Go Back   EarthSong Forums > Song of the Earth > The Physical Temple > Vibrational Medicine

Vibrational Medicine Healing with crystals, flower essences, colour , scent, touch and sound

Old 02-10-11   #1
SunSister
Bog Fairy Fox

Default A Ripple In The Pond

A Ripple In The Pond
An introduction to healing through vibration

Let me be the first to welcome you to this particular part of the woods. Very few have ever come to this place and even fewer felt like they wanted to stay. It is only a small space among the trees, after all, and difficult to pinpoint on any map of spiritual matters. Yet, the very presence of the knowledge from this place can be found in all other places you've visited before.

Vibrational medicine is not an easy thing to explain under any circumstances. It encompasses a lot of different disciplines and structures. It cannot be tied to any specific spiritual path, either, because the practitioners of vibrational medicine are very diverse in their spiritual convictions. I only ask of you, while you are in this space, to truly keep an open mind and to not discard another's viewpoint on the premise of it "not suiting you". Vibrational medicine is the chameleon of all healing practices and, as such, will include a lot of different theories and practical items.

I would love for this particular space to be taken up by more than just the healers among us, though. Vibrational medicine is something we all have used and will continue to use throughout our lives. The exercises and practices that will undoubtedly follow this introduction in time to come will hopefully help you understand why this is a factual statement and not one woman's opinion. I am writing this introduction with only one purpose, which is to rekindle the flame that I believe this particular section should have.

Vibrational medicine can best be described as the healing method of the Earth. It is the unification of the triad of mind-emotion-spirit with the physical body. The healer's most important helpers are touch, sound, visual, scent and taste. You are already using this medicine every time you sing under the shower. You are already using this medicine when you look at a painting and truly allow yourself to examine it closely. You are already using this medicine when you literally stop to smell the roses. You are already using this medicine when you are mindful of what you eat. You are already using this medicine when you reach out to others and take them into your arms. I have never met someone who did not use a form of vibrational medicine for themselves and/or for others.

This particular type of medicine is really the only one we have that is not a descendant of the energies from the higher regions of gods, angels, universal powers or the astral planes. Instead, this medicine uses what we have been physically given by this Earth in order to reinstate balance in one's own state of being. It walks the fine line between body and psyche at any given time, because it is the medicine that comes most natural to us. Anyone can use it. Anyone can learn. That is what makes it beautiful. That's what makes this little corner worth being seen with a whole new set of eyes.

Will you walk these woods with me?
SunSister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-11   #2
The Black Elf

Default Re: A Ripple In The Pond

You make it so enchanting Eva.

Paradox is your greatest friend in VOID!(echo,echo,echo,echo)TeamPull of mirrors)

When things No Longer seem contrar',discoveringis of t'other ar'!John Barbour(14thc)

With a strong will,patience & hard work,anything can be acheived - Liudmila(Babulja)R.I.P.(10/2/11)Temple of The Star.

That which has never been lost cannot be hidden
The Black Elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-11   #3
Blackwolf
Faery Path Elder

From my Faery Tradition :

Obri - Runic gematria ;

One of our symbol arrangements , equals 2212 :

Vibrational Medicine = 683

.................................................. ....................................

( Language = 683 ) ( or 123 , as seen below )

( Mind - Body Connection + Love = 683 )

( Language Shifting Pattern = 682 )

.................................................. .....................................

+ Accelerating Or Decelerating = 770

.................................................. .....................................

( It Will Be Energy Transition = 771 )

( Energy Power Transition = 769 )

+ Energy = 289

+

Cycle Of Cycles = 470

Or :

Time = 470

Or :

Imaginative Intelligence = 470

= 2212

Just to begin the idea bank...

However , if we use ;

Vibrational Healing = 454

Telluric Current = 455

Yin - Yang Algorithm = 454

Energy Assemblage = 454

Current + Algorithm = 454

Animal Soul = 453

Repetitive Orbit = 455

Earth Current Sets In Motion = 453

Imagination + Dream = 455

Imagination + Tesseract = 455

Life + Spiral = 455

Hands + Dreaming Body = 454

It Will Be Energy Code = 453

Healing / Healer + Sub - Atomic Connection = 455

( Please Note : Sub - Atomic Connection = Vibrational )

For those choosing to understand , words or phrases ,
which have similar values , have a connection...

( +1 , -1 , Flux Oscillation , allowed , and understood )

A magical link , harmonic , or disharmonic...or just clarifying ,
etc. , another word , or phrase , having a similar number...

Yet more...one may substitute , in a formula , those similar
word / phrases , with similar values...

So...it may benefit some , to meditate on the concepts expressed
in the values of the words / phrases I posted...

There is great depth , and knowledge , encoded in those links ,
as far as vibrational healing , and vibrational medicine...

I only wanted to bring this to the table , for two reasons...

One...to share further my Tradition

Two...To open discussion , if some see linkages to their method ,
or tradition...

Reality is in between...

Blackwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-11   #4
isolar

I'll be here, I am ready to learn all I can about this. Thank you for your eloquent explanation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunSister View Post
A Ripple In The Pond
An introduction to healing through vibration

Let me be the first to welcome you to this particular part of the woods. Very few have ever come to this place and even fewer felt like they wanted to stay. It is only a small space among the trees, after all, and difficult to pinpoint on any map of spiritual matters. Yet, the very presence of the knowledge from this place can be found in all other places you've visited before.

Vibrational medicine is not an easy thing to explain under any circumstances. It encompasses a lot of different disciplines and structures. It cannot be tied to any specific spiritual path, either, because the practitioners of vibrational medicine are very diverse in their spiritual convictions. I only ask of you, while you are in this space, to truly keep an open mind and to not discard another's viewpoint on the premise of it "not suiting you". Vibrational medicine is the chameleon of all healing practices and, as such, will include a lot of different theories and practical items.

I would love for this particular space to be taken up by more than just the healers among us, though. Vibrational medicine is something we all have used and will continue to use throughout our lives. The exercises and practices that will undoubtedly follow this introduction in time to come will hopefully help you understand why this is a factual statement and not one woman's opinion. I am writing this introduction with only one purpose, which is to rekindle the flame that I believe this particular section should have.

Vibrational medicine can best be described as the healing method of the Earth. It is the unification of the triad of mind-emotion-spirit with the physical body. The healer's most important helpers are touch, sound, visual, scent and taste. You are already using this medicine every time you sing under the shower. You are already using this medicine when you look at a painting and truly allow yourself to examine it closely. You are already using this medicine when you literally stop to smell the roses. You are already using this medicine when you are mindful of what you eat. You are already using this medicine when you reach out to others and take them into your arms. I have never met someone who did not use a form of vibrational medicine for themselves and/or for others.

This particular type of medicine is really the only one we have that is not a descendant of the energies from the higher regions of gods, angels, universal powers or the astral planes. Instead, this medicine uses what we have been physically given by this Earth in order to reinstate balance in one's own state of being. It walks the fine line between body and psyche at any given time, because it is the medicine that comes most natural to us. Anyone can use it. Anyone can learn. That is what makes it beautiful. That's what makes this little corner worth being seen with a whole new set of eyes.

Will you walk these woods with me?
Old 02-11-11   #5
VibeVoid

when i think of vibration medicine/magick "i really dont like using the term healer or medicine as im in no way shape or form a healer" i think of physical vibration that manifests in the form of drums, rattles, singingbowls, mantra. these are things that change a persons perception of reality through physical manifestation not mental imagery.

i would also place empathy and aura seeing into this category.
VibeVoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-11   #6
Blackwolf
Faery Path Elder

I respectfully disagree that mental imagery , does not change
a person's perception of reality,,,

This is one of the cornerstones , of many spiritual / magical
practices , and rituals...

Let us keep in mind , Sun Sister's request...

"I only ask of you, while you are in this space, to truly keep an open mind and to not discard another's viewpoint on the premise of it "not suiting you"."

Quote:
Originally Posted by VibeVoid View Post
when i think of vibration medicine/magick "i really dont like using the term healer or medicine as im in no way shape or form a healer" i think of physical vibration that manifests in the form of drums, rattles, singingbowls, mantra. these are things that change a persons perception of reality through physical manifestation not mental imagery.

i would also place empathy and aura seeing into this category.

Reality is in between...

Old 02-11-11   #7
VibeVoid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackwolf View Post
I respectfully disagree that mental imagery , does not change
a person's perception of reality,,,

This is one of the cornerstones , of many spiritual / magical
practices , and rituals...

Let us keep in mind , Sun Sister's request...

"I only ask of you, while you are in this space, to truly keep an open mind and to not discard another's viewpoint on the premise of it "not suiting you"."
i was only speaking within the context of the practice i stated, the two other practices of empathy and aura seeing as a method of vibrational magick/manipulation have their own states of perception that are necessary to move within to use them effectivly.

within the practice of magick through physical vibration/flow (drum,rattle,singingbowl), the mind (that which percieves) is seperated from thought (that which chokes away the moment). through this method the physical vibration is what spontaniusly creates the manifestation all the mystic has to do is percieve that spontanius manifestation with the mind.
VibeVoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-11   #8
Blackwolf
Faery Path Elder

Thanks for the clarification , VibeVoid...

I can agree with that methodology , and use drum ,
and bowls , ( crystal and metal , both ) , myself ,
in healing modality...

Interestingly , for me , with how you phrased your
response , is another gematria formula , equalling
Vibrational Healing , as 454...

Seperate + Subconscious = 454

So , by affecting the subconscious , via iterative sound
or sonic , ( and thus R - Complex ) , one sets in motion
healing process in the bio - system...

Another connection for me , is :

R - Complex = 848

Neo - Cortex = 848

Psychic Powers = 848

There are reasons for the uniting of the front ,
and back of the brain , to activate psychic powers ,
in some traditions , and modalities...

However , the releasing of the energy , is set in
motion , by a disengagement from the conscious
mind...leaving the subconscious to do the "work"...

In magical ritual , that is seen as the do it / forget
you have done it , process...

Reality is in between...

Old 02-11-11   #9
SunSister
Bog Fairy Fox

Wonderful to see this take off. Thank you for those lovely contributions. I'll spend some more time here this weekend with some new threads I think will be beneficial, so keep an eye out for those..

Blackwolf, it is lovely to see the connection with gematria. I particularly like the "hands & dreaming body"-connection you made in your first post, because that's really the first thing that ever comes to my head when I read about this. I really appreciate you bringing your tradition to the table and taking the time to explain its significance as it relates to the subject at hand. I was actually planning on a gematria-thread for the Qabalah-section, so maybe we can explore it some more there if you're willing?

VibeVoid, thanks for sharing your view. It is something I find valuable, because the notion of physical vibration affecting perception of reality is one of the things I wish to explore in more detail. For me, in my practice, everything is interconnected.. the vibration of the physical affects the vibration of the mental/emotional/spiritual and helps to align the energies of the body with the energies of the 'self'.

Let me just say that there will be interesting weeks ahead.. look forward to reading your contributions..
SunSister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-11   #10
Blackwolf
Faery Path Elder

Thank you for the acknowledgement , Sun Sister...

And yes , by all means , I will always share information with
those open to learning about the web of weyyrd , via gematria...

Just for you , however , and connected to this thread...

Dreaming Body = 344

The sum of our elemental pairs of runes , in our Faery Tree...

Is , as well , 344...

Therefore , as we know it from our Tradition , the dreaming
body , is directly linked to the elemental streams...

When contemplated in it's fulness , as in the gematria formula
you mentioned , this would mean :

Vibrational Healing = Hands + Elemental Currents

Just for another perception...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunSister View Post
Blackwolf, it is lovely to see the connection with gematria. I particularly like the "hands & dreaming body"-connection you made in your first post, because that's really the first thing that ever comes to my head when I read about this. I really appreciate you bringing your tradition to the table and taking the time to explain its significance as it relates to the subject at hand. I was actually planning on a gematria-thread for the Qabalah-section, so maybe we can explore it some more there if you're willing

Reality is in between...