Go Back   EarthSong Forums > ThinkTank > Mythology

Mythology All aspects of world mythologies, ancient and modern

Old 04-28-09   #11
Oazaki

Default Re: My Update - A minor lifting of masques

Quote:
Originally Posted by aedria View Post
I had a sense that there was something different about YOU in particular but wasn't sure what.
Yes. Ironically, it is that I have brought my 'Light Side' back (see previous post). Before, since 2003, up to that 10th April gate, I was just doing "Red, Red, Black" in terms of the aspects of my being. This is because, before, it was too dangerous for me to be myself, or Light, and I was also kinda pissed off at the world, and also had to fuel something...

So this is the real me you get to see now. It is kinda stricter, in the sense of more self-disciplined I suppose, but the 'images and vibes' may well be varified by the 'mechanisms' I have out there, and turning around me, like that 10th April gate most especially, I think (still understanding it myself tbh)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leben View Post
Where do I sign up? Then again, I'd hate to be dealt with by Xavyer and Xavier ... actually, however, I'd be interested in getting my hands on that Advanced Sexual Practices.
I can email you a copy if you like. I have, however, ommitted the "Key" male technique there (relating to how to orgasm satsifyingly without ejaculation) which I got from a Taoist master resident in Thailand (not Mantak Chia or White Cloud), and which cannot be found in print anywhere. This means you can use the book to learn how to give a woman pleasure better, and also some energy stuff you probably already know, and also to teach women how to orgasm better themselves, but... it won't be much good to you in its present form. I am, unfortunately, not willing to put that Key Technique in writing until after I have international diplomatic immunity. If I don't get that, the world's men get very little in return.

As for Xavyer et Xavier, one is French and a vessel, and the other is on Sirius. I wouldn't worry about them at all if I was you!

all the best,
Oazaki.

My ambition? Restart Temple of Venus as one of the mainstream religions of this planet, bigger than Islam for example.

Closed circuit induction loops: you sow, you reap. Not open to those with no Principles. "Unless you always have the potential within, the Great Function will not appear." -
Yagyū Munenori.

Oazaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-09   #12
Leben
The Peanut Gallery

oazaki~ yes, please send it my way! I've been practicing seminal retention for years now and can fairly regularly retain my seed without the use of my hands (okay, it involves a rather intricate arrangement of leg muscles at times, but this is all a work in progress). I've read the Male and Female versions of Mantak's Taoist Secrets of Love but due to a lack of interest in these techniques from the women the Universe chooses for me to encounter, I'm not able to fully practice them to the degree I'd prefer.

It's good to hear you are more able now to reside in more aspects of yourself ... not being able to enter certain rooms of one's own house for whatever reasons is always a bit of a buzzkill. Just a quick question ... do you really live in Italy?
Leben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-09   #13
Oazaki

OK, cool, PM me your email addy.

As for Italy... sorta. I swapped my heart with someone there, and have yet to get it back, in fact. Thus why I have been doomed since then to being involved only with bisexual women.

Unfortunately, I need to see the woman involved in person to reperform the ritual giving-of-hearts in reverse so as to undo it. This will be tough, as I lost the personal number and email address she gave me at the time, due to throwing it away when I was angry at her one day...

all the best,
Seb.

My ambition? Restart Temple of Venus as one of the mainstream religions of this planet, bigger than Islam for example.

Closed circuit induction loops: you sow, you reap. Not open to those with no Principles. "Unless you always have the potential within, the Great Function will not appear." -
Yagyū Munenori.

Old 04-29-09   #14
Oazaki

One other major detail on the whole 10th April chart (Z.A. is what the organisation founded with that is called), is that it was so founded with each foundation of the 22 having a guardian: 4 guardians having 5 faces each, one guardian having 2 faces only. These Guardians were/are Moral Concepts from Chinese thought, most specifically a Confucian connection to a very deep level (who, I suspect, was a reincarnation of Aristotle). Of these, Love is only one of them (the outermost: being the most fragile it is the one that goes first).

These five concepts are:

WEALTH - Trust
STRONG - Wisdom
NOBLE - Awesome!
TRUE - Longevity
LOVE - Health

You'll note that we ordinarily consider the Chinese to be a people quite possessing principles, or ethical standards. However, if this were not to be the case, it would show...

Furthermore. There is an "L-turn" included there... which is what the concept/principle in small type next to each of the MAJOR concepts/principles is about. What this means is:

When an organisation, for example Britain's MI5, or those 'behind and above' them, tries to "lift" the karmic particles pertaining to the operation, or use, of this thing out of the persons who Founded it, then... they succeed in doing so! Well done! But find that what they end up with is 'empty', returns to where it came from, and empties them of any and all of the MAJOR concept they may have had in them when they attempted the theft. Permanently.

Whilst this is going on, the Organisation "L-turns" and the minor concepts come into play, at the forefront. This is consequential on locality where physical ground is located.

Then, when the process of return is complete for the MAJOR concepts, the Chinese behave ethically once more, but more so.

If people wish to use this Organisation they must do so through physical arrangements entered into in person, not in a PSI vampire way. Klaar?

One warning is given, as has been here, a second attempt results in execution of the nation state in question, plus those behind them. The penalization imposed for the warning is, in this case, the coporation marcus evans which may now be delivered in its entirety.

Prior to receipt of title deeds, Xavier of Sirius is enforcing upon, to result in or produce delivery thereof. Thus, this is Intergalactic Warfare and Sirius is The Great World Teacher - just like Nick Anthony Fiorenze says!!

I founded a 6-fold gate before and people succeeded in stealing its Light Side from me. Did you not anticipate that I would ensure such could not be accomplished with this Gate? Such are the lessons one must succesfully accomplish when having dealings with thieves, even such thieves as legislate to make what they do the "letter and practice of the law". See, you did teach me something after all...

For the members of this forum the point I am making pertains to electional astrology and magick generally: do anything especially powerful or interesting and more established bodies and personnel in the field will try to take it from you. It's rather similar to how most corporations on the planet operate too, in terms of the creative ideas of their employees

regards,
Sebastian, D-G, QTLC.

PS: that last line is a dig - and prompt -at you, Marduk of SAALM.

*this post of this thread relates quiet directly to this thread here*

Yagyū Munenori.

Old 04-29-09   #15
Oazaki

Yeah, well, I'm using them to square the circle (so I don't have to bother to do it), so it's only logical that they'd be a bit Angostura bitter about it...

We can only hope that their very effective TCM system is moved to heal them of such imbalances as soon as their domestic Taoist Masters feel like getting round to doing it for them...

all the best,
Oazaki.

Yagyū Munenori.

Old 04-29-09   #16
Oazaki

they're pretty scrawny already... (more so than most Africans even)

Yagyū Munenori.

Old 04-30-09   #17
Oazaki

Actually Leben, thinking about what you said, I might just go ahead and release that book without the Key Technique, and minus a few of the other most helpful bits, but with some other stuff more palatable to the mainstream added.

For the best part, the balanced picture, and the working truth of the matter... I do demand my terms be met. For something which is only "halfway there" and, importantly, does not give the men of this planet the Key they need, I am fine to play it by the terms of regular society and book publication.

So good idea! If a publisher accepts it on those terms (probably) then it could help with my finances some too...

I'd have to share authorship, or accredit it to some organisation as in the copy I sent you, to release the thing in such a way though. I'm not willing to take personal credit/responsibility for something that imperfect and incomplete!

Good advice though man! Got me thinking...

Thanks for that

all the best,
Oazaki.

Yagyū Munenori.

Old 12-11-10   #18
Oazaki

I'd like to use this post to illustrate one of the directions by means of which I seek to secure for myself ownership of at least one bank.

Unfortunately this company, Quaral Trading Ltd, is now dead in the sense of legally dissolved.

Unfortunately also, it is the only means of access which I am allowing SIS / MI6 to use to come into contact with me. Thus, they must reconstitute the company in a legal manner, through cooperation with the government of the Republic of Cyprus, in order to come into contact with me.

Its death, or formal dissolution, has taught it not to be so naive, and to rearrange its share portfolio. The same ratios are to be kept except now 40% of the company's stock is owned by the Republic of Turkey.

We then apply Order, as in 'The Order of the Ages', which is the order in which we choose to do things: first one specific thing (eg build an army) then the next (eg go to war).

First we wish to own the Bank of Cyprus, including the central bank.

Then MI6 may enter into negotiations and proceedings with us.

Prior to our owning the Bank of Cyprus, the Cyprus government may ask for as many other banks as it can get its hands on, but most especially the European Central Bank. I wish to use this initiative to take control of the Euro.

The longer the Cyprus government waits, and the more they ask for, plus the more force they bring to bear on the issue, the more they will secure for themselves. This is just the way it works.

Thus, they may accurately gauge their strength relative to my own. All of them together, correct (the Euro and the ECB being ambiguous, as I may have contributed to that quite significantly). Also, however, the longer they wait the more poorer people globally starve and suffer. This is because this company, once reconstituted, will be involved in the decommissioning process of much of the arms dealing sphere and the provision of food and clean water.

Thus, my own government gets to learn about warfare and international strategy, and perhaps most importantly patience and its price. This is good because in their current state they are quite immature, inexperienced and otherwise unstylish, unaccomplished and failures.

Other than the significant financial incentive I am presenting the powers-that-be in Cyprus to reconstitute that corporation, I also have a working solution to the occupation of the island by Turkey and the Turkish Cypriots, which involves their complete voluntary withdrawal from the island.

This would be connected to the re-establishment of Troy, which is where the current inhabitants of the north of the island would be moved to. I can reveal the plans for this openly as Turkey would only do this for me, not for any other politician or international body. Israel is also involved in the paradigm in a significant manner.

Once the company is reconstituted then it may be used by MI6 to re-start the initiative once embodied by the British Empire, and also to run their own operations and employment through. This is fair and just as Queen Victoria used the Ishtar paradigm whilst Prince Albert was embodying Bael. Such things do not come for free you know and it is wise to pay one's geomantic debts because the Earth herself is involved in such matters.

Thus Cypriot command should bear in mind that it is in the British own interests to get this accomplished, quite strongly so. It is likely they will pretend reluctance and reasonableness. Our side is to pretend these things to a greater extent, for two can play at that game, and is this not exactly how Turkey behaves in the ongoing negotiations process?

If nobody wants to move on this paradigm that is quite alright as we may proceed to 2012 unmodified with the Order gate in its present condition. Thus Italy is involved in bossing others around from now on .

all the best,
Oazaki.

PS: With thanks to Tassos Papadopoulos, for supporting me alone when others who owed more should have also.

Yagyū Munenori.