Go Back   EarthSong Forums > Spiritual and Religious Pathways > Mysticism

Mysticism Mysticism: the pursuit of unification with the One, the immediate consciousness of Divinity, or the direct experience of religious truth. This forum is for discussion of all related experiences, practises and topics of interest.

Old 10-03-16   #1
Oazaki

Default An unbelievable and ridiculous tale

First off, I would like to say a massive "Hello!" to everyone who is still here from back when I was last active on these boards. On a related note, I really do appreciate the fact that this forum still exists and that my account on it has not been deactivated. Many thanks on both counts.

Now onto a little introduction...

My mystical path has been one of power and control: specifically I wanted both from it and ended up with neither. Which is probably massively ironic and indicative of the Universe's sense of humour or that it intends to teach me something. However, it would seem to be the case that although I remain comparatively poor and socially irrelevant I have managed to outline, decipher or - most interesting of all! - define the course of history for this planet in terms of the big events. After all, that is what I set out to do with this whole weird mystical path...

Let me at this stage provide some tangible examples:

1. Consolidation of Assad regime in Syria
2. Dissolution of EU and Euro
3. Close alliance of Germany with Russia

As you can see from the examples, history is quite slow, or quite long term depending how you look at it I suppose. So this sort of approach is very difficult to verify within one lifetime. And that is where the youthful longevity (which also remains ambiguous) comes in. More on that later.

None of this is possible you understand. For humans, I mean. And a divine perspective takes too long to manifest. So I wanted something up close and personal.

When you work with the Naga's consciousness they can't really object because they are doing it all the time with the humans. So they have plenty of return group karma on that which they just want placements for. Not many applicants, all things considered. Which is not surprising as you need to forge paradoxes to work within their minds, that is to say two opposites working together. For example, the pentagram shown above I used to initiate and later administrate the youthing process on the human race in a targeted fashion by circles of influence (or hierarchy) operating through the application of the TCM elements via the planets shown in that pentagram. It was a big one for me, but I've taken other astrological pentagrams since then, by which I mean I have natalized them: a term meaning the formal opening of a natal gateway into this world at a certain point in time.

On the other side of the equation you have Sirius, the Great World Teacher - and also the administrative seat of the galaxy. That is correct, they do, from within their own group consciousness, rule this galaxy. It is to them that I have now delegated the resolution of the Grand Strategic Design - which is the portentous-sounding name I have given to my playing around with geometric bits of astrology (all significant alignments between 2003 and 2012 in fact; plus a few after) and coming up with theories and ideas about the best way forward for history. And doing so, has, in turn, left me free to ignore its evolution and implementation (unless and until I get banking delivered to me on a platter - a highly unlikely occurence I would like to add!).

How I started on this path is too long a story but the interesting bit is probably more in terms of how the exoteric portion started. For that we have to go back to 2003 and specifically the date 13/11. For various esoteric reasons which I am not going to pretend to understand the significance of at this stage, once you use the 13/11 gateway then you get World War 3. And World War 3 involves the return motion in group karma from World War 2. And that in turn involves the option to harmonically calibrate that group karma and otherwise play around with it.

Anyway, despite putting a lot of effort into what seemed like a dead certain prediction at the time, nothing of any real significance happened in the outside world on 13/11/2003. Later on, of course, that occult gateway was used in Paris during 2015. However, before then I had spent quite a lot of time playing around with the nature of the return karma as also where it would be put. God alone knows on the basis of what bizarre logic I decided it at the time but I remember thinking that it would be a fantastic idea to target the return from the big H on the world's super-rich. I think I had some notion that the world's most influential people would not be particularly interested in furthering a World War where the Holocaust involved was only of the super-rich. Hence they might, at some point, seek to find ways to limit that. As this whole project is a huge steaming pile of improbability mixed with nonsense for them all, they may not of course. Which would also solve the problem, the way I see it. But if they managed to recognise in time that they wanted to solve their own problem in a different way, say at a much lower rate of interest or with a smaller ratio - then they would need to do something which they cannot do and have no experience within. Or they could contract for my history option.

Which is the intention of the whole thing, as I want to steal a lot of group Mars karma.

To put into the youthing schematic, and for other purposes. However, I refuse to steal any such thing (except what I can get away with unnoticed of course) unless I am duly authorised and they pay me to do it. Namely, banking is the price.

So as I said at the outset, it is an unbelievable and ridiculous tale. I seem to have stumbled onto... the esoteric underpinnings of World War 3 a little early. And then I worked with them to change the occuring expression of future history. And then I ensured I got my version Authorised over other versions during the 2012 event. And now I have given that project to Sirius, the star system and the civilization upon it, to implement as they deem fit. Indeed, they can also make changes to the whole thing as they choose. But that would raise the problem of its being integrated and duly authorised within what was, at the time, and may still be, a free will system.

What this means is that I am not responsible for any of it. I used the Naga to forge the paradoxes (so I messed with their minds. So what?) and am using Sirius to implement the result of those messed up minds (personally I'd view them as much better Ordered now, but that is just my perspective of course).

In the process certain large bits of history - the fate locks on the way there - were set and I came to know of them. Namely, the outcome of the Syrian confict will be the consolidation of the Assad regime. This will be followed by the collapse of both the EU and the Euro. World War 3 will primarily involve an Arabic Sunni drive into Africa coordinated by Turkey. And a New Persia will come about, which will in due course absorb within its boundaries a larger Zion than the present Israel.

So that is all I did - or may have done but probably didn't and was just deluded - recalibrate the expression of World War 3 by working with the group karmas involved in its precipitation as a set of events. As a key event in human history, the format given to it may enable some measure of infuence to be exerted in other fields. But probably not, because humanity is not ruled by any real sort of Illuminati. They are about as enlightened as dishrags. But very good at complex systems lacking any real depth or insight, so they should congratulate themselves on a job well done. And that's why I put Sirius in charge and locked them in a deterministic system.

Therefore, I have every reason to expect a benevolent and interesting course of history from this planet moving forwards. I still don't expect to fully understand the damn thing, but I think we have to realise that the human form is inherently limited... until they it can be sufficiently evolved or its harmonic context suitably calibrated, etc etc

all the best,
Oazaki.

My ambition? Restart Temple of Venus as one of the mainstream religions of this planet, bigger than Islam for example.

Closed circuit induction loops: you sow, you reap. Not open to those with no Principles. "Unless you always have the potential within, the Great Function will not appear." -
Yagyū Munenori.

Last edited by Oazaki; 10-03-16 at 03:36 PM.
Oazaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-16   #2
Oazaki

Default Re: An unbelievable and ridiculous tale

In the interim since last I was here I have completed an MA in Geopolitics and Grand Strategy (what they're doing in academia and think tanks is nowhere near the sort of process described above; it is not even close to classical oriental strategy), moved to the UK once again, and am currently in the process of setting up a small business.

So, as I'm currently between finishing the MA and completing the negotiations to get started with the business, I had some free time on my hands and decided to drop in and say hi.

The large esoteric project I found myself involved with was quite unlike anything else out there and, as I too am now in a spectating position, I figured it should be good to watch.

all the best,
Oazaki.

My ambition? Restart Temple of Venus as one of the mainstream religions of this planet, bigger than Islam for example.

Closed circuit induction loops: you sow, you reap. Not open to those with no Principles. "Unless you always have the potential within, the Great Function will not appear." -
Yagyū Munenori.

Last edited by Oazaki; 10-03-16 at 04:05 PM.
Old 10-03-16   #3
Oazaki

Here's me lately:

Being around 40 at the moment.

all the best,
Oazaki.

Yagyū Munenori.

Old 10-03-16   #4
Indamarion

lol hi Seb
Old 10-04-16   #5
Oazaki

Hey Jacob, good to see you around

Yagyū Munenori.