Go Back   EarthSong Forums > Tools and Techniques > Minerals and Stones

Minerals and Stones Metaphysical properties and uses of minerals, stones, gemstones and crystals

Old 07-29-15   #101
LadyOfTheTrees
Certified Crystal Healer

Default Re: Crystal/Mineral of the Day Thread - Which crystals are you working with today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocturnal~Witch View Post
I'm guessing glycerin is involved w/the crystal suppositories? Not sure about the enemas. You might have to go into that one a bit more for me!
Yes, the suppositories can be made from any natural substance... You could even use ghee if you wanted. The enema is basically just using a crystal elixir (one that you've created enough to fill the entire enema bag with), and then you just let it flow into your intestines. This would be done almost exclusively for things things like obstipation, constipation, irritable bowel syndrome, etc. Since it's just the gem elixir itself with no additives like scented oils, it is literally just water - except that it has vibrational energy in it. So it's not much different than what a regular enema would be, except that if you don't heat the water on the stove (since it's not coming out of the faucet), it's going to feel very cold, and that's also not good for the intestines. It should be lukewarm to very warm depending on the person's preference but never higher than 98.6F

Accredited Certified Crystal Healer and Alum of The Hibiscus Moon Crystal Healing Academy©
Hibiscus Moon Crystal Academy Website Alumni Page
(Click to see me here located in section for California in the United States of America)

Crystal Healing Care©
CrystalHealingCare@outlook.com
www.CrystalHealingCare.com

Facebook:Facebook.com/CrystalHealingCare
Twitter:Twitter.com/CrystalHCareCCH
Instagram: Instagram.com/CrystalHealingCare
LadyOfTheTrees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-15   #102
LadyOfTheTrees
Certified Crystal Healer

Default Re: Crystal/Mineral of the Day Thread - Which crystals are you working with today?

P.S. The ghee, glycerine, or whatever harmless but meltable substance would have the gem elixir (vibrational water) put into the creation before solidifying it into a suppository in the fridge.

Accredited Certified Crystal Healer and Alum of The Hibiscus Moon Crystal Healing Academy©
(Click to see me here located in section for California in the United States of America)

Crystal Healing Care©

Old 08-09-15   #103
LadyOfTheTrees
Certified Crystal Healer

It turns out that ALL the copies I have (four of them now, lol), ARE the second edition! So in my struggle to get the new version, I ended up just buying copy after copy of the new version, unknowingly. So I have one I can send you that's still in the shrink wrap and everything, Nocturnal! And then I'm sending another in the shrink wrap to another friend. And then keeping the one I opened for myself... And then there's one other that's opened but untouched for anyone who wants a copy, i.e. I have one last copy I can give away that's not in the shrink wrap. It may already be claimed though by someone on Facebook. I'll have to check...

Crystal Healing Care©

Old 08-11-15   #104
Nocturnal~Witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyOfTheTrees View Post
It turns out that ALL the copies I have (four of them now, lol), ARE the second edition! So in my struggle to get the new version, I ended up just buying copy after copy of the new version, unknowingly. So I have one I can send you that's still in the shrink wrap and everything, Nocturnal! And then I'm sending another in the shrink wrap to another friend. And then keeping the one I opened for myself... And then there's one other that's opened but untouched for anyone who wants a copy, i.e. I have one last copy I can give away that's not in the shrink wrap. It may already be claimed though by someone on Facebook. I'll have to check...

Well thank you so much!!!
It sucks so bought so many of the same one though!! Will the company allow for refunds given the circumstances?