Go Back   EarthSong Forums > Spiritual and Religious Pathways > The Sacred Grove

The Sacred Grove A forum for discussing Druidry, in all its many expressions and forms

Old 12-05-13   #11
ffetcher

Default Re: Druidry & The Fae/Faery

Go easy, and as with a financial document, check the wording VERY carefully before you go ahead. And be aware that they'll often try to sucker you in, give you something easy and then go for the jugular.

blessings
ffetcher
(a tee-shirt for the top quark team at CERN: now the title of an anthology of papers on quantum physics edited by Stephen Hawking)
ffetcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-13   #12
EntwinedKissed

LadyOfTheTrees. thank U for sharing that it was very interesting and I am sure U felt totally blessed to have this experience. My first experience with breaking into the Fairy world, I had a very hard time coming back...........very hard, it took all my energy to release myself from the wonderous world they exist in. DeeBee
EntwinedKissed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-13   #13
LadyOfTheTrees
Certified Crystal Healer

Quote:
Originally Posted by EntwinedKissed View Post
LadyOfTheTrees. thank U for sharing that it was very interesting and I am sure U felt totally blessed to have this experience. My first experience with breaking into the Fairy world, I had a very hard time coming back...........very hard, it took all my energy to release myself from the wonderous world they exist in. DeeBee
Indeed! I can't believe my homemade Fae circle had me chanting Awens for nearly five hours straight. It felt like five minutes and I really didn't want to leave! I made another recently out of mushrooms and it was much stronger than the one I made with just the cards from Brian Froud's deck. I have been hearing a lot of the Fae drum circles recently now, too. I followed one a short ways but couldn't find it and didn't want to veer off the path, so ended up sitting down and just listening for what I thought was half an hour. Once again, it was several hours. What a trip! Thanks for the nice comment... I'm clicking your Reputation button

Accredited Certified Crystal Healer and Alum of The Hibiscus Moon Crystal Healing Academy©
Hibiscus Moon Crystal Academy Website Alumni Page
(Click to see me here located in section for California in the United States of America)

Crystal Healing Care©
CrystalHealingCare@outlook.com
www.CrystalHealingCare.com

Facebook:Facebook.com/CrystalHealingCare
Twitter:Twitter.com/CrystalHCareCCH
Instagram: Instagram.com/CrystalHealingCare
LadyOfTheTrees is offline   Reply With Quote