Go Back   EarthSong Forums > General Occult > Paranormal

Paranormal For investigation of all paranormal phenomena, including but not limited to hauntings, crop circles, telepathy, UFOs and ESP

Old 06-09-17   #1
Habilus

Default Am I in trouble or the luckyest guy alive?

Back track three years:
I'm having a pity party, yeah. it happens, even to a Magus.
I'd had 2 beers and NO other drugs whatsoever, I walked into the back yard to let the beers out, and I saw this livid, blue light going over head, it was bobbling and I could tell it wasn't anything natural by its speed/direction/wobble and I Just thought out:
S.O.S need evacuation from this planet to..[Well, a place I have friends.]
and this light bows up and stops! and I get the clearest image of this beautiful, grey skinned, bald woman looking at me with an expression like I'd just had a tomcat crawl out of my mouth! After a moment, she says:
"I can't help you, I live here too!" and with that her light turns at a 45 degree angle and drifts off.
THAT bit of info is a mind blower in itself! but it gets "better."
A month later, she comes back! it's entirely obvious she invaded my dreams. we were in a round area like a tiny garden with vines and other things going up the walls. the walls themselves appear to be silver, metal tubes of various sizes. in the center was a fountain with What I thought was a nude young woman with a bald head kneeling as if in meditation, I mean, this statue was so flawless it couldn't possibly be real, then she turned to look at me."Do you remember me?" she said."My elders would like to know how one of your kind was able to thought-project to me without so much as being in meditation." Oddly,Now I'm no bad ass, but I've seen some stuff and I'm thinking "I ought to freak out about now, BUT I'm not!"
So I explained the Egyptian Goddesses[Bast, Mafdet and Sekhmet.] taught me a few things to help ease my lousy life, Mental bi-location being one of them.A favor for a favor, NO. I won't be getting into it, I get tired of being called a liar.
ANYWAY, she nodded and smiled, and said she knew of them and asked me my name. I told her, and she said "NO.Your REAL name."
Well shit. "to a certain lodge, I'm red-spear, to the goddesses, I'm this, and to my Voidian brothers, I'm that, and to my ladies elsewhere, I'm someone else."
She nodded and said: "I'm T'aal Wyte."
At this time I knew NOTHING about the Tall white aliens LOL

ANYWAY, she keeps coming back, like once or twice a month, we seem to have some kind of relationship going on that never quite reaches my conscious mind and our meetings are always like short, intense dreams, but LAST NIGHT I got to remember a part of the conversation, seems I'll be a father soon, but not immediately, right after WW3 is over!
Guess who the mother is?

Uh wait..WW3? is that sometime in the next nine months?!
Old 06-10-17   #2
Habilus

Default Re: Am I in trouble or the luckyest guy alive?

Update..Life gets stranger! first pic, I went looking for Images of "tall whites" and found...Left is my crappy photoshop, right is someone else's crappy photoshop. notice anything similar?

It gets better. second pic is of cat folk associated with the grey ones
first one someone else's vision, second is a dream I kept having for a week!
Again, eerily similar. Should I stop meditating before bed or hit it like a hammer? this is becoming an OBSESSION!
Attached Images
File Type: png wutIsaw_wutshesaw.png (1.60 MB, 6 views)
File Type: png IliveinInterestingTimes.png (1.58 MB, 5 views)
Old 06-10-17   #3
petrus4
Leaper

Extraterrestrials are fun. I was terrorised by the Greys for close to 20 years, but I got over it. These days I need to be on mushrooms before I can talk to any of them, though; they're still rather far removed from us in some ways, although an LSD trip now will very quickly show you that the veil is a lot thinner than it used to be.

I admit that I don't get particularly nice vibes where the Tall Whites are concerned; I get the feeling that they're a fairly standard issue, subtly Service to Self polarised group. Not the sort of people who you really want to have over for dinner, but nothing to really get excited about either.

If you want to have an interesting night, drop some mushrooms and politely request a conversation with the Arcturians. They're the bunch who Doctor Who and his race, the Gallifreyans are modelled on. Very clever technologists, and a lot more positive than the Time Lords.

petrus4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-17   #4
Habilus

I try not to mix "teacher's aids" with Sorcery except alcohol.
friggin' Saliva...WHOA!
P.S
You know Dr. Who was based on actual British SAS reports right?
Old 06-13-17   #5
petrus4
Leaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habilus View Post
You know Dr. Who was based on actual British SAS reports right?
No. Do tell.
Old 06-13-17   #6
Habilus

Just something I heard on Coast to coast. the British version of "blue book" was released the day it was cancelled and the original writer of Dr. Who had access to an advance copy.
Old 06-14-17   #7
petrus4
Leaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habilus View Post
Just something I heard on Coast to coast. the British version of "blue book" was released the day it was cancelled and the original writer of Dr. Who had access to an advance copy.
I'm not surprised, honestly.
Old 06-14-17   #8
Habilus

I can't find it on google anymore. pity, sounded plausible though.
Old 07-22-17   #9
Habilus

She came back. I'm really wondering if they'll "collect me" If and when WW3 starts?