Go Back   EarthSong Forums > Tools and Techniques > Dreamwork and Interpretation

Dreamwork and Interpretation All methods and systems of working with, learning from and interpreting our dreams

Old 01-16-13   #1
LarkWahya
Mystic Mouse

Default A Couple Dreams I Forgot About

I had these a while ago and ive had them written down but never shared them, ive been told my dreams are interesting to read so i figured id go ahead and post them

Dream 1: The Prison Wolves

The first part was like, ok so think of the disney movie of tarzan, how jane and her father were dressed (i guess itd be considered steampunk now >.<) so everyone was dressed like that with a mix of mideval in there too. We (me and a large group of people) were out on like a prarie or something walking, we were moving to somewhere but im not sure. I remember the horses started to get really spooked so i went to the front of the caravan and i looked up this hill and a huge pack of wolves came out of the tree line. They just stood there looking at us but everyone was really scared. the wolves ran down the hill but htye ran past us and at someone else, prolly our eventual captures. Somethin must have happened after that though because the next thing i knew we were all in this like compound.

The cafeteria looked like a school cafeteria with a lunch line and everything, but the rest of it sort of resembled a high end prison camp or something and was very modern. I was in line picking up food, i was really irritated and i was glaring at my tray. Then this guy cut in the line behind me, i think he was some sort of prince, and i know his parents were incharge of this place. I gto really angry and started blantanly ignoring him, he just got this smug little smile on his face. He was trying to bribe me into staying with him, saying i would be treated better and taken care of, but i refused to leave my people. I had to watch over them and plus i had no interest in him or anyne whod lock a group of people up like that. He got angry and hit me then stormed off. I just stood up and wipped off my bloody lip.

after that i remember being in a dark room and there was a tan guy there with long black hair. he had blood around his mouth and i just sort of knew it was mine, but the odd thing was, he wasnt a vampire. Him and his whole family were werewolves (and no i have not read or watched any vamp/were things in like the last month). Anyways he had taken my blood and put it on cupcakes >.< but his dad came in and yelled at him and grabbed me by the arm and tried to drag me away. The boy stopped him though saying that he needed me, that my blood completed his. (kind of cheesey i know >.<) His dad was insistent that i wasnt worthy of him, but the boy didnt care he just picked me up and held me.

and that was all of the dream that i can remember

Dream 2: Dungeons and The Boy

Ok so the first dream I was sitting in a dark room in a castle, but I was a lot younger, maybe 10 or 11, I was wearing yellow or gold and I had blonde hair like I do in real life. There was another girl sitting with me, she had black long hair and was wearing a deep purple color. I remember she was young like me but she felt so hateful. I think there was a third person there, a boy in green but that was strictly intuitive I never saw him at least while in this room.

The room itself was stone, there was a large dark wooden table and torches on the walls. I was sitting in a wooden chair next to an older man. Not old old but about 35 or so. His hair looked dark brown in the light but in later dreams he was younger and it was black. Any ways, he had a large book set on the table and he had his hands set on each edge of the book, half on the book half on the table like he was holding the pages down, his left hand had a large silver ring on it that had cream colored stone or coral inlaid in it. He was giving a lesson of some sort I kept thinking alchemy through each different dream. I could tell that I wasn’t his favorite, in fact he liked the hateful girl and he was rigid and upset because I was sitting closest to him. Then I put my left arm over his left one to point at something at the top of the page and my right one under his left arm to point at something on the bottom of the page and I asked him a question. He sat there for a minute then turned and looked at me like, how did you know that. That’s far more advanced than a child should be thinking, I remember looking up at him my eyes really wide and I giggled at his expression. After that I was his new favorite and he spent a lot of extra time with me compared to the other two. The boy didn’t mind, but the girl did.
After this the scene it faded into an enclosed field. It was cloudy out so cloudy even the grass looked a dull dark green. I was there wearing gold and I had a gold javelin (sp? Those things the horsemen joust with), the hateful girl was in purple and had a maroon one, and the boy green and dark green javelin. We all had silver circular shield and we were charging at something. It was some sort of fighting exercise, we were preparing for something. I woke up after that, and then when back to sleep.

The next dream was present day, I was my current age, and I was chilling up on the levy under a pine tree in the middle of the night. I was coldish out, and wet it had just rained or was muggy or something. I was sitting there my knees tucked into my chest when some people who were my friends but only in the dream because I didn’t know who they were I just knew they were friends. We went to a house im not sure why exactly I think we had to get something out of the house. So we went way into the interior and got lost, I got separated from my friends and started to get a little scared so I became frantic about getting out of the place. I started kicking down doors trying to find a way out, when I kicked down one door there was a boy standing there. He had longish black hair that hung over his face and down his back. He had on an oversized green peasant shirt and a blue chest plate of some sort. He had black and gold shoulder pads and a black piece that hung out from under his chest plate over the top of his jeans. He looked at me surprised, I was pretty surprised myself and my fight or flight kicked in and I turned to run. He shouted wait but I kept going, kicking down more doors till I got into a little boys room. There were three doors two that jst went to a wall. I turned to the little boy and I asked him how to I get out of here, tell me now. He pointed to the wall where there was ahidden door. One of those flush with the wall ones that you have to push to find. I kicked it open and found myself in a hallway I looked over and the boy was there. He smiled again and I took off running, I felt something sort of release inside of me and I realized I could “do magic” as I said in my head. So I used that to fly over a pile of mattresses that was blocking a door way. Then I jumped through the front door and was outside again. At about the same time the boy came through the front door too and he grabbed me from behind. But it was more like a hug, he buried his face into my back and I could tell he was smiling, and I didn’t see it but I could feel that same ring one my arm. Then I woke up again.

When I fell back asleep I started dreaming about some random normal thing, like school or something I don’t really remember but then the same guy showed up again. He didn’t approach me directly, not right away. He followed me around a little, watching me, until I guess he finally worked up the nerve to talk to me. He grabbed my hand and tried to say something to me but I pulled away, he tried again I shouted at him, “No, its not you, it cant be you’re dead.” And I sort of slashed the air with my hand which had the effect of creating a small wall of flame that I sort of threw at him. He just waved his hand though and it went away, and he grabbed my hand again. He said something like but it is me, and I know you know that. When I looked down I saw the ring on his hand and I grabbed it with my thumb and pointer finger. I ran my thumb over the inlaid stone and started crying, he just smiled and pulled me into his chest. Then I got all weak in the knees and collapsed, he just held me up while saying something to the effect of you need to rest, I know *mumbles something* is draining you, and sat down with me in his lap. He pulled me into his chest and said and started rubbing my temple on the left side. It had the effect of making me fall asleep. (so this is where is gets weird) I started having a dream within a dream but I could see the boy holding me down in the bottom corner of my dream in a dream though. While he was holding me I started dreaming that I was in the ocean, the water was really dark blue and I could see the sun shinning down through the water. Then these beautiful blue and purple jellyfish started swimming around me, it made me smile. While I was dreaming this the boy pulled me closer and said that’s it dream about what you’re supposed to be dreaming about. It was like he was he knew I had been having nightmares lately or something. While I was dreaming he pulled the hair off the back of my neck and when he did that I had a vision of three beetles, a brown one and yellow one and a blue one. There was a brown one on the back of my neck that he pulled off and smashed with his foot. When he did that I sort of jolted and woke up. He looked at me and I smiled and put my arms around his neck and we hugged. Then I woke up.

There was another dream after this that he was in, but it was really just nonsense with a general over theme of there being some darkness that was after me and he was trying to protect me, but then he got taken by the darkness. Even though I was beyond frightened I went after the darkness so I could rescue him, I found him along with a lot of other guys the darkness had taken and was preparing for something. I was using my “magic” to be invisible and fly around so the darkness wouldn’t see me, but when I had found him I remember feeling so angry that he was hurt that I flew up really high and started glowing blue, but I woke up before anything else happened. So yea that’s bout it for my weird dreams last night. Like I said it was the same guy in all of them, just he was old in the first one and we were the same age in the others.

Do you think amethysts could be the souls of good violets? ~Anne of Green Gables
Green is the primary color of the world
LarkWahya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-14   #2
LarkWahya
Mystic Mouse

Default More Dreams

So i had a bizarre one last night, the first i have remembered in a while, well remembered to chronologue.

The first weird part was for whatever reason in my dream dogs all had second stomach like pouches in their bellies that if they ate anything bad for them it would go in the pouch and they would puke it up later and it wouldnt hurt them. That being said my dog likes to eat weird things like traffic signs and license plates apparently XD

Joking aside mostly my dream last night was about alien invasion (several of my dreams over the past months have been about that actually some pretty intense too). This one wasnt so in your face running aliens are after me, theyre gonna probe me sort of stuff but more like they planted things on Earth that were going to come alive and kill us. These things were actually planted in my back yard in jelly bean like cocoons in petri dishes (and some in a gum ball machine >.> ) and included: horse shoe crabs, tarantulas, and scorpions as well as some other creepy crawlies i didnt want to investigate to closely. it was kind of clever their jelly like housing were slowly dissolving allowing them to come back to life, but supposedly if i put them in a bowl of water it would kill them. I also remember adding these different colored fizzy chalk balls into the water. Dont know that they were meant to help kill the things or not. I remeber a purple and red one for sure and possibly a yellow, orange, and maybe a green one, but the last one is very iffy.

not sure that it meant anything, was just weird and sort of curious and i thought i might start keeping better track of my dreams this year, maybe itll help me have more meaningful and spiritual ones again

Do you think amethysts could be the souls of good violets? ~Anne of Green Gables
Old 01-06-14   #3
LarkWahya
Mystic Mouse

Default Re: A Couple Dreams I Forgot About

Here's another one from about a year ago i wrote down but never posted on here

I was running around with a group of people, on some sort of quest im not sure. We were outside when we were walking, but sometimes we would be inside and it was this huge old mansion but the entire thing was like made out of stone and brick except for the outside paneling and the walls which were wood, and some of the floors were open like you could see down to the floor below you and this thing was like 100 stories i swear. Just like a really weird house with lots of different things in it, even though it was really run down.

Well like the whole time im in this house i have a sword. It has a blue hilt and perfectly white silver blade with like swirlly designs around the edges and some sort of runes or elvish or something carved on the blade itself, and on the hilt is a glowing orange maple leaf and the whole thing glows like a silvery blue itself. The reason i say elfin sword is because thats what i reffered to it a in the dream. But this sword wasnt just like a regular sword, nor was it an LOTR sting knockoff, i could feel my swords energy, and that how i knew my sword was mine. People kept trying to take my sword and at one point i ended up with a plastic one but i could tell it wasnt even mine not because it was plastic but because the sword had no feeling and i was able to find my real sword by following its energy and calling it back to me. At which point it like rematerialized in like an orangey blue glow in my hand. it was definately an odd dream especially since i havent watched anyhting lately to like even spawn a dream like that.

this is what the sword looked like, and i just looked up elvin fonts out of curiousity i think it may have just been my name written on it. when i looked the stuff up the letters i recognized made it seem like a combo of my real name and the name i use on here, but i just drew larkwahya on it