Go Back   EarthSong Forums > General Occult > LHP

LHP Left-Hand Path: For discussing traditions that reject conventional religious dogmas and/or practices in favor of techniques or positions that are generally considered 'taboo.'

Old 12-28-11   #11
green aventurine
mad genius of cuteness

Default Re: Nikolas and Zeena Schreck interviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by David_2010 View Post
To be fair, it would only be the LaVeyan Satanists who could be sexed up Atheists, the Temple of Set, and certain other organisations do tend to believe in the Prince of Darkness in a more objective manner (at least, in a more objective sense than the Church of Satan).

Personally, I'm wondering if this interview was filmed before Zeena distanced herself from her father and the Church of Satan in its entirety (she joined the Temple of Set, the CoS's main competitor, and later left that to found her own LHP organisation, if you read 'Demons of the Flesh', she doesn't paint a good picture of Anton LaVey at all).
Yes, you're absolutely right

I'm pretty sure the first video is when they were still CoS. I just watched this, which is also quite entertaining (although pretty rotten quality lol), and features them when they are Temple of Set priests.

~Rumi

green aventurine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-11   #12
oonagh sidhe

woah...people dyed their hairs!
oonagh sidhe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-11   #13
David_2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by green aventurine View Post
Yes, you're absolutely right

I'm pretty sure the first video is when they were still CoS. I just watched this, which is also quite entertaining (although pretty rotten quality lol), and features them when they are Temple of Set priests.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_sBVeSVFB4
Interesting video, I haven't watched it all yet, but, did that take place in some kind of Church or something, or was it a TV studio, I couldn't quite tell from the beginning (it could have been either a studio or one of those Mega Churches).

You're right about the quality, it is really grainy, but, some of what Nikolas was saying was quite good, at least, the bit I just listened too.
David_2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-11   #14
green aventurine
mad genius of cuteness

Quote:
Originally Posted by oonagh sidhe View Post
woah...people dyed their hairs!
She looks a lot better to me in the second video

Quote:
Originally Posted by David_2010 View Post
Interesting video, I haven't watched it all yet, but, did that take place in some kind of Church or something, or was it a TV studio, I couldn't quite tell from the beginning (it could have been either a studio or one of those Mega Churches).

You're right about the quality, it is really grainy, but, some of what Nikolas was saying was quite good, at least, the bit I just listened too.
Yes, it's a little difficult to tell at first but it appears to be set in a big church with his congregation with him (I'm guessing) which is a bit of a bizarre setting in some ways to hold the interview. It gets quite amusing later on when the audience start asking them questions as well lol

Zeena is also quite interesting when she talks about leaving CoS as it didn't have enough purity and basically dismissing it as psychodrama and too atheistic etc

~Rumi

green aventurine is offline   Reply With Quote