Go Back   EarthSong Forums > Spiritual and Religious Pathways > Witchcraft > Feri Tradition

Feri Tradition For all types of Feri, including and branching off from the original Anderson line

Old 01-09-11   #1
veedub

Default new online feri class starting in march

okay, it's that time of year again. i am accepting signups for my 2011 distance class in feri. please email me if you are interested. the class is 18 months long and does NOT lead to initiation, but should give you an interesting and (hopefully) inspiring view of the feri toolbox and help you in designing your own daily practice. students of other teachers are fine-- in fact, i require that you study with someone else as well, in order to get a relatively unbiased experience of feri teaching.

tell your friends, and if anyone feels like starting over from the beginning, let me know. do-overs are fine.

bb
v

to contact me: v dot weatherwax at gmail dot com

Last edited by veedub; 01-09-11 at 01:35 PM. Reason: to provide contact info
veedub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-11   #2
Blackwolf
Faery Path Elder

Default Re: new online feri class starting in march

May those who watch over and guide you , bring
only those ready , and able to you...

May your students prosper on all levels from your
teachings...

And may you grow even more , from your cycle again ,
as every teacher does...

We become more...every time we share our hard earned
knowledge and wisdom...

Whatever path we take...

Blessings for you and yours , Veedub...

Reality is in between...

Blackwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-11   #3
feranaja

Bumping this as veedub is a fantastic teacher and the course is a real gift to anyone interested in Witchcraft, period - and essential for those interested in understanding feri.
Thank you vee for all your hard work and wisdom..

fera

Shane Parrish
feranaja is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-11   #4
veedub

@ wolf & fera: thanks--you guys are great!
Old 01-12-11   #5
Blackwolf
Faery Path Elder

If you are ever going to be in Mendocino ,
or need a guest room over a river for a few nights...

Mile from ocean...let me know...

San Francisco is not that far away...

Reality is in between...

Blackwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-11   #6
veedub

that sounds promising. and you are always elcome at the open circle (march hares) that i host on the third friday of each month (with exceptions for pcon and xmas).
Old 10-18-11   #7
SoulFire

Hey Val! I found your fanclub.

Did you go to Quebec?

Kal

Quote:
Originally Posted by veedub View Post
okay, it's that time of year again. i am accepting signups for my 2011 distance class in feri. please email me if you are interested. the class is 18 months long and does NOT lead to initiation, but should give you an interesting and (hopefully) inspiring view of the feri toolbox and help you in designing your own daily practice. students of other teachers are fine-- in fact, i require that you study with someone else as well, in order to get a relatively unbiased experience of feri teaching.

tell your friends, and if anyone feels like starting over from the beginning, let me know. do-overs are fine.

bb
v

to contact me: v dot weatherwax at gmail dot com
Old 10-18-11   #8
feranaja

Hey Soulfire,
Val hasn't been around a lot of late and she didn't make it here - or rather I wasn't able to pull a group together to make it worth her while. Hopefully sometime again, as I am not Feri but value its insights and mystery greatly.
Plus it would be so cool to meet Val.

Shane Parrish
feranaja is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-11   #9
veedub

sorry, i forgot my password and had a bit of difficulty redoing it. i will be starting another class in march but have decided to keep the number fairly small so i can be more personally involved. one thing i want to do is get everyone to join google+ and have periodic hangouts. here. another is to require bi-weekly check-ins, as people join the class and the e-group, and then just lurk. when the class is upward of 100 people, that's easy to do, but i think i will keep it to 25 this time, first-come first-served. so if anyone's interested in the next class, email me at v dot weatherwax at gmail dot com.

there is a small group of people in brazil who are studying my book together while they wait for march to roll around, and i'd like to see that happen more with folks in far-flung places. word.

bb
v
Old 10-18-11   #10
SoulFire

Maybe I'll sign up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by veedub View Post
sorry, i forgot my password and had a bit of difficulty redoing it. i will be starting another class in march but have decided to keep the number fairly small so i can be more personally involved. one thing i want to do is get everyone to join google+ and have periodic hangouts. here. another is to require bi-weekly check-ins, as people join the class and the e-group, and then just lurk. when the class is upward of 100 people, that's easy to do, but i think i will keep it to 25 this time, first-come first-served. so if anyone's interested in the next class, email me at v dot weatherwax at gmail dot com.

there is a small group of people in brazil who are studying my book together while they wait for march to roll around, and i'd like to see that happen more with folks in far-flung places. word.

bb
v