Go Back   EarthSong Forums > ThinkTank > Political Forum

Political Forum 3rd time's a charm. All political discussions go here.

Old 01-07-21   #1
Bartmanhomer

Angry Rant About The Republican Party

I will never be a Republican and never associated myself with the Republican because I know how these people operating. They're very closed-minded, hateful, bigoted, and completely idiotic by the way they operated their bullcrap political viewpoint. After I was watching hearing that the Chump supporters rioted the Congress House for the sake of their stupidity, I was asking myself Why?! I'll never comprehend and understand these people. And if anyone in this forum going to tell me to shut up and stop crying like a crybaby, I'm going to keep complaining. I have a right to expressed how I felt and I don't care what everyone else said in this forum. That how I feel about Republicans.
Bartmanhomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-21   #2
feranaja

Default Re: Rant About The Republican Party

Honestly Bartman, it's not *all* Republicans. I am a leftist till the day I die, but I do know smart, thoughtful, good people who are republican. The hatefulness you see is a faction within that party and it's a Shadow aspect all humans of any political outlook are vulnerable to. I am sick at heart over what we are seeing in the US but it's important to look deeply and be aware of the broader issues. It's bigger than right vs left - in my opinion, of course.

Shane Parrish
feranaja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-21   #3
Bartmanhomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by feranaja View Post
Honestly Bartman, it's not *all* Republicans. I am a leftist till the day I die, but I do know smart, thoughtful, good people who are republican. The hatefulness you see is a faction within that party and it's a Shadow aspect all humans of any political outlook are vulnerable to. I am sick at heart over what we are seeing in the US but it's important to look deeply and be aware of the broader issues. It's bigger than right vs left - in my opinion, of course.
There are no good Republicans in my book. I don't know any good Republican that exists today.
Old 01-09-21   #4
feranaja

I'm sorry to hear that, but I understand. What about Monsno, though?

Shane Parrish
feranaja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-21   #5
Bartmanhomer

Quote:
What about him? I'm not friends with him anymore.
Old 01-09-21   #6
MonSno_LeeDra
Shamanic Practitioner

Quote:
He stopped being my "Friend" when I stopped accepting his "victimhood".

Though I am actually listed as a Democrat on the rolls and not a Republican. Realistically though I am more of a pragmatist which probably makes me an Independent as I sort of drift between the two parties.
Old 01-10-21   #7
Bartmanhomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonSno_LeeDra View Post
He stopped being my "Friend" when I stopped accepting his "victimhood".

Though I am listed as a Democrat on the rolls and not a Republican. Realistically though I am more of a pragmatist which probably makes me an Independent as I sort of drift between the two parties.
Victimhood of what exactly? The real reason why I stopped being your friend is that you're a racist. Apparently that you have a very prejudiced and ignorant mindset that a black mermaid is a terrible idea for your taste because it doesn't fix your damn skin color.
Old 01-10-21   #8
MonSno_LeeDra
Shamanic Practitioner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
Victimhood of what exactly? The real reason why I stopped being your friend is that you're a racist. Apparently that you have a very prejudiced and ignorant mindset that a black mermaid is a terrible idea for your taste because it doesn't fix your damn skin color.
Get the story correct BMH. I said making Ariel The Mermaid Black was wrong. She's an established character from Northern Europe and literature that has always been white and red headed. I suggested they use an established black character that was already a mermaid, Yemaya (actually from the Caribbean for the most part, Santerian goddess focused) or I think perhaps Mami Wata (African in origin).

You'd rather black wash than actually introduce legitimate black mythology / history into people's lives then scream racism. That's your MO. If it's not racism then it's pity me I'm disabled when it suits you. Racism or disabled that's all you've ever got.

Of course there is the other possibility you don't actually know any real black history / mythology yourself. Thus easier to black wash things vice learning about it. Yeah I went there!
Old 01-10-21   #9
MonSno_LeeDra
Shamanic Practitioner

Sorry made a mistake it was River Mumma of Jamaica that I had spoken about as a viable substitute and had known lore.

Old 01-10-21   #10
Bartmanhomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonSno_LeeDra View Post
Get the story correct BMH. I said making Ariel The Mermaid Black was wrong. She's an established character from Northern Europe and literature that has always been white and red headed. I suggested they use an established black character that was already a mermaid, Yemaya (actually from the Caribbean for the most part, Santerian goddess focused) or I think perhaps Mami Wata (African in origin).

You'd rather black wash than introduce legitimate black mythology/history into people's lives then scream racism. That's your MO. If it's not racism then it's pity me I'm disabled when it suits you. Racism or disabled that's all you've ever got.

Of course, there is the other possibility you don't know any real black history/mythology yourself. Thus easier to black wash things vice learning about it. Yeah, I went there!
Blackwashing what exactly? How is this consider blackwashing? Disney can do whatever they want with their character. You don't understand anything when it comes to diversity and culture. That's what I got a vibe from you.

Last edited by Bartmanhomer; 01-10-21 at 06:33 PM.