Go Back   EarthSong Forums > Magical Systems and Practises > Earth Energies

Earth Energies Dragon Lines , Ley Lines , Telluric Current , Standing Stones , Subterranean Energies , Earth Temples , Mounds , Earth Magic

Old 03-02-11   #1
Lilith
Of The Void

Default Little Grandmother

http://vimeo.com/16812713

Kiesha Crowther Little Grandmother, one of the 12 young Shaman wisdom keepers to establish the "Tribe of many colors" recently was on a European Tour spreading her message on how to start living from the heart. She also speaks about our ancestors, the pole shift, where the extraterrestrials are hiding and what we can do to change our world and heal Mother Earth. This is a 25 minutes summary of her workshop in Zurich, Switzerland of early November 2010. Two shorter videos on 2012 and various subjects will be published soon. The workshop was held in two languages (English with German translation) but we compiled for you only the English original.

Love is the only reality and it is not a mere sentiment. It is the ultimate truth that lies at the heart of creation. -Rabindranat Tagore
Old 03-02-11   #2
petrus4
Leaper

Default Re: Little Grandmother

I've heard of Keisha for some time, but haven't really looked at her too closely.

I noticed the work with the Rainbow Tribe, though. I think the single most interesting thing that she has done, is really work to dispel the concept of there being any single cultural or ethnic monopoly on shamanism. I think the idea has existed for a long time, that it is really taboo or unacceptable, to even consider self-identifying as a shaman, if you are a white individual.

So for people like me, given that I've always had at least a slight magickal bent, sometimes irrespective of wanting it or not, that is a good thing; because it means that I don't necessarily have to feel as though I'm stealing or expropriating somebody else's culture, simply by unavoidably being who I am. I can use the s-word without feeling as though it is unacceptable, simply because I'm not Native American.
petrus4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-11   #3
Lilith
Of The Void

I do resonate with her and think she is saying a lot of important thins that when being "obvious" to some, may be complete revelation to others. I was especially moved by what she was saying about being a God, as when I say it to people, they generally fail to understand that it does not come from the ego but understanding that it is our soul, which is God, that makes us what we are and not all of the artificially created values and definitions that we build around ourselves as an expression of our ego personality..
Old 04-07-11   #4
Lilith
Of The Void

http://littlegrandmother.net/IMPORTA...ALMESSAGE.aspx
Old 04-07-11   #5
Brigidrose
Mermaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith View Post
Thank you

~ The reason nothing can truly ever make sense is that it is all fluid. ~
~ To manifest abundance, follow your hearts desire ~

Brigidrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-11   #6
The Black Elf

Wee GM has kinda adopted me. as she says,now is a good time for carrying quartz crystals around.

Paradox is your greatest friend in VOID!(echo,echo,echo,echo)TeamPull of mirrors)

When things No Longer seem contrar',discoveringis of t'other ar'!John Barbour(14thc)

With a strong will,patience & hard work,anything can be acheived - Liudmila(Babulja)R.I.P.(10/2/11)Temple of The Star.

That which has never been lost cannot be hidden
The Black Elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-11   #7
RoseRed
Christian Witch

I haven't kept current on all the 'drama' associated with LG. Do you guys know if there has been anything new since the native tribes denied backing her and made their public statement?