Go Back   EarthSong Forums > ThinkTank > Psychology

Psychology For all theories, applications and discussion of the science of the psyche

Old 08-27-15   #11
Sollie

Default Re: Interesting Psychology Test

1. You are walking in the woods. Who are you walking with? My children

2. You are walking in the woods. You see an animal. What kind of animal is it? Wolf.

3. What interaction takes place between you and the animal? We stare at each other, then it turns away and disappears.

4. You walk deeper into the woods. You enter a clearing and before you is your dream house. Describe its size. It is pretty big, at least 5 bed rooms, but it's very nicely put together.

5. Is your dream house open, or surrounded by a fence? The back is fenced in, starting halfway on the sides.

6. You enter the house. You walk to the dining area and see the dining room table. Describe what you see on and around the table. The table has a bowl of fruit: apples, oranges, bananas. There's a sunflower print on the wall. There's a few other wall decorations: some portraits, etc. There are 6 chairs around the table.

7. You exit the house through the back door. Lying in the grass is a cup. What material is the cup made of (ceramic, glass, paper, etc.)? It's hard plastic.

8. What do you do with the cup? I pick it up and put it on the nearest surface.

9. You walk to the edge of the property, where you find yourself standing at the edge of a body of water. What type of body of water is it ? a little creekk under the shade of some trees.

10. How will you cross the water? I step over it, it's only a few feet wide.

*looks at the answers*

*bursts out laughing*

It's pretty accurate for this point in my life.
Sollie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-16   #12
Pandora

Couldn't resist having a go at this.

1. I am walking in the woods. Who am I walking with? Myself.

2. You are walking in the woods. You see an animal. What kind of animal is it? A fox.

3. What interaction takes place between you and the animal? I talk to the fox, give it some food and stroke it whilst it's eating.

4. You walk deeper into the woods. You enter a clearing and before you is your dream house. Describe its size. It's a small stone house with lots of windows.

5. Is your dream house open, or surrounded by a fence? It's open.

6. You enter the house. You walk to the dining area and see the dining room table. Describe what you see on and around the table. A candle, my cat is lying on an open book in the sun. There are some flowers in a vase.

7. You exit the house through the back door. Lying in the grass is a cup. What material is the cup made of (ceramic, glass, paper, etc)? Silver.

8. What do you do with the cup? I pick it up and admire it.

9. You walk to the edge of the property, where you find yourself standing at the edge of a body of water. What type of body of water is it? A river.

10. How will you cross the water? I swim.
Pandora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-16   #13
Pandora

Just had a look at the answers ... very interesting! A fun and informative test.
Pandora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-16   #14
Fethenwen

1. You are walking in the woods. Who are you walking with? Reverend Billy (church of stop shopping)

2. You are walking in the woods. You see an animal. What kind of animal is it? A squirrel

3. What interaction takes place between you and the animal? It runs around

4. You walk deeper into the woods. You enter a clearing and before you is your dream house. Describe its size. Tiny hut, surrounded by a thick garden

5. Is your dream house open, or surrounded by a fence? Open

6. You enter the house. You walk to the dining area and see the dining room table. Describe what you see on and around the table. The table is made of thick hand sawed wood, the chairs are just a pair of benches. There is jars and things, but the room is overall tidy. Cute little curtains.

7. You exit the house through the back door. Lying in the grass is a cup. What material is the cup made of (ceramic, glass, paper, etc.)? Ceramic.

8. What do you do with the cup? Pick it up and see if there is something in there.

9. You walk to the edge of the property, where you find yourself standing at the edge of a body of water. What type of body of water is it ? A slow flowing river.

10. How will you cross the water? By swimming.
Fethenwen is offline   Reply With Quote