View Single Post
Old 02-11-15   #1
LadyOfTheTrees
Certified Crystal Healer

Question Just bought ALL of the Amy Zerner/Monte Farber Tarot Decks...

If there's a section for tarot in the forums, I was unable to find it (I was only able to find the 8-10 week course titled Intermediate Tarot) - so if this has been posted in the wrong section and needs to be moved, I apologize...

-----------------

So a week or so ago I bought The Enchanted Tarot and the book Tarot Secrets: A Fast and Easy Way to Learn a Powerful Ancient Art (Techniques, Master Spreads and Card Reversals). I liked this deck and book so much that I just ordered The Instant Tarot Reader book with the Zerner-Farber Tarot Deck and The True Love Tarot: Secrets of Dating, Mating, and Relating.

Has anyone else used the Zerner-Farber Tarot or The True Love Tarot? If so, what did you think of them? Also, if are familiar with these decks as well as The Enchanted Tarot, how did you find that they compared? If you own these, do you like them and were they good purchases or did you have issues that made you not like these decks? I can't wait to get these other two as I've been absolutely loving The Enchanted Tarot so far

Accredited Certified Crystal Healer and Alum of The Hibiscus Moon Crystal Healing Academy©
Hibiscus Moon Crystal Academy Website Alumni Page
(Click to see me here located in section for California in the United States of America)

Crystal Healing Care©
CrystalHealingCare@outlook.com
www.CrystalHealingCare.com

Facebook:Facebook.com/CrystalHealingCare
Twitter:Twitter.com/CrystalHCareCCH
Instagram: Instagram.com/CrystalHealingCare
LadyOfTheTrees is offline   Reply With Quote