Go Back   EarthSong Forums > ThinkTank > Mythology

Mythology All aspects of world mythologies, ancient and modern

Old 05-27-14   #1
CatTheMinion

Default angel "haunting"

i'm having several synchronicities regarding archangel michael lately. someone was saying that each higher vibration entity like that is part of some bigger whole, like tentacles on a thing. i feel like there's some message trying to come through, and i was going to try to meditate on it but i'm too sick this week and it's really bothering me. it's like getting a letter in the mail that's marked important, but the language can't be translated. i could read up on him some more, but i don't think that's going to make any difference. i've read stuff. blah blah the armor and the paintings and the saffron fluff and the association with metatron and zadok. but it's like it means something.

i feel like it has something to do with the foggy visions of a future lover that i was having. i talked to my friend about it and she said that she told her (fire demon friend - name extracted) to stop messing with me and she said she was going to do a double spell. none of that i asked for, but i was like okay, whatever you think is right. because she had pointed out the key flaws in the visions - this person had no discernible personality, it was just imagery. he wasn't saying anything, and the clouds never lifted. but since she did that, the fog is gone, and so is the (false) hope. but now i'm thinking about michael lately and wondering if he planted those images as some sort of a test, or a way to get my attention. i feel like something is going on.

i can't figure it out. i probably sound completely mental. sigh.
Old 05-27-14   #2
petrus4
Leaper

Default Re: angel "haunting"

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatTheMinion View Post
i'm having several synchronicities regarding archangel michael lately. someone was saying that each higher vibration entity like that is part of some bigger whole, like tentacles on a thing. i feel like there's some message trying to come through, and i was going to try to meditate on it but i'm too sick this week and it's really bothering me. it's like getting a letter in the mail that's marked important, but the language can't be translated. i could read up on him some more, but i don't think that's going to make any difference. i've read stuff. blah blah the armor and the paintings and the saffron fluff and the association with metatron and zadok. but it's like it means something.
Brother Michael can be difficult to communicate with. In my (limited) experience, he doesn't actually talk all that much, and when he does, he often does so quietly.

Be very patient with him, and don't expect words, primarily. He loves rose incense, and always showed himself to me with a shower of red or pink rose petals, immediately prior to his arrival. He also wears the Roman gladiator style of armour, which I not only saw, but numerous artists have also verified.

He has warrior energy and is a great exorcist; which is one of his main correspondences or offices. He is also a patron of the police, so maintaining a positive attitude towards the police as an institution, can help if you want to work with him. He is a very large presence, with equally large wings. His energy is very calming and detached, and he will go out of his way in order to ensure that he does not scare you. He is particularly concerned about making sure that humans are comfortable with him, because he knows he can scare us. I consider him an informal leader of the four cardinals.

He will probably show you pictures, or give you impressions of various other kinds. Some spirits really do not like talking in the sense that we do; the Egyptian Gods in particular are really reluctant to do it, and apparently some of them won't at all. When Katherine channelled Lord Yinepu (Anubis) for me, the main reason why I ended up being grateful to him, was because I since learned how much he hates talking.

The reason why they often dislike speech, though, is because they actually consider it low bandwidth and inefficient. They communicate in a number of different ways. We recognise five senses, or six if you include ESP. The Ancient Egyptians recognised about thirteen, and that included the astral senses as well.
petrus4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-14   #3
CatTheMinion

some people say they can't look at him, or that he's like a nuclear explosion. I don't understand that. but i do understand nonverbal communication. I think if i want to find out what he's trying to say, i'll have to focus on speaking in images - thanks for that tip. 13 senses! now that is exciting. makes me think about both synesthesia and autism.

i've drawn him a few times. the byzantine style always seems strange to me. i don't like the images i have though, i guess it's time for a new portrait.
Old 05-27-14   #4
CatTheMinion

as it happens i just planted roses yesterday. maybe a koinkeedink.