Go Back   EarthSong Forums > General Occult > Magical Personalities

Magical Personalities This forum is for discussion of important contributors to modern magic and the occult - including but not limited to Witchcraft and Wicca, Paganism in general, Ritual Magic and Druidry...

Old 05-11-18   #1
The Troll

Default Magical personalities you've met IRL or online

Who inspired you? Who was a jerk? Who was a fraud?
If you don't sit in the dark for hours at a time wearing nothing but a Dracula cape and screaming "OK?OK?OK?OK?OK?okokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokok okokokokokokokOK?OK?OK?OK?OK?okokokokokokokokokoko kokOK?OK?OK?OK?OK?okokokokokokokokokokokokOK?OK?OK ?OK?OK?okokokokokokokokokokokok" over and over until you lose your voice, then you're probably a fucking retard.
The Troll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-18   #2
feranaja

Default Re: Magical personalities you've met IRL or online

Janet and Stewart Farrar back in he early 90s. They were just sweet, the nicest people you'd want to meet. They went on about how I looked exactly like some British soap star. Too funny.

http://mallowandwhitepine.wordpress.com/
plants, spirit, medicine - my Earthwalker blog

"We're in a time of ethical and intellectual corruption. Study the spiritual traditions, live with excellence, resist insanity."
Thomas Moore
feranaja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-18   #3
The Troll

Default Re: Magical personalities you've met IRL or online

Quote:
Originally Posted by feranaja View Post
Janet and Stewart Farrar back in he early 90s. They were just sweet, the nicest people you'd want to meet. They went on about how I looked exactly like some British soap star. Too funny.
Nice! I can't watch British soaps because they're too violent for me. I only watch Telemundo and Sesame Street
If you don't sit in the dark for hours at a time wearing nothing but a Dracula cape and screaming "OK?OK?OK?OK?OK?okokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokok okokokokokokokOK?OK?OK?OK?OK?okokokokokokokokokoko kokOK?OK?OK?OK?OK?okokokokokokokokokokokokOK?OK?OK ?OK?OK?okokokokokokokokokokokok" over and over until you lose your voice, then you're probably a fucking retard.
The Troll is offline   Reply With Quote