Go Back   EarthSong Forums > General Occult > Paranormal

Paranormal For investigation of all paranormal phenomena, including but not limited to hauntings, crop circles, telepathy, UFOs and ESP

Old 10-26-13   #21
LadyOfTheTrees
Certified Crystal Healer

Default Re: The Cecil Hotelís Dark History - A Possible Haunting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonSno_LeeDra View Post
For me I keep "Hearing" it couldn't cross the threshold of the elevator so it had to keep calling her out. Each time getting a bit more of a hold upon her, almost as if taking over her body as her mind struggled to fight. Now what it was I have no idea as parts of me think entity while another aspect thinks mind crusher which can also be split personality or mental issues. Demonic does not feel right unless one is using it in the Hellenic aspect of Daimon / Daemon which is any number of entity type creatures.

I watch her and try to focus upon her image and actions but something keeps pulling my attention to reflections. I even captured the image and tried to speed it up and it was the same thing, something in the reflections upon the walls, especially the metal reflection on the left hand side.

Yes, it looks like a shadowy face in the video feed to me but its whatever is outside of the elevator that seems to be the force influencing or controlling. I just can't figure out if it was in the hotel or came in from somewhere else as you can't get a feel for it. Yet the history would suggest it's something that roams the hotel or rises up from the land itself.
I was just looking at this thread again and showing it my dad... Did you notice the dark shadowy thing in the elevator after it closes? If you look at the beginning parts, you can see there's a black shape in the camera's lens already, but after it closes, it looks like there's a misty dark shape that forms/is visible inside. I got the same feeling that there was a pulling or luring, but I didn't feel like the threshold of the elevator was protected or cut off in anyway...

Accredited Certified Crystal Healer and Alum of The Hibiscus Moon Crystal Healing Academy©
Hibiscus Moon Crystal Academy Website Alumni Page
(Click to see me here located in section for California in the United States of America)

Crystal Healing Care©
CrystalHealingCare@outlook.com
www.CrystalHealingCare.com

Facebook:Facebook.com/CrystalHealingCare
Twitter:Twitter.com/CrystalHCareCCH
Instagram: Instagram.com/CrystalHealingCare
LadyOfTheTrees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-13   #22
MonSno_LeeDra
Shamanic Practitioner

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyOfTheTrees View Post
I was just looking at this thread again and showing it my dad... Did you notice the dark shadowy thing in the elevator after it closes? If you look at the beginning parts, you can see there's a black shape in the camera's lens already, but after it closes, it looks like there's a misty dark shape that forms/is visible inside. I got the same feeling that there was a pulling or luring, but I didn't feel like the threshold of the elevator was protected or cut off in anyway...
It's sort of hard to explain but the closest I can equate it to is the old vampire lore of having to invite something into your presence. As such when she steps into the elevator there is something there but there is also something stronger in the hallway. The thing in the elevator is almost secondary, sort of a carrion feeder in that it comes in after the kill yet the thing in the hallway is a predator. As such the carrion feeder hovers about the area waiting for the predator to make its kill then feeds on the leftovers.

The darkness in the elevator seem's to loose out in that the predator lures its prey into the hallway. Once there I can only speculate what must have occurred to get the girl to the roof. For instance nothing has been said of where her clothes were so was she naked when she went up there? It seem's so on the surface given that I would think her clothes being on the roof would be something they would speak about. Even after some time her clothes would still be there.

So it suggests the predator killed its prey elsewhere or overcame it elsewhere then pulled the body to a secure place to feed. Yet it being active would draw in the carrion feeders knowing a kill was going to happen soon.
MonSno_LeeDra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-13   #23
LadyOfTheTrees
Certified Crystal Healer

That does make sense. Often violent entities act in groups. It was just so odd though... I can say I've seen a lot of bipolar people in my life and I've never seen anything like that before. Not to mention, she looks frantic at certain points. And then of course, I was in that same God-forsaken hotel and I tell you, something's not right in there. And when I was in there, I had no prior knowledge, yet I still felt compelled to try and catch orb pictures. It's almost like a double blind study in a way... Did you notice the black misty thing in the elevator after it shut though? Or was that just me or some form of camera surveillance I'm not understanding?

Accredited Certified Crystal Healer and Alum of The Hibiscus Moon Crystal Healing Academy©
(Click to see me here located in section for California in the United States of America)

Crystal Healing Care©

Old 10-27-13   #24
Brigidrose
Mermaid

I saw it.. but was thinking it might just be from the camera..I will have to look at the video again...

~ The reason nothing can truly ever make sense is that it is all fluid. ~
~ To manifest abundance, follow your hearts desire ~

Brigidrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-13   #25
MonSno_LeeDra
Shamanic Practitioner

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyOfTheTrees View Post
.. Did you notice the black misty thing in the elevator after it shut though? Or was that just me or some form of camera surveillance I'm not understanding?
I am sort of torn on that aspect. There are a few places where it goes circular which made me think its a distortion due to the lens of the camera. Once the elevator door closes the amount of light in the elevator drops significantly so it seems logical that the distortion would darken about the lens.

Given all that though the interior of the elevator does seem to suggest something though for me it was in reflections. Yet it was mainly while she was in the elevator, appearing to come forth then fade as she steps out of it.
MonSno_LeeDra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-13   #26
LadyOfTheTrees
Certified Crystal Healer

The YouTube videos on this have gone viral, and people have noticed some things that I think we all totally missed... Firstly, if you watch the timestamp, you'll see there's a missing 54 seconds. I suppose the video could have been edited by a troll and then posted like that to try and cause a ruckus, but I can't tell because identifying video and photo editing is not my strongest suit. Also, people have uploaded a ton of different news clips from all kinds of TV stations - there's a lot of bizarre information... Way too much for me to put all into one post. There's also a weird conspiracy theory going on... When Elisa Lam is spelled backwards and the S is replaced with a Z, you get LAMELIZA, the vaccination for TB. After Elisa's body was found, about a week later, there was horrible outbreak and epidemic of TB in LA. However, Elisa did not have TB and the water, as nasty as it was, was determined to have not been dangerous due to the chlorine levels. It is a strange coincidence, however, I think it's honestly just coincidence... Which brings me to this, which I hadn't mentioned before as the memory didn't seem important until I heard about this TB conspiracy theory... While walking out there in the night, (and I smoke about a pack a day so I have a horrible smoker's cough), I was walking past a group of homeless people who were setting up their sleeping bags for the night. I stopped and started hacking in front of them and they put their arms up over their faces and yelled, "GET THE FUCK AWAY! IF YOU HAVE TB, PNEUMONIA, STAPH, WHATEVER... IF YOU'RE COUGHING STAY THE FUCK AWAY! COVER YOUR MOUTH, BITCH! THE SHELTERS ARE FULL OF DISEASE, THAT'S WHY WE SLEEP ON THE STREET INSTEAD!" So, I believe the TB thing was already starting to occur around the area in small populations at first already, prior to the epidemic which happened to occur after she was found, but not because of some ghost murder mystery but because the place is in Skid Row and, in truth, those shelters are full of TB, Staph, Hep B, Pneumonia, Strept, and many more... Regardless, if you've been following all this and this thread, take a look at the YouTube videos now when you type in Elisa Lam. A few people have actually found some strange things that do look like there was some sort of coverup or something... Start here: http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...be.LZMZ-MSnfQo

If you get to MrRandy494's opinion video titled What happened to Elisa Lam on page two of the above search results - well, I contacted him and shared my story... I've been pouring over everything and I ran into a few very weird characters while I was there. Looking back, it makes me wonder if maybe I actually ran into the person that hurt this girl and never even knew it. MrRandy has been in contact with the police and LAPD is calling me to take some descriptions of a few odd guests that asked me some very unusual questions...

Crystal Healing Care©

Old 12-15-13   #27
LadyOfTheTrees
Certified Crystal Healer

I've got brand new info... Apparently a maintainence man at the hotel who's worked there for 30+ years had attended ALL of the funerals of every patron who ever died mysteriously in the Cecil. He is currently being held by LAPD and investigated in the death of Ms. Lam. He is part owner and people are saying that they (he and the other guy), may have been perpetuating the creepiness to keep the hotel in business based on peoples' morbid curiosity. Apparently they tried over and over again to get their hotel on paranormal TV shows and when that didn't pan out, Ms. Lam died approximately several months later. Weird.

Crystal Healing Care©