Go Back   EarthSong Forums > Tools and Techniques > Methodology

Methodology This forum is for sharing and discussion of all magical methods and techniques, from basic to advanced. Discussion is not confined to any one path or philosophy but welcomes all takes on the topic.

Old 08-19-13   #21
feranaja

Default Re: Helping out groups magically etc from a distance

I feel invigorated by this thread; I've had a whole lot of "stuff" to take care of magically, of late, and magic is tiring work, done correctly. I've taken time away from what matters most to me, to get a few things done I had to. I'll look forward to focusing on empowering animal welfare groups and helping raise consciousness about toxins in our foods, once again. I've had some kickass Result with my recent work - can I wiggle in a little brag? and I'm back to the real Work, the capitol W kind.

Making a difference, or doing my best.

Shane Parrish
feranaja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-13   #22
Brigidrose
Mermaid

So, before I leave for a couple of hours, I want to share what I started doing. I was grocery shopping and passed the section of meat...I said a silent prayer for all those animals, thanked them and apologized to them for any mistreatment on our part. I think I will include the people who work at these places and their families to be as kind as possible to these beings and to say a prayer themselves to send peace to the animal. I am at a loss at what more I can do besides sending petitions and writing the congress..this, to me seems like it should be added.

~ The reason nothing can truly ever make sense is that it is all fluid. ~
~ To manifest abundance, follow your hearts desire ~

Brigidrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-13   #23
green aventurine
mad genius of cuteness

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

~Rumi

green aventurine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-13   #24
green aventurine
mad genius of cuteness

two days to go

https://www.facebook.com/events/6238...4681749885620/

~Rumi

Old 10-02-13   #25
green aventurine
mad genius of cuteness

I just stumbled across this while I was talking to Rosie (it's the Glastonbury ritual from a couple of days ago). I haven't watched it yet but it could be interesting

~Rumi