Go Back   EarthSong Forums > General Occult > Paranormal

Paranormal For investigation of all paranormal phenomena, including but not limited to hauntings, crop circles, telepathy, UFOs and ESP

Old 04-26-13   #11
petrus4
Leaper

Default Re: UFOs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassie View Post
I find it interesting that beliefs about various species such as the Greys, The Reptilians and The Siriuns have made it into public consciousness. Even so I am very sceptical about what these things actually are. Pure fantasy? Actual aliens? A vibration of spiritual energy that we might tap into as perhaps we do with Angels and Demons?
The Greys are very real as far as I am concerned, but MonSno is correct when he says that they have an acorporeal/interdimensional aspect, although they can also be physical. The Greys can be evoked/banished like spirits, and they are also bound by individual consent, although most abductees don't know that. I only discovered it myself thanks to Adamantea.

The Sirians are to at least a certain extent, the inspiration for what we know of mythologically as elves; at least the tall ones. They are also the race that the Na'vi were modelled on physically, in the case of Avatar.

Notice any similarities?

They have both positive and negative groups. The positive group are extremely loving by our standards, but not necessarily in the fluffy bunny "we don't look at our own shadow/pretend darkness doesn't exist," kind of way.

They're also very environmentally conscious, but again, that isn't anything sentimental, so much as it is a simple realisation that they need to be in order to survive. From their perspective, humanity has forgotten what is good for it; it's an issue of simple pragmatism more than anything else.

There is a technological element, but that hasn't led them to abandon their interdependence with the environment, because they know that if they tried to do that, they would destroy themselves. They instead view technology as a means of doing specific things that they want to do, which Nature perhaps can't necessarily; such as spacecraft and so on. It's not a case of using machines to replace Nature; it's a case of them valuing the ability to do mechanically or technologically associated things, so it is not a case where if one thing exists, then the other can't.

Quote:
I'd say I was sceptical but open minded. Any of the above may be true or complete baloney!
The Reptilians are the group that I'm the most skeptical about, but truthfully I think that's mainly because I don't want them to exist. Then again, I also don't agree with people like David Icke who use the Reptilians as scapegoats for all the bad stuff that happens on this planet. I could believe that a negative group (like the Reps) had come down and tried to influence people, but like I said, human/ET interaction is bound by consent. Neither the positive or negative groups can do anything unless we agree to it; which means that in order for them to get started on Earth at all, someone had to invite the Reptilians in in the first place.
petrus4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-13   #12
Leben
The Peanut Gallery

nah petrus, Reptilians were here FAR before humans ... given the span of time in the evolution of the dinosaurs, I think it would be silly not to consider that at least a couple species attained some level of brain development equal to or greater than ours. Seeing that merkabic technology is organic integrated into all living forms with DNA, it doesn't seem far fetched to me that ancient reptilian beings could have discovered that they themselves are (like all organic beings) fourth-dimensional tesseract-based merkabic torsion fields made manifest. The idea that an 'advanced' civilization would have technology like ours, behave like us, etc, is absurd.

God I sound loony.
Leben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-13   #13
petrus4
Leaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leben View Post
God I sound loony.
In all honesty, the entire purpose of UFOlogy, is to provide a plausible excuse for the indulgence of mental illness. So come on in, the dementia's fine!
petrus4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-13   #14
Lightdragon
pagan

I believe in extraterrestrial life has visited and is visiting the earth.

Super-Cool Retired mod type

I did not have sex with this actress Chloe Bennett
Lightdragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-13   #15
Babalon

You might find this interesting...

Babalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-13   #16
Nacken

I just don't know. I find it moderately interesting, but not enough to study it properly enough to have a reasonably well informed opinion. I find that there are enough interesting things to study that you have to pick and choose carefully. A lifetime is only enough to learn a few subjects thoroughly.
Nacken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-13   #17
Babalon

Tru dat
Babalon is offline   Reply With Quote