Go Back   EarthSong Forums > Magical Systems and Practises > Qabalah

Qabalah Qabalah , Kabbalah, Cabala, Kcebealla , and all correspondences , trees , and methods of meditation and magical practices, including pathworking the trees

Old 08-25-10   #21
SunSister
Bog Fairy Fox

Default Re: The Fool & DA'ATH.....(even death must die)

Hmm, one of the more fitting descriptions of the Fool speaks of him as entering the great story of his life as an innocent. Yet, he carries with him everything that he will become in potential. The Fool is, on some level, the archetype of the young apprentice still eager to learn. If we apply this to the deeper thoughts and spirituality in life, we could very well assume that the Fool steps from the ordinary plain of knowledge into the realm of wyrd or the astral. The Fool is the Innocent child on a Divine mission. I think that step over the edge is the rude awakening many of us are familiar with and that ultimately leads to a much bigger understanding of one's life.

In that sense, I can link the Fool to Da'ath much more. I think there's a reason why Da'ath is the unseen emanation on the Tree, which is to say that most of us will stay on the known paths and never get to the point of seeing -- let alone understanding -- Da'ath. It is like the old mystic stuff from way past where you had to be initiated before you could even know what you were doing.
SunSister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-10   #22
The Black Elf

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunSister View Post
It was there in Sumer that I joined them and it was only there that we ever were face-to-face with one another. There were a lot of, hmm, discourses and arguments among them about the future of the human race. I joined forces with the ones intent on bringing mankind into the light of knowledge, but the ones who disagreed certainly complicated that idea. The 'great illumination', as one might call it, got pushed back to later and later dates as a result. I'm not native to Earth in any sense, but it is a second home to me after all this time spent in human form pushing for mankind to understand the basics of all creation.
I only deal with around 4 or 5 principals,the rest I wouldn't even see in my way.Indeed there are many with whom I have fought,how embarassing sitting at the same table as them.

*Not native to earth* is a great intent spike,I ended all seperation by applying the principals of the civic state to the universe.Nothing is alien,you are simply 1st generation civic & birth earthling,free to label & worship as you see fit.

Quote:
I thank you for those kind words. The complication arose due to differences in opinion, as you have now already learned. The Annunaki are very stubborn folk (as am I) and not all of them understood the need for illumination of mankind. It's a petty thing to argue about in the grand scheme of things, but I have always loved humans and wish them the knowledge that folk like the Annunaki also possess. (That good grasp I have on certain things really just means I'm getting old! )
yvw SS & you are just an old head on very young,smart & very beautiful shoulders.

Like us Love is eternal,as we get in touch with our eternal selves by a vehicle such as the fool(he is eternal) ........our HGA or Pantheon or Sutech alien whatever labels become much cooler as we approach them upon the level as equals,as we always should even from the outset(innocent as a child & with best of will & greatest intentions in the world.)

As we educate ourselves or re-educate ourselves using what we know & applying this logically.

Grand scheme of things,ye grande plan of universal cause,cause of causes etcetcetcetc.

Annanukai once lived here & are now just next door in astral.........in eternity they are always with us unless we chose to banish them.The 8 sets of twins etc.here to help us.

The past is full of such *revelations*,such as the entire Greek pantheon having actually lived as kings in ancient Khem at one point,& the stories they told related to the universal forces & great river eridanus and as such relate to actual events.

I love the eternal fool(2nd part of multidimensionality test,mainly for cheeseman)
The Black Elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-10   #23
SunSister
Bog Fairy Fox

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Black Elf View Post
*Not native to earth* is a great intent spike,I ended all seperation by applying the principals of the civic state to the universe.Nothing is alien,you are simply 1st generation civic & birth earthling,free to label & worship as you see fit.
Hmm, I suppose that after so many years I have come to see Earth in a somewhat different light than I used to. I think that some parts of it can be home for me in years to come, but I have other places in this universe I feel at home with too. It's quite like what being an immigrant would be like, I suppose, with the difference that I travel here and there and everywhere as I see fit. Earth is home base now.

Quote:
Like us Love is eternal,as we get in touch with our eternal selves by a vehicle such as the fool(he is eternal) ........our HGA or Pantheon or Sutech alien whatever labels become much cooler as we approach them upon the level as equals,as we always should even from the outset(innocent as a child & with best of will & greatest intentions in the world.)
Hmhm, what I strongly felt during my time spent with deities and angels is that I was only able to understand them when my heart and mind were fully open. I always have approached them as if they were long-time friends (which, of course, they are) and this has given me unique perspectives to work with. I suppose that much of that was a result of already having the ability to sense all of this as a child, although I didn't start remembering my place in this until later in my teenage years. I have since utilised the Tree and the tarot as guidelines to expanding and branching out on knowledge.

Quote:
As we educate ourselves or re-educate ourselves using what we know & applying this logically.

Grand scheme of things,ye grande plan of universal cause,cause of causes etcetcetcetc.
The Fool's journey, as you will.
Old 08-28-10   #24
The Black Elf

Quote:
Hmm, I suppose that after so many years I have come to see Earth in a somewhat different light than I used to. I think that some parts of it can be home for me in years to come, but I have other places in this universe I feel at home with too. It's quite like what being an immigrant would be like, I suppose, with the difference that I travel here and there and everywhere as I see fit. Earth is home base now.
Would love to know more of your special places,as is traditional in a meeting of the monds. I have navigated the river & nailed my mandala to the North Star for it to ramify exponentially back through the universe....So have been to a few places though lack labels or words to describe them sometimes,much depending upon my travelling comapanions at the time.

I am very much human from a long long line who are very happy at my progress as I write new fool chapter's after being the one to make the difference,unify them & take us farther than ever before.

Quote:

Hmhm, what I strongly felt during my time spent with deities and angels is that I was only able to understand them when my heart and mind were fully open. I always have approached them as if they were long-time friends (which, of course, they are) and this has given me unique perspectives to work with. I suppose that much of that was a result of already having the ability to sense all of this as a child, although I didn't start remembering my place in this until later in my teenage years. I have since utilised the Tree and the tarot as guidelines to expanding and branching out on knowledge.

The Fool's journey, as you will.
Perfect Sun Sister,the fool & tree's are perfect model of self love energy,tree's especially once you get them together in standing columnar wave fashion/torus tube of energy as one paradigm which can be travelled very quickly in the straight line or *lightening strike* fashion which can build up to this,or slower serpent fashion.

Rules are for the obedience of fools although act as guidelines for the wise.

You are maybe one of the most advanced energy workers I have ever met,soft as water surface tension yet very durable(meh,sorry for labels) & stable.

I run on about a quarter of my natural energy flow to interact with your energy,when I really get a flow on your perfect form get's distorted.

There is no danger of me drowning,of course. eh,I think.

I love the river!Without love I am dead already.
Old 08-29-10   #25
SunSister
Bog Fairy Fox

To move along to the Fool's journey.. picked up a book about Crowley's tarot yesterday evening and met with many a recognisable line of thought there. The Fool's not the one who sets out on the journey without any responsibility, which makes the journey very different from something that happens 'by accident'. Just like one can only really travel into Da'ath willingly and responsibly.. we're all Fools at that stage, eager to take the leap off that cliff, and only the true Fool survives the fall..

Da'ath itself was said in that book to be knowledge, with the symbolism of the apple and snake firmly attached to that. My actual given name (Eva) is of course connected to that story of Adam & Eve with the apple from the Tree of Knowledge and the very seductive snake. The Tree of Knowledge, of course, can be easily connected with the Tree beyond the Tree that can only be accessed in understanding through the point of Da'ath.

Your post also reminds me of the rise of the kundalini energy through the spine. Sometimes the rise is like a lightning strike and at other times it moves along in slow serpent fashion. I have always preferred the latter, because it's like a slow free fall through space and time.
Old 10-22-10   #26
The Black Elf

very full,fine & beautiful explanation.....only with experience comes greater understanding so we can stop history repeating itself & end the passage of lies(etc,etc,etc).......where you get the deja vu feeling,for better or for worse,it just is.

Be the difference.

Paradox is your greatest friend in VOID!(echo,echo,echo,echo)TeamPull of mirrors)

When things No Longer seem contrar',discoveringis of t'other ar'!John Barbour(14thc)

With a strong will,patience & hard work,anything can be acheived - Liudmila(Babulja)R.I.P.(10/2/11)Temple of The Star.

That which has never been lost cannot be hidden