Go Back   EarthSong Forums > Tools and Techniques > Energy Work > The Science of Energy

The Science of Energy Discussion and techniques of the science of energy as a form of magic.

Old 04-20-10   #21
Cran'Thun
My little buttercup

Default Re: Energy "coding" / programming methods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludovic View Post
I work with both forms, energy balls for me is a more for 'quick and dirty' deliveries which require very little energy, while coding the energy and 'glow' it out is more for big changes in life. I have some problems 'coding' the energy in the body too, for me it has to do with the body's self-defense for energy, treating any energy that is of a 'different' signature to be foreign and hostile.

The way I get around it is to vibrate the desired change through the physical body into the subtle with mantras, that way the body does not reject it.
Very interesting Ludovic. Definitely something to think about. Thank you for that
Cran'Thun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-10   #22
Ludovic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cran'Thun View Post
Very interesting Ludovic. Definitely something to think about. Thank you for that
Welcome I'm still trying to stabilize my techniques and get better results, if you experience anything, do share
Old 04-26-10   #23
Cran'Thun
My little buttercup

Bump for those who haven't replied yet.
Old 04-30-10   #24
gracesong

OK, I agree that emitting energy from one's body and using that to affect the environment can be useful in some circumstances. I think Katiafish used the word core location for this, but please correct me if I'm wrong.
However, what I'm getting from Crant'hun's post is that consolidating/compressing the energy is more effective. I would tend to agree with that, not because of the need to constrain energy to do my bidding, but I think it comes down to a point of efficiency.
In the first method of eminating energy, not only does the practitioner have less control over the energy, but in my opinion I think that method renders the practitioner less aware as well.
In order to use energy effectively, I believe a careful balance must be maintained between awareness of the energies in one's environment and the energies one is emitting/controlling.
Because energy is dynamic and must interact thusly with the other energies and sigs in the environment, it must be shaped accordingly.

OK, here's a demonstration and please tell me what you think/feel. Close your eyes, breathe deeply for a few counts until relaxed, then focus on emitting a general core of energy from your body. Put a generic intention of peace, love or cute little puppies out. While you're focussed on that, try to sense the energy around you.
Pay attention to how it feels, the signatures you, and how your emission of energy is affecting the environment, all the while still focussing on the original intent placed in your energy.

Lastly, I feel the first method is rather inaccurate in how it projects the energy in comparison to the spheres. It's the comparison between using a broad paintbrush to paint an elegant china doll and using a finer brush to paint your house.
gracesong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-10   #25
Cran'Thun
My little buttercup

Quote:
Originally Posted by gracesong View Post
OK, I agree that emitting energy from one's body and using that to affect the environment can be useful in some circumstances. I think Katiafish used the word core location for this, but please correct me if I'm wrong.
However, what I'm getting from Crant'hun's post is that consolidating/compressing the energy is more effective. I would tend to agree with that, not because of the need to constrain energy to do my bidding, but I think it comes down to a point of efficiency.
In the first method of eminating energy, not only does the practitioner have less control over the energy, but in my opinion I think that method renders the practitioner less aware as well.
In order to use energy effectively, I believe a careful balance must be maintained between awareness of the energies in one's environment and the energies one is emitting/controlling.
Because energy is dynamic and must interact thusly with the other energies and sigs in the environment, it must be shaped accordingly.

OK, here's a demonstration and please tell me what you think/feel. Close your eyes, breathe deeply for a few counts until relaxed, then focus on emitting a general core of energy from your body. Put a generic intention of peace, love or cute little puppies out. While you're focussed on that, try to sense the energy around you.
Pay attention to how it feels, the signatures you, and how your emission of energy is affecting the environment, all the while still focussing on the original intent placed in your energy.

Lastly, I feel the first method is rather inaccurate in how it projects the energy in comparison to the spheres. It's the comparison between using a broad paintbrush to paint an elegant china doll and using a finer brush to paint your house.
Looks good to me gracesong Very accurate depiction.
Old 05-01-10   #26
gracesong

OK, so here would be the next logical question, and a new thread may be better for this. Where do you get the energy from, and just how much is needed?
Should the ball feel very dense in your hands or no? How can you get the greatest effect possible by expending the least amount of energy possible?
Old 05-03-10   #27
Cran'Thun
My little buttercup

Quote:
Originally Posted by gracesong View Post
OK, so here would be the next logical question, and a new thread may be better for this. Where do you get the energy from, and just how much is needed?
Should the ball feel very dense in your hands or no? How can you get the greatest effect possible by expending the least amount of energy possible?
You can draw energy from your body or you can gather energy from around you. As for how much is needed, I say how much you feel is necessary. There is no set amount. If the ball starts feeling dense then it's good yes. To get the greatest effect possible without expending a lot of energy I suggest you gather energy from around you and then work from there. The mistake most people make is they use their internal energy and by exhausting their internal supply they become exhausted themselves. By gathering energy externally you don't have to use your own energy and it works just as good as internal energy when applied to workings etc.
Old 05-03-10   #28
thought_on_a_wind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cran'Thun View Post
I've been thinking of this topic for a while now and decided to put up a topic discussing this. Of course this topic is for the more advanced practitioners but as always everyone is welcome to contribute as they see fit

As I've been working with energy I noticed that I can't seem to program the energy in my body (while it is in my body) for some reason. When I have programmed / coded energy in the physical I usually create a ball of energy and program that ball. This method has provided me with a huge rate of success. When I program energy on the astral I use a similar method but sometimes I concentrate an amount of energy in no specific shape and program it that way and it has worked.

These methods suggest that energy does not react as well in a broader gathering than it does in a small space.

What do you find is the best method that works for you?
Of course this is all IMOE (in my own experience). Though I know that there are different energies, and the such, it's hard for me not to notice the similarities of said energy to each other, save, of course, void or nil (which has it's uses). As far as the energy in your body, I'd go so far as to say that it can be realigned, but because it also depends on the condition of your body, as well as the function of each of the brains and either their interdependence and amicable alignments, or lack there of.

As far as balls of energy are concerned, personally, I'd term that type of working as a "psi-ball". The size of things I've worked with energetically have ranged from as giant as a Thunderhead, or bigger, to as tiny as a pin. In my own practices it's been all about the appropriate size to the matter....

Were you to ask me further, I'd say that it's all relative to the person. Of course, another observation I've had, especially as of late since my energy's been sporadic at best, is, like in more advanced types of martial arts, the size and placement of the strike is equivalent to the attack or thing you're dealing with... in other words, in shorter terms, Why use a sledge hammer when a simple press of the pinky will suffice.

As for a post that happened right after your original post, I'll say this, unlike that one, I did understand and comprehend your post intimately... or I'd like to believe so.
thought_on_a_wind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-10   #29
Cran'Thun
My little buttercup

Quote:
Originally Posted by thought_on_a_wind View Post
Of course this is all IMOE (in my own experience). Though I know that there are different energies, and the such, it's hard for me not to notice the similarities of said energy to each other, save, of course, void or nil (which has it's uses).
I have found that different types of energy all have the same origin: energy that was taken and programmed in some way and now holds its current properties. So that could explain the similarities you've noticed.

Quote:
As far as the energy in your body, I'd go so far as to say that it can be realigned, but because it also depends on the condition of your body, as well as the function of each of the brains and either their interdependence and amicable alignments, or lack there of.
I'm not quite sure what you meant with that it could be realigned unfortunately. Would you mind please explaining? As for the condition of the body, it could affect your energy yes but it really does depend.

Quote:
As far as balls of energy are concerned, personally, I'd term that type of working as a "psi-ball". The size of things I've worked with energetically have ranged from as giant as a Thunderhead, or bigger, to as tiny as a pin. In my own practices it's been all about the appropriate size to the matter....
I've used the term psi-ball as well at times but I stopped using it because there are too many different opinions on what a psi-ball is and people complain if you use the wrong definition for something. I don't really think size generally matters but then I haven't needed a massive amount of energy for a working so it is entirely possible that it could make a difference.

Quote:
Were you to ask me further, I'd say that it's all relative to the person. Of course, another observation I've had, especially as of late since my energy's been sporadic at best, is, like in more advanced types of martial arts, the size and placement of the strike is equivalent to the attack or thing you're dealing with... in other words, in shorter terms, Why use a sledge hammer when a simple press of the pinky will suffice.
I agree completely. It's all about what works best for you.
Old 05-03-10   #30
gracesong

OK, that made sense.