Go Back   EarthSong Forums > Song of the Earth > The Physical Temple > Vibrational Medicine

Vibrational Medicine Healing with crystals, flower essences, colour , scent, touch and sound

Old 02-11-11   #11
feranaja

Default Re: A Ripple In The Pond

Such a beautiful thread! The wisdom in your words is very great. The medicine we make when we just turn on beautiful music, put some flowers on the table, cook even the simplest of meals with intent. The ensouling of a home or temple simply through the acts of daily living with awareness and gratitude. I have found that even the way one walks, moves around, creates energy patterns and brings softness and love to a space, or can be chaotic and disruptive. I had not realized how much I rush about all the time until TheThing commented on the cacophony of Danny an I getting up in the morning and coming down the stairs. When I calm and quiet my mind, my movements follow and radiate out to affect my beloved fur-beings. Theirs is the way of watchfulness, awareness, reflection. In all my doings now I aim to embody these traits - the softness of the dove, the silent, multilayered presence of the cat, the exuberant love of life of the domestic dog, the gentle power of the horse.

"Medicine' can be anything we choose it to be. I can finally say, I am an animal healer, but the Medicine I make is also that of the beauty Way, the creation of beauty on many levels, the apssing along of love. It is such a lovely thing for me to come and see this thread - indeed, I will walk these woods with you, and all who come to share the journey...if I may. Be aware - I never come alone.

Shane Parrish
feranaja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-11   #12
The Black Elf

I view the pond as UniversE Unhampered Unified Union.the 1.

*rises from water*

Paradox is your greatest friend in VOID!(echo,echo,echo,echo)TeamPull of mirrors)

When things No Longer seem contrar',discoveringis of t'other ar'!John Barbour(14thc)

With a strong will,patience & hard work,anything can be acheived - Liudmila(Babulja)R.I.P.(10/2/11)Temple of The Star.

That which has never been lost cannot be hidden
The Black Elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-11   #13
VibeVoid

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunSister View Post
the notion of physical vibration affecting perception of reality is one of the things I wish to explore in more detail.
ive found two ways that this seems to manifest the most through sound, one is induced movement, a worthy study that i think has alot of importance in mysticism/magick practice. and the second is pattern (for me this is mandalas) spontaniously created that takes the form of the sound thats being created, i do this through scrying on the wall or floor, i have done this by filling the room with incense smoke, also when i reach a certain point in trance i can focus on the air instead of eyes naturally focusing on a object and see it just appear within the air... im sure you get the idea here.

the spontanious pattern helps to create induced movement, and the induced movement helps in creating spontanious pattern. depending on the method thats used one will manifest the other and in turn draw you physically into the flow, i say flow because within every technique ive used their is a very pronounced current akin to being washed down a river.

Last edited by VibeVoid; 02-13-11 at 04:05 AM.
VibeVoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-11   #14
The Black Elf

and the waters sang and the waters did dance,
as the worlds spun on in the worlds of chance
see the living wind as it travels and watch it as it stops
At the sight of the singing waters

Rilian.

The living waters show energy same as anything else,such as torus tube =

whirlwind - air
whirlpool - water
torus fracture - bone
inverted sphere - astral
standing columnar wave - science.

Paradox is your greatest friend in VOID!(echo,echo,echo,echo)TeamPull of mirrors)

When things No Longer seem contrar',discoveringis of t'other ar'!John Barbour(14thc)

With a strong will,patience & hard work,anything can be acheived - Liudmila(Babulja)R.I.P.(10/2/11)Temple of The Star.

That which has never been lost cannot be hidden
The Black Elf is offline   Reply With Quote