Go Back   EarthSong Forums > Song of the Earth > The Physical Temple > Vibrational Medicine

Vibrational Medicine Healing with crystals, flower essences, colour , scent, touch and sound

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-10   #21
Falling Star
 
Falling Star's Avatar

 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Eastbourne U.K
Posts: 3,105

Reputation: 395
Default Re: The Healing room!

I am putting a beautiful violet colour around you Pooka, i would ask that you visualise this colour into your head also.

can you feel your headache lessening, as i do feel that i have taken some.

Also allergy may be present, do you have a lot of sugar pooky?
__________________



*We are spiritual beings on a human journey, and not Human beings on a spiritual journey*

*We find the path of wisdom, along the trail of tears*

*Sisterhood of Isis*
Falling Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-10   #22
Technician
 
Technician's Avatar

 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: In everyone's mind and in few's heart!!
Posts: 749

Reputation: 120
Default Re: The Healing room!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falling Star View Post
I do not see it as a vital problem Shady, i also see a childhood accident whereby you shocked your Cocyx,.......... bottom of spine.

On an Holistic level, have you felt at all unsupported lately, this can manifest as lower back pain.

I will be working on you, do not be alarmed if you feel great heat, where my energy is being directed>
Ok, you can say so,yes. And Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by katiafish View Post
Sorry to be barging in,

One thing is apparent, an overactive solar plexus chakra (Manipura, yellow)

Might be problems with digestion, otherwise overactive manipura indicates unability to relax, tendency to over-intellectualize, feel undermined by someone else's authority, sexual frustration and inhibition, also unability to open emotionally towards others.

Best way to bring manipura into balance is to visualize warm yellow light, also chant sound RAM 108 times daily preferably for 40 days.
Quote:
unability to relax, tendency to over-intellectualize, feel undermined by someone else's authority, sexual frustration and inhibition, also unability to open emotionally towards others.
true i suffer these some times. but what does tendency to over-intellectualize ? trying to be smart while i cannot be ?
__________________
ما أعظم أن تكون غائبآ حاضر على أن تكون حاضرآ غائب
Technician is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-10   #23
Lilith
Of The Void
 
Lilith's Avatar

 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: London, UK
Posts: 2,834

Reputation: 1466
Default Re: The Healing room!

Hmm I consider it more of "thinking above feeling and sensing". Do you have an issue with self-trust? Or trusting your intuition above knowledge? .. It is all related to emotional self - restriction...
Lilith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-10   #24
feranaja
 
feranaja's Avatar

 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Edge of the forest
Posts: 25,673

Default Re: The Healing room!

Quote:
Originally Posted by katiafish View Post
Hmm I consider it more of "thinking above feeling and sensing". Do you have an issue with self-trust? Or trusting your intuition above knowledge? .. It is all related to emotional self - restriction...
This is probably a whole other thread, but I often place knowledge and reason above intuition - and sometimes blend the two, feed them back and forth till I have certitude. There is a time and place for both and I think wisdom resides in knowing the difference. I see it as a skill-set and I draw upon or intertwine these two as need be.
probably OT...but this is a lovely thread, I am very happy to see it flourish like this.

fera
__________________
"if you don't know how to think, you'll always be a one legged man in an ass kicking contest".

Shane Parrish
feranaja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-10   #25
Technician
 
Technician's Avatar

 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: In everyone's mind and in few's heart!!
Posts: 749

Reputation: 120
Default Re: The Healing room!

Self trust, I am all, if not most of the time hesitant about myself,
Even when i know something 100% is going to happen i question myself alot.
__________________
ما أعظم أن تكون غائبآ حاضر على أن تكون حاضرآ غائب
Technician is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-10   #26
Lilith
Of The Void
 
Lilith's Avatar

 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: London, UK
Posts: 2,834

Reputation: 1466
Default Re: The Healing room!

Quote:
Originally Posted by feranaja View Post
This is probably a whole other thread, but I often place knowledge and reason above intuition - and sometimes blend the two, feed them back and forth till I have certitude. There is a time and place for both and I think wisdom resides in knowing the difference. I see it as a skill-set and I draw upon or intertwine these two as need be.
probably OT...but this is a lovely thread, I am very happy to see it flourish like this.

fera
Dear Franaja, it is all equally important, as above so below, and needs to be maintained in balance and pure intent. Thinking and feeling, yin, male in nature, white, rational, and Sensing and intuition, yang, female in nature, black, irrational, both are the sides of the tree of life and both need for balance and healthy energy flow, with the support and stability of the middle path.
Lilith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-10   #27
feranaja
 
feranaja's Avatar

 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Edge of the forest
Posts: 25,673

Default Re: The Healing room!

Quote:
Originally Posted by katiafish View Post
Dear Franaja, it is all equally important, as above so below, and needs to be maintained in balance and pure intent. Thinking and feeling, yin, male in nature, white, rational, and Sensing and intuition, yang, female in nature, black, irrational, both are the sides of the tree of life and both need for balance and healthy energy flow, with the support and stability of the middle path.
That's exactly how I see it as well. Just often hear that intuition/emotion is of a higher plane. not my reality at all.
__________________
"if you don't know how to think, you'll always be a one legged man in an ass kicking contest".

Shane Parrish
feranaja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-10   #28
Lilith
Of The Void
 
Lilith's Avatar

 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: London, UK
Posts: 2,834

Reputation: 1466
Default Re: The Healing room!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadyElShafie View Post
Self trust, I am all, if not most of the time hesitant about myself,
Even when i know something 100% is going to happen i question myself alot.
Yes, i see that, also you got some red flailing a bit, that would be closely related to the sense of belonging..

Here is a nice meditation tool for you:



Also here is very effective frequency vibration, listen with headphones.

Lilith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-10   #29
Technician
 
Technician's Avatar

 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: In everyone's mind and in few's heart!!
Posts: 749

Reputation: 120
Default Re: The Healing room!

Thanks, and what does red stands for ?
__________________
ما أعظم أن تكون غائبآ حاضر على أن تكون حاضرآ غائب
Technician is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-10   #30
Lilith
Of The Void
 
Lilith's Avatar

 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: London, UK
Posts: 2,834

Reputation: 1466
Default Re: The Healing room!

Quote:
Originally Posted by feranaja View Post
That's exactly how I see it as well. Just often hear that intuition/emotion is of a higher plane. not my reality at all.
One must understand their purpose and react accordingly. Intuition/emotion is the creative energy of the Universe, with them we have imagination, as a medium for creating "better" reality. But without knowledge and feeling how could we ever know what is "better", or even just more necessary, and go past our own human limitations?..
Lilith is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Current time: 10:32 PM (GMT -4)


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2008 - 2019, EarthSong Forums. Most rights reserved.