Go Back   EarthSong Forums > Spiritual and Religious Pathways > Witchcraft > Feri Tradition

Feri Tradition For all types of Feri, including and branching off from the original Anderson line

Old 08-26-15   #1
Sollie

Default Interesting Article with Q&A

So I've recently found a really awesome blog called "Raise the Horns" written by Jason Mankey. As I was going through the 39 pages of entries (I get bored and obsessed, so sue me ) I found this really interesting post and figured I'd share.

It has a pretty nice intro to Feri history and the major players, and then an interview with Anaar Niino. I like that they give you some solid starting points to do your own research just by paying attention to the resources they mention (book titles and so on).

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/panmank...eri-tradition/
Sollie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-15   #2
SoulFire

Default Re: Interesting Article with Q&A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sollie View Post
So I've recently found a really awesome blog called "Raise the Horns" written by Jason Mankey. As I was going through the 39 pages of entries (I get bored and obsessed, so sue me ) I found this really interesting post and figured I'd share.

It has a pretty nice intro to Feri history and the major players, and then an interview with Anaar Niino. I like that they give you some solid starting points to do your own research just by paying attention to the resources they mention (book titles and so on).

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/panmank...eri-tradition/
There is a nice mention in the comments of my group's site: "The website Lilith's Lantern, by Mandorla, they call their path, Vicia, is both intriguing and may be an example of how to represent difference in very constructive and beautiful way."

Thanks for sharing the link to the interview, as I wasn't aware it had posted yet.