Go Back   EarthSong Forums > Tools and Techniques > Energy Work

Energy Work for discussion of all types of energy work, methods and approaches

Old 03-26-10   #11
Weatherlite

Default Re: Energy from palms

I too get REALLY hot hands when either meditating or doing energy work. The heat can sometimes be nearly unbearable and I will have to put them "on ice" afterward. But this is just a sign that you have great potential to use this energy..which can be used for nearly anything you want. The trick is to just figure out what and how if you don't have someone to teach you. So look at it as a gift and use it as such...develop it and grow as a person.
Old 03-26-10   #12
Darkwater

This is quantum or subatomic energy,the chi or energy of the universe (rei-chi).

When you have no blockages & your chakra are performing as they should then your body has a natural flow of this energy as you are tuned in.It helps if you are eating correctly for your blood-type & keep your immune system healthy,this quantum energy naturally alligns your neurons & helps your nervous systems.

There are a few ways to increase the flow around your body I know of,Akhasha method maybe being most powerful I know.

I tend to use blue for healing. although it is all good.

Last edited by Darkwater; 03-26-10 at 11:38 AM.
Old 03-26-10   #13
EntwinedSoul

*big smiles* you are on your way.........one of the firsts steps in learning energy work..........feel it, try to manuevre it, shape it, direct it.........I would suggest you learn to ground yourself to Mother Earth.........when I do the flow is just that much more.............xx I am so happy for you Big Guy xx
EntwinedSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-10   #14
Darkwater

Grounding with mother earth,best learn it's nature.

Directly below my usual meditation spot is a Ley Line known as the Molendinar Burn where it runs underground in from Hogganfield Loch to the River Clyde.So when I drag energy up from mother Earth I can feel this energy initially.

If healing I can locate a cave full of large blue crystals somewhere else in the earth's crust & will drag blue crystal energy up through my toes & heels if healing......this energy has helped me reset a spine(eh,not mines)

So the Earth's crust is on average 7 miles thick & the earth is the shape of a large pumpkin,composed mainly of liquid fluid forms.

Given the distance to the core,the earth's crust is thinner than the skin on an apple relatively speaking.

Running energy is great for many things,first feeling I get is improvement in posture.Your body cannot self heal or perform properly if you have a bad posture.

Akhasha energy is way out in the universe & very simply explained.

How do you ground yourself to Mother Earth ? Just crust?magma chambers or flow?The denser Iron core?
Old 03-26-10   #15
Miaerowyn

This is really interesting... before I started meditating and doing some energy play, I would be singing, and my hands just felt on fire.
It hasn't happened much lately... and I mostly noticed it when I was in high school in vocal class. That's a few years ago now.

I wonder what the correlation between me singing and that heat in my palms was?

Momentary thoughts on Twitter.
Miaerowyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-10   #16
Myliobatis
seeking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miaerowyn View Post
This is really interesting... before I started meditating and doing some energy play, I would be singing, and my hands just felt on fire.
It hasn't happened much lately... and I mostly noticed it when I was in high school in vocal class. That's a few years ago now.

I wonder what the correlation between me singing and that heat in my palms was?
I've always noticed that singing generates a great deal of energy - the more people singing, the more energy.

mundus vult decipi

"...being God isn't easy. If you do too much, people get dependent on you, and if you do nothing, they lose hope.
You have to use a light touch ... When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."

God from Futurama
Myliobatis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-10   #17
Miaerowyn

Mmmm... makes sense, especially for those who really love it... like meself, lol!
I have just never really associated it with energy before... although everything is energy... I just didn't sing with the purpose of using/creating the energy, lol.
Excuse me while I try figuring out what I mean to say while typing it out... haha!

Momentary thoughts on Twitter.
Miaerowyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-10   #18
Nacken

Yes you can use it for practical things, healing etc. But generally speaking in Qigong we store away any extra energy in the 'Qi Hai', the Sea of Qi, deep in the lower abdomen between the front and back openings of the 2nd chakra. It is useful to build up our stores there.
Nacken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-10   #19
Darkwater

never bothered storing it there is such a superabundance.

Singing is good,bands folk together like on football terraces.laughing too(my first breakthrough proper into energy field,then sex).

running energy helps your posture,then goes on to enrgise your system's,organs,all from subatomic level up too.........