Go Back   EarthSong Forums > Spiritual and Religious Pathways > Creative Spirituality > The Earthsong Altar

The Earthsong Altar This forum is for members who wish to create an online altar; a personal space of communion, offering, reverence and relationship

Old 09-25-10   #1
The Black Elf

Default Wishing tree

*opens his eye' to watch a ribbon make manifest from VOID resplendant in all the colours of the universe & garland the tree*

Best wishes for my friend Katia in her ceremony of initiation today in(hopefully)due & antient form.

& for everything else to go ok according to everyone's ecstatic self love.

Everyone is welcome to post their wishes into this thread

*This came to me in a dream this morning--so I'm posting it here. If it isn't the right forum, I'm sure it will get moved - Elise model of WT from MW *

Imagine yourself in a clearing in the middle of the forest. In front of you is the largest tree you have ever seen. In fact, this tree is where there is a clearing, it is so old and so large that there are no trees growing around it.

As you approach the tree you see ribbons fluttering softly in the breeze from the lower branches and you see carvings into the trunk of the tree, as well. Many lovers have carved thier initials or names into this tree. You feel the tingle and wonder of magic as you approach. There is a plaque at the foot of the tree which tells you that this is a Wishing Tree. Any wish tied into a ribbon on the tree or carved into it will be granted. Any lovers who carve their names into the trunk will have a lasting relationship. There is a basket of ribbons at the foot of the tree next to the plaque along with a small blade lying there, as well.

Pick up one and state your wish as you tie your ribbon to the tree, it will be granted. Carve your names into the trunk for a lasting relationship, (as long as Love shall last).

*Be careful what you wish for, you will get it*

Be sure to post back when your wish comes true if you'd like.

also disclaimers from source :-

Don't ask Life to polish you into a jewel and then complain about all the rough treatment!

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
- Dr. Seuss

Paradox is your greatest friend in VOID!(echo,echo,echo,echo)TeamPull of mirrors)

When things No Longer seem contrar',discoveringis of t'other ar'!John Barbour(14thc)

With a strong will,patience & hard work,anything can be acheived - Liudmila(Babulja)R.I.P.(10/2/11)Temple of The Star.

That which has never been lost cannot be hidden
The Black Elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-10   #2
Kokaba'al

Default Re: Wishing tree

I wish for good health - a stronger immune system so I don't pick up every sniffle around each winter; and that all my organs work in better harmony, that the body may heal itself from past damages done.

A selfish wish, maybe, but lets face it - I need good health in order to carry out my work.
Old 09-25-10   #3
The Black Elf

Not selfish at all Kokaba'al!

bever be ashamed of acting in accordance with your ecstatic self love!

See a decent healer if you are experiencing real difficulties,or feel free to talk through any blockages you perceive with me if you like.

Think of every Chakra being alligned with a star,every star alligned with a cluster,every cluster alligned with a Super Cluster..........& every Supercluster of Stars alligned with a Chakra!

Hail the Great Work!

Hail Lilith!

Paradox is your greatest friend in VOID!(echo,echo,echo,echo)TeamPull of mirrors)

When things No Longer seem contrar',discoveringis of t'other ar'!John Barbour(14thc)

With a strong will,patience & hard work,anything can be acheived - Liudmila(Babulja)R.I.P.(10/2/11)Temple of The Star.

Old 09-25-10   #4
Kokaba'al

My immune system has always been sub-par, and recently I am little concerned about my liver (I guess I ought to get a doctor's appointment figured out). I'm not terribly good at self-healing, I find it hard to 'see' where things are going amiss or are blocked when it relates to my own body. But right now, things feel out of synch, despite my efforts to rebalance everything with the use of meditation.

But hey, maybe the Wishing Tree will see fit to get my body back into top condition.
Old 09-25-10   #5
The Black Elf

Well your life juice aka blood determines everything in your physical,keep that sweet & your immune system should fall in line ok.

If you can make it up to Glasgow I would take you to see someone who could help you........I am embarassed to say that I take for granted her removing any blockages we have,as you do take good health *for granted* after a while.......

Knowing Gwen she could probably help you over the phone seeing as you show great awareness of perception,way ahead of anything I could have done.

It takes an expert to re-allign you.....you are born perfectly alligned,then stuff happens to us as we go along,including allergies, which causes blockages....these are easily removed once fully identified.

Energeeeeeeee tree maybe do this,I certainly fully approve of your will,intent & desire which I see as flawless & in perfect allignement with the universe,not that what I think this is important,of course

Old 09-25-10   #6
Kokaba'al

I still need to visit Katia so I can stare at her crystal collection and eat her home-made food all day long. University just started back up and I'm mad busy at the moment, oh the joys of autumn. But I will take any help I can get (especially when I get over this damn cold I picked up from being around new people at university ).

Thank you for your kind words too.
Old 09-25-10   #7
Lilith
Of The Void

Thank you both for remembering me on this great day. TBE, I think your wish has helped, as it went very smoothly and with great energy.
Old 10-08-10   #8
Lilith
Of The Void

The Wishing Tree sets thorns and snares,
Its flashy fruit much bruised,
More tears are shed for answered prayers
Than ever those refused.

- Felix Dennis
Old 10-08-10   #9
The Black Elf

A false usurper sinks in every foe
And liberty returns with every blow

-couplet by Blind Harry(15th C)

Old 10-08-10   #10
inkdreamer
Queen of Hearts

Are we limited to one wish? There are things I would wish for myself and things I would wish for others. Choosing may be difficult.
inkdreamer is offline   Reply With Quote