Go Back   EarthSong Forums > The Arts > Creative Writing

Creative Writing For the wordsmiths on here - critique members' work, discuss publishing and authors, share writing tips and more...

Old 07-27-15   #131
Bartmanhomer

Default Dave Health Reading

One beautiful day, Pamela was cleaning the Tarot Café. Suddenly a mature man enter the café.

"Hello. Is this the Tarot Café?" asked the mature man.

"Yes> This is the Tarot Café. My name is Pamela. I'm the owner of Tarot Café." said Pamela.

"Hello Pamela. My name is Dave Diamond. My family told me everything about this place."

"Dave Diamond. Are you related to Sarah Diamond, Kenny Diamond and Miranda Diamond by any chance?" asked Pamela.

"Yes. Sarah is my daughter, Kenny is my son and Miranda is my wife." said Dave.

"Right this way." said Pamela as both of them walked to the table. Both of them were seated at the table.

"Do you want a general reading or anything specific?" asked Pamela as she shuffled her Rider Waite Tarot Deck.

"I want a specific reading please. I want to know about my health." said Dave. Pamela put 3 cards face down. She flips the first card. It's the 2 of Swords.

"There's a stalemate between your health." said Pamela.

"That's true. I went to the doctor the other day and the doctor did some testing on my health. They haven't decided to determine if I'm healthy or not until the results receive more information about my health." said Dave.

"Tests can be very puzzling sometimes." said Pamela as she flips the second card. It's the 9 of Swords.

"You're worried that the results won't go well." said Pamela.

"You're right. I'm worried that the result will be very bad for my health. I hope that I don't have cancer or other disease." said Dave.

"I understand where you're coming from. I feel the same way when I'm worried about the result of my health as well." said Pamela as she flips the last card. It's the Sun.

"You'll be very happy that the result will be positive." said Pamela.

"Really? Thank you Pamela." said Dave as he gave 10 dollars to Pamela. Dave left the café.

1 week later, Pamela receive a cell phone call.

"Hello?" asked Pamela.

"Hey Pamela. It's me Dave. I got great news. I got the test results from my doctor and he said that there's nothing wrong with my health." said Dave.

"That's great. I'm so glad that the results are positive." said Pamela.

"Me too. Thanks for everything Pamela." said Dave.

"You're welcome." said Pamela.

THE END
Bartmanhomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-15   #132
Bartmanhomer

Default Erica love Reading

One beautiful day, Pamela was reorganizing her tarot deck collection. Suddenly a young woman enter the cafe.

"Hello. Is this the Tarot Cafe?" asked the young woman.

"Yes. This is the Tarot Cafe. My name is Pamela. I'm the owner of Tarot Cafe." said Pamela.

"Hello Pamela. My name is Erica. I'm interested of a tarot reading." said Erica.

"Yes. Right this way." said Pamela as both of them walked to the table. Both of them were seated at the table.

"Do you want a general reading or anything specific?" asked Pamela as she shuffled her Rider Waite Tarot Deck.

"I want a specific reading please. I want to know how my love life is turning out." said Erica. Pamela put 3 cards face down. She flips the first card. It's the Page of Cups.

"You'll meet a young woman who's emotional and happy." said Pamela.

"She's my girlfriend, Yuri. She's emotional and happy all the time." said Erica.

"That's nice Erica." said Pamela as she flips the second card. It's the 2 of Cups.

"You'll fall in love with Yuri." said Pamela.

"It's true. Ever since I met Yuri, I've fallen in love with her. We've so much in common." said Erica.

"That's great Erica. Relationship are very important." said Pamela as she flips the final card. It's the Sun.

"You'll find happiness in your love life." said Pamela.

"Really? Wow! That's wonderful. Thanks for the reading Pamela." said Erica as she gave 10 dollars to Pamela. Erica left the cafe.

3 months later, Pamela receive a cell phone call.

"Hello?" asked Pamela.

"Hi Pamela. It's me Erica. I just wanted to let you know that Yuri proposed to me to get married and I said yes. We got married and I find happiness with my love life." said Erica.

"Oh I'm so happy that everything turns out great for you Erica." said Pamela.

"Me too. Thanks for everything Pamela." said Erica.

THE END
Old 07-30-15   #133
Bartmanhomer

Default Olly General Reading

One beautiful day, Pamela was waiting for customers. Suddenly a young man enter the cafe.

"Hello. Is this the Tarot Cafe?" asked the young man.

"Yes. This is the Tarot Cafe. My name is Pamela. I'm the owner of Tarot Cafe." said Pamela.

"Hello Pamela. My name is Olly and I want a tarot reading please." said Olly.

"Yes. Right this way." said Pamela as both of them walked to the table. Both of them were seated at the table.

"I want a general reading please." said Olly. Pamela put 3 cards face down. She flips the first card. It's the Page of Wands.

"You'll meet a young woman who's exciting and daring." said Pamela.

"She's my friend, Beth. She's always exciting and daring." said Olly.

"That's good Olly." said Pamela as she flips the second card. It's the Knight of Pentacles. You'll meet a young man who's efficient and methodical." said Pamela.

"He's my friend. Skid. He's always efficient and methodical." said Olly.

"Wow Olly. You've so many great friends." said Pamela as she flips the final card. It's the Page of Pentacles.

"You'll meet a young woman who's a student." said Pamela.

"Ok. Thanks Pamela." said Olly as he gave 10 dollars to Pamela. Olly left the cafe.

1 month later, Pamela receive a cell phone call.

"Hello?" asked Pamela.

"Hey Pamela. It's me Olly. I just wanted to let you know that I met a young woman who happens to be a student at the college that I go to. Her name is Lindsey. I just made friends with her." said Olly.

"Oh I'm so happy that you made friends with Lindsey Olly." said Pamela.

"I'm happy too. Thanks for everything Pamela." said Olly

THE END
Old 08-01-15   #134
Bartmanhomer

Default Beth General Reading

One beautiful day, Pamela was watching the Tarot Channel on TV. Suddenly a young enter the cafe.

"Hello. Is this the Tarot Cafe." asked the young woman.

"Hello Pamela. My name is Beth. My friend Olly told me everything about the cafe. I'm interested of a tarot reading please." said Beth.

"Sure. Right this way." said Pamela as both of them walked to the table. Both of them were seated at the table.

"I want a general reading please." said Beth. Pamela put 3 cards face down. She flips the first card. It's the Emperor.

"It's looks like that you're using logic and rationality in your life." said Pamela.

"It's true. I'm using my logic and rationality at college." said Beth.

"That's great." said Pamela as she flips the second card. It's the Chariot.

"You've achieve victory at college." said Pamela.

"That's right. I've pass all my classes at college and I'm very close to graduate." said Beth.

"That's wonderful Beth." said Pamela as she flips the final card. It's the 6 of Wands.

"It's looks like that you'll graduate at college." said Pamela.

"That's great. Thanks for the reading Pamela." said Beth as she gave 10 dollars to Pamela. Beth left the cafe.

1 month later, Pamela receive a cell phone call.

"Hello?" asked Pamela.

"Hey Pamela. It's me Beth. I just wanted to let you know that I graduate at college. I pass all my classes to earn enough credits to graduate from college." said Beth.

"Oh I'm so happy that you graduate at college Beth." said Pamela.

"Me too. Thanks for everything Pamela." said Beth.

THE END
Old 08-11-15   #135
Bartmanhomer

Default How To Be A Goth

Part 1

One day there was a regular teenage girl named Kaitlyn. She wanted to become a goth. she just transfer to a new called Treemount High School. She tried fitting in with the other students but it was unsuccessful. Suddenly she met a young man who's a goth.

"Hey? What's up?" asked the young man.

"I'm doing fine. I love your clothes." said Kaitlyn.

"Oh really? You like my clothes. I wear them everyday." said the young man.

"Cool. My name is Kaitlyn and I really want to become a goth." said Kaitlyn.

"Well my name is Derek and you talking to the right person." said Derek.

"Really? Cool. All the other teens put me down. I'm glad I'm talking to the right person." said Kaitlyn.

"Hey Kaitlyn. What do you mean that you wanted to become a goth?" asked Derek.

"You know, to see what it's like to become one and to be accepted. I'm been thinking about becoming a goth for a long time since in my pre-teens." said Kaitlyn.

"Well I could teach you how to become a goth, the lifestyle, the music and everything on how to become one." said Derek.

"Really I want to learn how to become a goth Derek." said Kaitlyn.

"Great. Meet me afterschool ok. We'll go to my house and I teach everything you need to know on how to become a goth." said Derek
Old 08-17-15   #136
Bartmanhomer

Default How To Be A Goth

Part 2

Kaitlyn finished all her class and it was afterschool. She went to Derek house. She knock the door. The door open.

"Kaitlyn welcome to my domain." said Derek. Kaitlyn went inside Derek house.

"Nice place you got here Derek." said Kaitlyn.

"Thank you. Let me show you my room." said Derek as both of them went to his room. The room was dark and there were numerous posters of goth music artist.

"Welcome to my room Kaitlyn." said Derek.

"Wow. Your room is so dark." said Kaitlyn.

"Oh I almost forgot my sister Jennifer will be joining us." said Derek.

"Is she a goth too?" asked Kaitlyn.

"Yes. She going to give you some of the clothes she have." said Derek. Someone knock the door.

"It's open." said Derek. The door opened.

"Hey big brother. It's me Jennifer." said Jennifer as she went in Derek room.

"Oh hey Jen." said Derek.

"So this must be Kaitlyn." said Jennifer.

"Hi nice to meet you Jennifer." said Kaitlyn.

"Hmmm we're going to make you into a goth Kaitlyn. Here tried these clothes on." said Jennifer as she gave the clothes to Kaitlyn. Jennifer tried these clothes on. She wore black shirt with a skull in it, black pants and black boots.

"I love it." said Kaitlyn.

"We should do something with the hair." said Jennifer as the three teens went to the bathroom. Jennifer dyed Kaitlyn blonde hair black. Jennifer put black lipstick on Kaitlyn lips. She added a nose ring to Kaitlyn nose.

"There now your a full-pledge goth." said Jennifer.

"I agree." said Derek.

Kaitlyn check herself out with her new gothic transformation.
Old 09-04-15   #137
Bartmanhomer

Default How To Be A Goth

Part 3

The next day Kaitlyn was at school going to her classes. It was lunchtime Kaitlyn was eating lunch by herself. Derek approached to Kaitlyn and sit next to her.

"Hey Caitlyn. Do you want to go to the Abyss afterschoo?" asked Derek.

"What's the Abyss?" asked Kaitlyn.

"It's a gothic club where all the goth hang out." said Derek.

"Sure. It's sounds fun." said Kaitlyn.

Later that day. It was afterschool. Kaitlyn and Derek went to the Abyss. They went inside the Abyss and inside was full of goths. The loud noise was gothic music.

"Welcome to the Abyss." said Derek.

"Wow so this is the Abyss huh?" asked Kaitlyn.

"Yes. Let me meet you my friends." said Derek as they approached to the gang.

"Hey gang. This is Kaitlyn that girl I told you about." said Derek.

"Hey Kaitlyn. My name is Damien." said Damien.

"Nice to meet you Damien." said Kaitlyn.

"Hey Kaitlyn. I'm Dante." said Dante.

"Nice to me you Dante." said Kaitlyn.

"Hi Kaitlyn. I'm Rebecca." said Rebecca.

"Hi Rebeeca. Nice to meet you." said Kaitlyn.

"Hi Kaitlyn. I'm Raven." said Raven.

"Hi Raven. Nice to meet you. It's so good to meet everybody." said Kaitlyn.

"So Kaitlyn how long have you been goth." asked Dante.

"About by yesterday." said Kaitlyn.

"Yesterday. Wow that must be the shortest time to be a goth." said Raven.

"Well I'm the teacher and she my student. She got a lot more to learn to be a goth." said Derek.

"What music is this?" asked Kaitlyn.

"Those are the Dark Angels and the song is called Redemption."

"Cool. I like it." said Kaitlyn. Everybody was dancing with the music. Damien was dancing with Rebeeca. Dante was dancing with Raven. Derek was dancing with Kaitlyn. During the dance Kaitlyn and Derek were kissing romantically.
Old 11-03-15   #138
Bartmanhomer

Default How To Be A Goth

Part 4

The next day it was lunchtime Kaitlyn was eating lunch with her new goth friends. Derek approaches to Kaitlyn.

"Hey Kaitlyn can I talk to you?" asked Derek.

"Sure Derek." said Kaitlyn.

"About that kiss yesterday at the Abyss. I never have this much passion to you." said Derek.

"Oh Derek. I felt the same way." said Kaitlyn.

"You do?" said Derek.

"Sure. Ever since I met you. You changed my life. I love you." said Kaitlyn. Derek and Kaitlyn kiss each other romantically. Soon they become the most popular couple at school.

THE END
Old 09-18-16   #139
Bartmanhomer

Default Re: BartmanHomer's creative writing and discussions

Hey everybody. It's been a long time since I last post my stories here. Just to let everybody know I'm planning to write a Dungeons and Dragons fan-fiction story featuring one of my characters, Patrick Club. He's going to lead a Reformed Drow party. They'll be fighting evil races such as Gnolls, Evil High Elves and of course Orcs. Hopefully this story will interested you since I've been playing Dungeons and Dragons game. I'm going to write this story in the future. So keep your eyes on my next story when I post here.
Old 02-14-17   #140
Bartmanhomer

Default Re: BartmanHomer's creative writing and discussions

I finally post my Yu-Gi-Oh Fan Fiction story called Yu-Gi-Oh: Inferno. Here's the link: forum.duelingnetwork.com/index.php?/topic/188985-yu-gi-oh-inferno/