Go Back   EarthSong Forums > Magical Systems and Practises > Ritual Magic > Techniques of High Magic

Techniques of High Magic Forum for discussion of the rituals, pathworkings, gradework in general associated with the path of the WMT, with an emphasis on the teachings of the Golden Dawn

Old 09-13-08   #71
Daedralord

Default Re: Members of Earthsong forums, each win substantial amounts at the lottery!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman View Post
Awesome!
How's is she reacting to her new fame?
Honestly I have seen little change from the usual. Like results not drastically improving for a lot more people. I need to seriously contemplate and troubleshoot the whole thing. Seems my initial theory was somewhat flawed. But I still have high hopes for the future of this.
Old 09-13-08   #72
Daedralord

Default Re: Members of Earthsong forums, each win substantial amounts at the lottery!

Okay, the Mercury invocation and empowerment has been done . All went very well.
Old 01-11-09   #73
Dragyn Wyllow

I hate that I come across awesome threads like this really late! This sounds awesome. I only have pennies to my name, I'm thinking of envoking P. to help me get money to start off with, much like my evocation ritual this new year's. I'll be back in the after or morning possibly to rant more, my aunt's picky about me being on here at weird hours lol.

Oh. And BUMP. lol
Dragyn Wyllow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-09   #74
Daedralord

Hey, good luck to you with this working. I hope you have plenty of success with this at least.
Old 01-11-09   #75
Dragyn Wyllow

Thanks! I completely forgot what I was going to rant about, so I'm going to shut up now and do some more research. You guys are really inventive, I could get used to hanging out, here...
Dragyn Wyllow is offline   Reply With Quote