Go Back   EarthSong Forums > Magical Systems and Practises > Ritual Magic > Techniques of High Magic

Techniques of High Magic Forum for discussion of the rituals, pathworkings, gradework in general associated with the path of the WMT, with an emphasis on the teachings of the Golden Dawn

Old 08-12-09   #1
EntwinedSoul

Default distant healing question

I am lookin for advice here from people with more experience than I

I have been doing distant healing for about 2 yrs...........*not an expert*

I did my dad once.......he had gout in his foot............the evening of the healing I woke up at 3 in the a.m. with my foot swollen and pounding......it was the same foot as my dads..............I call my mom the next morning and his gout was gone..........I know right away this was a valuable lesson from spirit so that when I do more serious healings that I do not take them on.............so I am not afraid of more serious now as I protect myself as per God's instructions

I have taken part in a healing regarding serious cancer before with incredible results..................I know I am only a tool for Universal healing energies
I know I was part in this young mans recovery.............that was 2 yrs ago and he is fine now..............livin life with his daughter

Well now I am doing it again for the same cancer, Chronic Lymphatic Leukemia..................the question is
Always when I do healings the energies always feel smooth, like invisible water............this time the energy felt chunky, like there were chunks inside of the smooth energy..............has anyone experienced this or do you have anything that may help me discover what this might be
EntwinedSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-09   #2
LoD

Default Re: distant healing question

Ave,

Not sure if I can be of assistance... but the way you describe it sounds like there is a flow problem. Smooth means easy, it flows... what you say is chunky, means flow is deteriorated... imagine the energy flowing through a channel... if it smooth, it will flow... if it is chunky (your description, but as good as any)... it won't and eventually will clog up the flow. Question here now is whether the flow of healing energy is supposed to be or whether it is being impeded due to it just simply being fate, and a fate that has to be... or perhaps even due to some interference which needs to be cleared first.... fact is, we cannot change everything, at least not always according to our will and fancy... perhaps we have to accept that.

Blessings,

LoD
Old 08-12-09   #3
Daedralord

LoD described it quite nicely I think. I agree chunky flow may mean a blockage somewhere in the channel or in the link between you and the person. Does the person know you are doing healing, are they open to the idea? Perhaps they are trying to block it on some level. A divination may help yield some insights into what the blockage is.
Old 08-12-09   #4
EntwinedSoul

she knows I am doing it.................she is a REAL Jesus/God and that is it
she may be afraid that I am not healing through Jesus.....which I totally am\

I will ask my guide to check it out and see if it is me or her
thank you soooooo much for answering
Old 08-13-09   #5
Nacken

Entwined Soul: Any energy work is always an exchange of energy. It isn't as if you push energy into a person and nothing else happens. It is like a two way valve, as you send out, you receive approximately the same amount back. The problem often is that what you get back from them is... for lack of a better term.. 'sick' energy. That is why you felt the symptoms of gout in the same foot as your dad's. I had a similar experience in which I treated someone for plantar fasciitis and woke up the next day with my own plantar fasciitis condition.

It is best to do clearing exercises after doing any healing work. Your body can absorb and process 'sick' energy within limits. But if you do very much and don't clear it out after then you will eventually have decreased quality to your own energy.

You are more likely to be unable to process dysfunctional energy if you have a similar issue. For instance, if you are sending energy to someone who is suffering from depression and you yourself are predisposed to depression, you might develop depression. This might be even though you haven't had any real depression before, but perhaps you just have a predisposition for it.

Also when working on close family, your energy body might not notice the difference between your energy and theirs because of the similarities you share.

Maybe I should search to see if there have been any good threads on clearing exercises. If so I can bump it and if not I will start one.
Nacken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-09   #6
EntwinedSoul

Thanks Nacken for your post

I do not heal the conventional way!!!!!!! actually I do not know anyone who does it like me................yet I am solitary and do not know that many healers

I do not exchange energies/ or push any energies into or at anyone ...............Spirit told me to ground the person from afar, I ground myself and then attached myself the other person ................... it is through this ground/connection that blocked energies of the client, can flow.................therefore the Universal healing energies are free to flow through the other persons body, through me and then down to Mother Earth ...*it is like an electrical connection, there needs to be the + (Universal Healing Energies) and the - (connection to Mother Earth, ground)

I can feel the energies flowing when there is a good connection, if I stop feelling the connection, I ask my guides to find out why the connection was broken.............it is never the Universal Healing Energies............it is somewhere between the client and myself, my guides share the problem, I share it with the client and then if the client chooses to allow the energies to flow again the connection is re established and the healing takes its natural course..............I am only like a piece of wire from the client to Mother Earth.........What the Universe has plans for I have no idea.............I am only there to provided the connection

I would totally appreciate clearing exercise................very much

Old 08-14-09   #7
Nacken

I'm not quite clear on what you mean. Do you mean that you use your ground or root as an insulator, or is it that you place yourself between your client and the 'ground'?

I will post clearing methods in a separate thread later.
Old 08-14-09   #8
EntwinedSoul

I ground myself/to Mother Earth and then I put myself between the client and Mother Earth....................to complete the circuit

I know it is weird.....that is the way Spirit guided me to work
Old 08-14-09   #9
Nacken

I understand now. You are the wire rather than the earth being your insulation. As long as you have a solid enough connection with the earth, it ought to work fine.