Go Back   EarthSong Forums > Magical Systems and Practises > Ritual Magic > Techniques of High Magic

Techniques of High Magic Forum for discussion of the rituals, pathworkings, gradework in general associated with the path of the WMT, with an emphasis on the teachings of the Golden Dawn

Old 09-07-08   #11
Naufragio

Default Re: Pabaslewel Results Thread

Peter and I had spoken to someone about her. She is going to try working with her. She MADE a sigil out of wire and a red gem. It looks awesome. It's amazing the creativity you can use.

No more luck so far. A couple of times with zero outcome.

Who knows what god - or demon - she adores?

~Naufragio
Naufragio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-08   #12
Daedralord

Perhaps she would put that sigil up sometime, somewhere so it can be viewed? Would be nice to see.

Anyway I have had a couple wins as I mentioned in previous posts. But I must say this working has been going much slower than other work with servitors I had done. And other works with servitors to effect the lottery left me truly in awe, it was very marked clear results. Now I win some skip a couple, win one again etc.

Just shows that in magic as soon as you think you understand something or have a theory to explain something it suddenly moves from your grasp again and throws everything in disarray again. I had thought that through this working I would get around the problems I did experience with previous ones. But things are completely different this time around....

I am still interested in the project and will of course carry on. In fact it is almost the night hour of the sun here where I am and I am going to do an invoking solar ritual to imbue Pabaslewel with solar energy. Expanding her capabilities then on Wednesday Mercury and Thursday Jupiter. I wanted to do this sooner but time did not allow and rather thought I should wait for the waxing moon. So I should be off now anyway. Good luck to you Naufragio and to everyone!
Old 10-01-08   #13
Daedralord

For a while it seemed like Pabaslewel was a little "off-line" but all of a sudden I started having wins in succession again!
Old 10-02-08   #14
aedria

I don't know, since Pabaslewel went viral it seems like my luck with her has been almost nil. Two dollars yesterday, about $15 in total this past month or so. I guess it could be because I haven't devoted a lot to ritual involving her- I'm kind of distracted- but just a little slump in the progress recently.
Old 10-12-08   #15
aedria

Thought I'd share this one, it's not a significant amount but the fact that all four slots won was pretty cool. The invocation was meditative, sigil tracing and blessing prior to scratching. Maybe we're in an upswing?
Old 11-01-08   #16
Daedralord

I am still having my small winning streak although the last draw I had won nothing. Was gping nicely for a quite a while.
Old 11-01-08   #17
Raven43

Daedralord, I wonder if the stress of cloning (I think at one time you mentioned cloning?) shifted something in the way it worked. What if you bring it back to something simpler for a short time as a way to re-energize, like we handle a much-needed vacation?
Old 11-16-08   #18
Daedralord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven43 View Post
Daedralord, I wonder if the stress of cloning (I think at one time you mentioned cloning?) shifted something in the way it worked. What if you bring it back to something simpler for a short time as a way to re-energize, like we handle a much-needed vacation?
I will consider your advice Raven and thanks for the input by the way! The thing is that I thought of the whole viral/spawning thing as a way to actually solve some possible problems like how can alot of people call upon Pabaslewel and use her energy that this would actually be draining in the end. The whole point of the viral thing was to keep the original Pabaslewel and not have her exploit energy rather the "Pabaslewel spawn" do all the work and yet have the same power. They contantly return power back to the original having it grow stronger and stronger whether after success or failure.

Perhaps my theory on what would work was entirely flawed. Don't get me wrong I do get results with Pabaslewel and I still do, but it never actually grew in terms of bigger results like I expected.

Interestingly all divinations I had done with regards to Pabaslewel has always been positive. One indicated the "consolidation of gains" as a final outcome, indicating gains would increase and become more "solid".
Old 02-05-09   #19
Daedralord

I don't know if anyone else is still working with this I have worked with Pabaslewel recently but nothing very involved I merely traced her sigil over a ticket and asked her for her blessing. Interestingly at the next draw I dreamed that I had won the lotto and I even saw myself mark off the correct numbers on my ticket. I woke up and the next day I actually found I never bought a ticket.

For the next draw I actually played those numbers. But I wasn't sure about some of them anymore so I tried different combinations of these numbers. I had three numbers in one row and three numbers in another! In the second row one of the previous numbers repeated.

I won money on both rows! But if I had put these same numbers in one row I would have had 5 out of 6 numbers and would have won over R100 000.