View Single Post
Old 10-16-10   #4
The Black Elf

Default Re: The Hesychastic tradition and the use of (dark) Fury

I learned to be very still when sitting among top predators,which can produce great clarity of thought so anything is possible.

I had never previously heard of the Hesychast monk on Mount Athos,are they or is the order associated with a *colour*(such as black or Grey ? or another? )

I love the roots of Orthadoxy & you are doing a great thing by pulling the fragmented pieces back together after over a millenia of persecution as they fractured.

I know that the Greek Islands & otherplaces have monasteries built in divine proportion whose SOLE purpose is to confer one degree,can you tell us more of Mount Athos?

Emperor Napolean was a big fan of a Scottish Order known as *the Cluney or Cluny*,they were black monks/a black order,for instance.

I will absorb a lot of energy from the OP.

Paradox is your greatest friend in VOID!(echo,echo,echo,echo)TeamPull of mirrors)

When things No Longer seem contrar',discoveringis of t'other ar'!John Barbour(14thc)

With a strong will,patience & hard work,anything can be acheived - Liudmila(Babulja)R.I.P.(10/2/11)Temple of The Star.

That which has never been lost cannot be hidden
The Black Elf is offline   Reply With Quote