in the way of reward or recognition (a win by default, rather than achievement; a placement undeserved or one in which more is lost than gained).

Kwaw

* I don't tend to use reversals myself -- I have considered it here as you have specified it. When I have used reversals, if I got a spread like this one in which all the cards are reversed but one, I would general consider reading the odd one out as reversed and the others as upright.

A spread someone called Cody Blake.

Bartmanhomer 12-29-14 09:57 AM

Circus Tarot Deck

Is there such thing as a circus tarot deck?

Bartmanhomer 01-02-15 03:10 PM

2015 Mind Tarot Reading

About by last night I used my mind tarot to see how 2015 will turn out. I use a three card spread for my mind tarot reading.

How 2015 will turn out?

1. Near Future: Fool: This is new beginning for a new journey.

2. Distant Future: Page Of Pentacles: Education is on the horizon.

3. Far Distant Future: Tower: There's going to be a horrible accident in 2015.

So what do you think? :)

Bartmanhomer 01-04-15 01:40 AM

Love Mind Tarot Reading

Tonight I did a mind tarot reading to see how my relationship with Patty will turn out. Near Future: Page Of Cups: I will meet a young woman who is very happy and emotional. Distant Future: 2 Of Cups: We are going to fall in love with each other. Far Distant Future: 9 Of Cups: We going to get our wish that we found each other.

Bartmanhomer 01-04-15 01:48 AM

Physical And Mind Tarot Reading Request

Hey everybody. If anyone want a tarot reading request using a physical deck or mind tarot you can PM me.

Windsmith bat Gaia 01-08-15 11:30 AM

Re: Circus Tarot Deck

Like, say . . . the Tarot of the Zirkus Magi? (It's so pretty!)

Bartmanhomer 01-08-15 10:47 PM

Worst Tarot Deck

What was the worst tarot deck you ever bought.

Current time: 02:33 PM (GMT -4)