Go Back   EarthSong Forums > Everyday Life > Gender and Identity > Mars Forum

Mars Forum for topics specifically related to men's issues

Old 07-23-15   #1
Bartmanhomer

Default The Aspect Of Dating For Men

When a man dates a woman they always thinks about sex. They want to finish the date and having sex after that. When I date a women I don't think of sex after a couple dates and if all goes well my date and I perform safe sex.
Bartmanhomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-15   #2
Nocturnal~Witch

Default Re: The Aspect Of Dating For Men

How old are you if you don't mind me asking?

This thread reminds me of something my former best friend's father used to say: There are two types of women in this world, the kind of woman you want to marry and the kind of woman you want to fuck/sleep with. Be the kind of woman they want to marry.

I'll admit that can come across as a bit misogynistic, but I think it can be wise advice for younger women who are looking for something more than a sexual relationship.

However, there are plenty of women who own their sexuality and have no problem at all w/casual sex. The older a woman gets I've noticed that a shift in their sexuality that seems to occur.

One of the reasons men think about sex all the time is extremely innate (specifically biological), especially if it's a younger man. Their hormones peak young, but they still have a great deal more free level/sex binding hormones than women (typically of course bc there are always exceptions).

Women however, tend to peak sexually much later in life from a biological perspective. I've found this to be personally true. Multiple orgasms are much more prevalent, the time it takes to achieve orgasm is significantly decreased, I'm more comfortable w/my sexuality, etc. I'm sure having a wonderful husband/partner who knows me so well is extremely helpful, lol, but it's still highly biological.
Old 07-29-15   #3
Bartmanhomer

I'm 30 years old.
Old 07-30-15   #4
Nocturnal~Witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
I'm 30 years old.
Then biologically speaking, you're past your sexual prime. Even though you (men your age) still have more testosterone than a woman of the same age, (and usually still a higher sex drive), it's significantly less than when you were in your mid to late teens and early 20's.

This might be one of the reasons you aren't always thinking about getting laid. Sure it would be nice, but your past that from a biological perspective and probably even a psychological one. You're probably more interested in finding a partner/girlfriend than simply wanting to have sex.
Old 07-30-15   #5
Bartmanhomer

I can't be past my prime it just can't be.
Old 08-01-15   #6
Lightdragon
pagan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
I can't be past my prime it just can't be.
Back in the day, it was said that men reached their sexual peak in their late teens to early twenties while women reached their peak in their late 30's to early 40's. Men can be quite virile and able to perform sexually to an advanced age. Likewise women are not necessarily restricted to a sliding scale either.
However, just as people do not walk the same path at the same time in terms of their emotional maturity or their social development, neither does their sexuality.

Super-Cool Retired mod type

I did not have sex with this actress Chloe Bennett
Lightdragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-15   #7
Nocturnal~Witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightdragon View Post
Back in the day, it was said that men reached their sexual peak in their late teens to early twenties while women reached their peak in their late 30's to early 40's. Men can be quite virile and able to perform sexually to an advanced age. Likewise women are not necessarily restricted to a sliding scale either.
However, just as people do not walk the same path at the same time in terms of their emotional maturity or their social development, neither does their sexuality.
No that's not just antiquated info/research I stated when I posted my reply.
It is typically very much true still.

Virility and/or being able to "perform" isn't the same thing as a biological sexual peak (especially from a physiological perspective- primarily the levels of specific hormones).

Now from psychological, developmental and emotional maturity perspectives I can agree.
Old 03-12-18   #8
The Troll

Dude, you just take them to McDonald's and have them suck your dick at the drive through. Then you go home and flip a coin and tell her "heads in your poonanny, tails in your buttocks" then bang her. Nut all over her face (preferably in her hair), then make her walk home. Chicks LOVE that shit, why do you think they like 50 Shades? They like getting dominated and humiliated, and if you care about her, you'll do what I told her.

Sincerely ,

the Russian bot, aka, the Troll
The Troll is offline   Reply With Quote