Go Back   EarthSong Forums > Song of the Earth > The Physical Temple > Vibrational Medicine

Vibrational Medicine Healing with crystals, flower essences, colour , scent, touch and sound

Old 11-05-09   #1
Brigidrose
Mermaid

Default Color Therapy/Magic FYI

This is from my Grimoire....

Colour Magick

Black:
Binding, Shape shifting, Protection, Repels Negativity, Breaking Bad Habits, Separation, Wisdom, Secrets, Invoking the Crone Aspect of the Goddess

Brown:
Special Favors, Influencing friendships, Grounding and Centering,
Stability, Common Sense, Diffusing Potentially Harmful Situations

Dark Blue:
The Element of Water, Wisdom, Protection, Calm, Good Fortune, Opening Blocks, Communications, Spiritual Inspiration, Organization and Structure to Life, Feminine Deities , Gold the Sun God, Promote Winning, Power of the Male, Happiness, Financial Increase, Personal Security

Green:
The Element of Earth, Physical Healing, Monetary Success, Mother Earth, Tree and Plant Magick, Growth, Personal Goals, Fertility, Growth, Independence.

Lavender:
Tension Reliever, Intellect and Knowledge Retention, Controlling
Erratic Energy, Making Inner Beauty Surface, Dignity, Spiritual Shield

Light Blue:
Relieving Confusion, Anxiety, Loss of Control, Use for Calmness, Peace, Tranquility, Healing, Pleasant Dreams

Orange:
General Success, Property Deals, Legal Matters,
Justice, Selling, Creativity, Healing Relationships

Pink:
Self Love, Romance, Love, Friendship, Harmony, Affection, Nurturing, Planetary Goodwill

Purple:
Third Eye, Psychic Ability, Hidden Knowledge, to influence people In high places, Spiritual Power, Psychic Power, Used to Invoke Akasha Element

Silver:
The Moon Goddess, Astral Energy, Female Energy, Telepathy,
Clairvoyance, Intuition, Dreams, Inner Peace and Serenity

White:
The Goddess, Higher Self, Purity, Peace, Virginity, Clarity,
Invoking the Maiden Aspect of the Goddess (Can be used in substitution for any other color)

Yellow:
The Element of Air, Intelligence, the Sun, Memory, Imagination,
Accelerated Learning, Clear Mental Blocks, Communication, Success, Joy

Red:
The Element of Fire, Passions, Strength, Fast
Action, Career Goals, Lust, Driving Force, Survival, Mother Aspect of the
Triple Goddess, Healing of the Blood and the Heart

~ The reason nothing can truly ever make sense is that it is all fluid. ~
~ To manifest abundance, follow your hearts desire ~

Brigidrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-09   #2
Daedralord

Default Re: Color Therapy/Magic FYI

Thanks for sharing this. Very interesting and I find myself in internal harmony with most of the meanings as you use them too.

Though I have seen sometimes colour therapy also associates colours with particular body parts or organs and what colours to use with what specific organs. Sometimes it seems based on the chakras (at least as the colours are assigned in the western practice, don't know about the East eg. rainbow colours red at base, violet at crown) So you could say blue is a good colour to visualize for throat, ailments and colds. Indigo to stimulate headaches, Violet for depression etc. What do you think of this system BR?
Old 11-05-09   #3
Brigidrose
Mermaid

I like that system. We actually kind of resonate with colors unconsiously I have been fighting a cold and my voice is alittle raspy, for my yoga class I wore blue, not even thinking about it

I can't find it at the moment but there are colors for days of the week you can wear for benefit... still cleaning my folder out

Old 08-03-13   #4
Calli

This is really helpful. I had forgotten about healing with color. I'm just coming back to my practice after a while away from it. Thanks.

I'm a Priestess of Aphrodite and a Daughter of Ares.
I'd love to meet others that know them, too.
Calli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-13   #5
feranaja

I do a lot of colour breathing - usually green shades for overall balance and some healing, blue to mellow out(light blue) violet and silver for spiritual work, shades of brown and dark grey for anything cthonic,and so on.
One thing that was stressed to me in these studies was, to use the standard correspondences but don't be afraid to innovate too. If for example, you associate blue with a bad memory, it shouldn't be used for calming "just because" there's a correspondence. Use lilac or sage green or whatever else works for you.
I work with a modified Middle Pillar and the colours of the power-centers influence how I experience colour too, so violet is often really associated with mercury, speech and communication, and the Mental realm, but lace it with silver and it rises a bit to become spiritual energy.

Shane Parrish
feranaja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-13   #6
Calli

I'm about to begin some healing with color. I'm going with what my instincts say to go with. If green promotes growth, then red ought to shrink a tumor. At least it makes sense in my head.

Old 08-12-13   #7
feranaja

Ooh, I wouldn't feel ok using red - colour of blood and life! to shrink a tumour...an icy blue or ultra violet purple, to freeze and contain, or stagnant looking grey, even black. Red smacks too much of blood - invasion -vigour - to me.

Shane Parrish
feranaja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-13   #8
Brigidrose
Mermaid

I agree, ^^,also no sugar, especially processed or refined.... macrobiotic diet is a place to start.

Old 08-13-13   #9
SunSister
Bog Fairy Fox

Icy near-white blue would be my best bet for treatment of things like tumors. I'd be worried that the red would be too 'active' in combination with something that already grows and expands when it's not caught in time..
SunSister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-13   #10
Calli

Yeah. I seriously messed up there. Blues are the way to go. I like the idea of ice blue.