Go Back   EarthSong Forums > Magical Systems and Practises > Tarot

Tarot For all aspects of Tarot study and practise, including, but not limited to divination

Old 04-19-20   #221
Bartmanhomer

Default Re: Bartmanhomer's Tarot Thread 2015

Hello everybody. Today I did a tarot reading on why Facebook is unfair for enforcing their rules by punishing other Facebook user for positive reasons using the Universal Waite Tarot Deck.

1. Past: 6 of Pentacles Reverse: Facebook isn't being too generous to other Facebook users by enforcing unfair rules and punishing them for positive reasons.

2. Present: 6 of Swords Reverse: This problem isn't going to go away that easily with Facebook unjust enforcement.

3. Future: Star Reverse: It's very hopeless for Facebook to change its rules.

So what do you think if my interpretation? Tell me your thoughts and opinions.
Bartmanhomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-20   #222
Bartmanhomer

Hello everybody. Yesterday I did a tarot reading for myself on how I'm doing on Facebook so far using the Universal Waite Tarot Deck.

1. Near Future: 7 of Pentacles: I'm going to be very patient on Facebook.

2. Distant Future: 10 of Cups: I'm going to be happy between friends and family on Facebook.

3. Far Distant Future: Queen of Wands: I'm going to be very magnetic and energetic on Facebook.

So what do you think of my interpretation? Tell me your thoughts and opinions.
Old 04-23-20   #223
Bartmanhomer

Hey everybody. Today I'm doing a tarot reading for myself on how I'm doing on Instagram so far using the Universal Waite Tarot Deck.

1. Near Future: 2 of Wands: Everything is off to a very good start for me at Instagram.

2. Distant Future: 4 of Pentacles: It looks like I'm going to protect my photos on Instagram.

3. Far Distant Future: Justice: I'm going to be treated fairly and equally with other people on Instagram.

Old 04-24-20   #224
Bartmanhomer

Hey everybody. Today I did a tarot reading for myself what's going to happen when I become a Dungeon Master when I run my own Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 game.

1. Near Future: 2 of Pentacles: I'm going to multitask multiple responsibilities and obligations when I running my own game

2. Distant Future: Ace of Pentacles: This is the beginning of money and finances when I continue running this game.

3. Far Distant Future: 7 of Swords Reverse: Truth and Honesty will be revealed in a minor positive way at the end of the game.

Old 04-28-20   #225
Bartmanhomer

Hey everybody. Today I did a tarot reading for myself on what's going to happen when I try TikTok with the Universal Waite Tarot Deck.

1. Near Future: 8 of Swords Reverse: I'm no longer have to suffer from restrictions and limitations when I try TikTok.

2. Distant Future: 6 of Swords: All my problems will be over during my time at TikTok.

3. Far Distant Future: 2 of Wands Reverse: My experience at TikTok will be anti-climatic.

Old 06-10-20   #226
Bartmanhomer

Hey everybody. Today I'm doing a tarot reading on what'going to happen in George Floyd Murder Trial using the Universal Waite Tarot Deck.

1 Near Future #1: 5 of Cups Reversed: There's going to be hope and happiness to proceed for George Floyd Murder Trial.

2. Near Future #2: 5 of Swords: The trial will be humiliated with a horrible defeat during the beginning of the trial.

3. Distant Future: Page of Cups Reversed: Everybody will be very unhappy about the murder trial verdict.

4. Far Distant Future #1: Queen of Wands Reversed: There will be a lot of egotism and narrow-minded of the aftermath of the murder trial.

5. Far Distant Future #2: 4 of Pentacles Reversed: There will be over defensiveness and losing a lot of money with the aftermath of the murder trial.

Old 09-30-20   #227
Bartmanhomer

What's the future of Earthsong Forums?

1. 3 of Pentacles Reversed: The forum is doing a terrible job.

2. 7 of Wands Reversed: This forum is suffered a losing battle to make it alive and active again.

3. 4 of Pentacles Reversed: This forum is afraid to lose money and possessions.