View Single Post
Old 01-22-19   #159
Bartmanhomer

Default Patrick And Sunbeam

Chapter 7

It was Monday afternoon. Patrick got home from work and he was resting in bed taking a nap. Somebody was knocking at the door outside his house. Patrick got out of bed and went to the front door in the house. He opens the door and it was his friends, George, Andrew and David. His friend went inside the house.

"Hey, guys. What's up?" asked Patrick?

"Patrick we need to talk to you," said Andrew with a stern look in his face.

"About what?" Patrick replied to Andrew.

"It's about Sunbeam. Your new BFF." said, George.

"What about him?" Patrick replied to George.

"Ever since you start hanging out with that fairy, you spend more time with him than the three of us," said David angrily.

"So what do you want me to do about it? He saved my life after all," said Patrick as was started to get upset.

"We want you to dump the fairy and start hanging out with us again," Andrew suggested to Patrick.

"Break up my friendship with Sunbeam. I will do no such thing!" Patrick angrily expressed his feeling to Andrew.

"We're giving you a chance to be our friend again," said George calmly.

"I see what's going on all three of you are jealous because I made a new friend who happens to save my life. The three of you was never around because of all of you were busy going on with your lives, taking care of your families and such," said Patrick as he argues with his three jealous friends.

"Yes. You're absolutely right the three of us are jealous and that fairy enchanted you with a spell and he tearing our friendship apart," said Andrew.

"That's the most ridiculous thing I ever heard. First off Sunbeam isn't a spellcaster, he's a fighter. Second, he didn't put any enchantment spell at all. And finally, you don't have any proof that Sunbeam put an enchantment on me at all." said Patrick as he continues to argue with his friend.

"Look this is your last chance it's either the fairy or us?" said Andrew as he threatened Patrick to choose his friends over Sunbeam.

"I know who my true friends are and it's definitely not the three of you," said Patrick as he finally made his decision.

"Very well then, if that your final decision then the three of us are no longer friends with you. George, David lets go," said Andrew as he, George and David left Patrick house. Patrick calms himself down and lost three of his closest friends.

TO BE CONTINUED
Bartmanhomer is offline   Reply With Quote