View Single Post
Old 11-15-13   #86
Lightdragon
pagan

Default Re: Blood Magick - Various Methods Of Using Blood In Practice

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonSno_LeeDra View Post
Been thinking about this one.

Figure blood has a salty taste and content to it so it seems somewhat logical that tears might be used in a similar manner. Consider that tears are basically something the body is using to get ride of waste that has invaded the eyes or emotional release it would seen to match on some level menstrual blood. Yet have to admit I have not heard of them being referred to as black blood so that is new to me.
some of it is coming back to me. the black blood was supposed to be a replacement for menstrual blood in women who go through menopause . a form of the crone aspect.

Quote:
Semen I think could also be seen as white blood given that it is associated with the force of live and creation the same as blood is. About the only thing I can think of though is it would be purely masculine energy and focus where as blood tends to be feminine in energy and focus for me. Sort of ties into the feminine is internal and reflective (passive perhaps?) while masculine is projecting and forceful (active maybe a better term).
possible.

anyway ty for the input.

Super-Cool Retired mod type

I did not have sex with this actress Chloe Bennett
Lightdragon is offline   Reply With Quote