Go Back   EarthSong Forums > Tools and Techniques > Minerals and Stones

Minerals and Stones Metaphysical properties and uses of minerals, stones, gemstones and crystals

Old 07-27-15   #1
LadyOfTheTrees
Certified Crystal Healer

Exclamation Boot & Rally w/Me To Make A Congestive Heart Failure Medicine!

Hello friends! So, my very good friend Darrell almost died a few weeks ago. He went into the doctor for a flu and it turns out he has congestive heart failure. He was life flighted to Stanford University Medical where they diagnosed the condition as due to a viral infection that's hereditary and incurable, however it's not a blood born pathogen so it's not like you could get this from a blood transfusion.

Anyway, I am making him a get well basket and he's very interested in natural healing. I'm waiting for the full moon to create two gem elixirs - one for the heart in all forms (to stimulate its healing, increase its virility and health, heal emotional wounds, etc)., and then one that's an anti-viral. I also would like to send him an herbal treatment. Because of his meds, it would be very unwise to tell him to ingest anything - even stuff as mild as hawthorn and mallow, although I was thinking that I could create a homeopathic topical for the chest using herbs that would otherwise be ingested, just to get the vibrations from them topically instead. And of course I'm sending rose essential oil and plenty of other obvious things.

I'm putting The Healing Miracles of Archangel Raphael and Archangel Raphael Healing Oracle Cards, both by Doreen Virtue, in his get well basket because I thought the book would cheer him up and the cards might give him something to do since he's stuck in a hospital bed on monitors. He needs a heart transplant soon yet he's type AB+ and it's projected that he will wait four years at the minimum, yet his prognosis is not permitting for him to live that long. They're going to insert four pumps - one into each chamber to try and stave off the failure while he waits for the heart, but it's a very risky surgery with the chest cavity wide open and the sternum cut and ribs opened up entirely. He says that part of the surgery will include stopping the heart entirely while a machine pumps blood and oxygen to the brain... He will technically be dead for about twenty minutes. And then there's the risk of restarting the heart and it not working after the pumps are in... He's on edge, I'm on edge, all his friends and loved ones are in a daily state of anxiety.

And, does anyone have any crystals they'd recommend for my vibrational gem elixir? Yes, I'm the one taking the advanced course and have dozens of books on this and that but you never know when someone will say, "Oh I had that same disease and _____ worked so well for alleviating my symptoms!" And yet it's something not listed in any manual. So to all my fellow natural healers out there or anyone who wants to chime in, please throw any ideas you've got at me that aren't too expensive to obtain, too difficult to obtain, and will fit in a gift basket sized package... Lol. Thank you all!

Accredited Certified Crystal Healer and Alum of The Hibiscus Moon Crystal Healing Academy©
Hibiscus Moon Crystal Academy Website Alumni Page
(Click to see me here located in section for California in the United States of America)

Crystal Healing Care©
CrystalHealingCare@outlook.com
www.CrystalHealingCare.com

Facebook:Facebook.com/CrystalHealingCare
Twitter:Twitter.com/CrystalHCareCCH
Instagram: Instagram.com/CrystalHealingCare
LadyOfTheTrees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-15   #2
feranaja

Default Re: Boot & Rally w/Me To Make A Congestive Heart Failure Medicine!

I'm moving this to Crystals, as you don't actually want herbal support(and no real herbalist would give casual advice on a case like this, without a full history, that's for sure).

Shane Parrish
feranaja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-15   #3
LadyOfTheTrees
Certified Crystal Healer

You can't even rub herbs on topically though that are homeopathically diluted?

Accredited Certified Crystal Healer and Alum of The Hibiscus Moon Crystal Healing Academy©
(Click to see me here located in section for California in the United States of America)

Crystal Healing Care©

Old 07-27-15   #4
feranaja

Homeopathy is a different discipline. I would not touch this without an Intake form, as a clinical herbalist. And I work with a lot of heart disease in humans.

Shane Parrish
feranaja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-15   #5
LadyOfTheTrees
Certified Crystal Healer

I mean just for the vibrational effect, not the direct medicinal effects...

Crystal Healing Care©

Old 07-27-15   #6
LadyOfTheTrees
Certified Crystal Healer

I'm thinking of a way of combining these modalities though. Like, taking an herb that only works orally, massively diluting it, turning it into a balm or topical or spray of some sort and using gem elixir as the liquid mix in portion. Like a hodgepodge...

Crystal Healing Care©

Old 07-27-15   #7
LadyOfTheTrees
Certified Crystal Healer

It doesn't matter if it has any clinical basis to it. I just want to involve multiple healing vibrations and good energy and good wishes and possibly instill some boost of healing.

Crystal Healing Care©

Old 07-27-15   #8
SunSister
Bog Fairy Fox

Clear quartz. That is the only one I would recommend right now. It's the universal catch-all and the most all-round healer in the crystal world. That energy will know where to go to help your friend in the best way possible without upsetting his condition or messing with his energy in any form. Don't overdo. Go back to the core. Clear quartz and nothing else. Don't do anything for the heart, don't do an anti-viral.. that's the medical professional's job to handle right now and all you can do is support that course of action with the clear quartz. It's the only crystal that I trust will not have an adverse effect on his wellbeing.

I hope he will have the best care imaginable and that he's going to be okay.
SunSister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-15   #9
Nocturnal~Witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyOfTheTrees View Post
I'm thinking of a way of combining these modalities though. Like, taking an herb that only works orally, massively diluting it, turning it into a balm or topical or spray of some sort and using gem elixir as the liquid mix in portion. Like a hodgepodge...
Perhaps you could invoke the "essence" and/or "spirit" of a particular plant w/o actually using the plant via Sigil magic?