Go Back   EarthSong Forums > Tools and Techniques > Energy Work

Energy Work for discussion of all types of energy work, methods and approaches

Old 05-29-10   #1
David_2010

Default Robert Bruce

I wasn't sure where to put this, so, please move it if it fits somewhere else (I'm still trying to find my way around ), but, I know Robert Bruce has written a lot about energy work, and/or related subjects.

Anyway, I was wondering, would you recommend Bruce's books to for beginners to energy work, and, also, what books of his would be best to start with?.

Thanks for any help.
David_2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-10   #2

Default Re: Robert Bruce

I like the book Hands of Light by Barbara Brennan for energy work.

I have not heard of the only one so I can say. Sorry.
Old 05-29-10   #3
Penthesilea

I like his book "Energy Work." He has a unique approach to the subject that I haven't seen elsewhere which can be useful for people who have problems sensing their energy. Personally, I think that his "Practical Psychic Self-Defense" should be read immediately after "Energy Work" since there is some overlap between the two books.
Old 05-30-10   #4
Cran'Thun
My little buttercup

I might be biased since I teach energy work as well but I think his work is lame and useless. I've read his stuff to see how a 'famous' person's work is compared to mine and I am utterly unimpressed. I personally think that my work is better than his but as I said, maybe I am biased.
Cran'Thun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-10   #5
Sacred
Forever changing...

I love Robert Bruce and would recommend his books to anyone.

Sacred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-10   #6
Daedralord

I would recommend his books. He does cover basic energy work in numerous works. Astral Dynamics as well. If you can still find the Online Works of Robert Bruce I would recommend downloading it. It's free and covers all the topics in quite a bit of detail. Including the energy work, healing, psychic self-defence astral projection.

I quite like his methods. Find using actual tactile sensation causes a far stronger stimulation of the energy body. You can feel it clearly and with immediate results.
Old 05-30-10   #7
David_2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penthesilea View Post
I like his book "Energy Work." He has a unique approach to the subject that I haven't seen elsewhere which can be useful for people who have problems sensing their energy. Personally, I think that his "Practical Psychic Self-Defense" should be read immediately after "Energy Work" since there is some overlap between the two books.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daedralord View Post
I would recommend his books. He does cover basic energy work in numerous works. Astral Dynamics as well. If you can still find the Online Works of Robert Bruce I would recommend downloading it. It's free and covers all the topics in quite a bit of detail. Including the energy work, healing, psychic self-defence astral projection.

I quite like his methods. Find using actual tactile sensation causes a far stronger stimulation of the energy body. You can feel it clearly and with immediate results.
Thanks for everyones reply, and, I'll also see about getting 'Energy Work'.

Also, Daedralord, would the Online works of Robert Bruce be the stuff on his site, or is it something else?.

Thanks again .
Old 05-30-10   #8
GabrielWithoutWings

I saw this and thought you were talking about Jumpsteady from ICP.

GabrielWithoutWings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-10   #9
Daedralord

Quote:
Originally Posted by David_2010 View Post
Thanks for everyones reply, and, I'll also see about getting 'Energy Work'.

Also, Daedralord, would the Online works of Robert Bruce be the stuff on his site, or is it something else?.

Thanks again .
It used to be a 700 page pdf on his website. I am not sure if it is available anylonger. But his free works are rather complete on the energy work found as in Astral Dynamics. I have the pdf if you want me to send it to you via. email?
Old 06-01-10   #10
David_2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daedralord View Post
It used to be a 700 page pdf on his website. I am not sure if it is available anylonger. But his free works are rather complete on the energy work found as in Astral Dynamics. I have the pdf if you want me to send it to you via. email?
I've sent a PM, and thanks for the offer .

Also, I'll be sure to read his website (I'm going to go to it now, actually).