Go Back   EarthSong Forums > Magical Systems and Practises > Tarot

Tarot For all aspects of Tarot study and practise, including, but not limited to divination

Old 07-29-18   #201
feranaja

Default Re: Bartmanhomer's Tarot Thread 2015

I think of the Strength card, as representing the specific type of strength that is associated with gentleness, softness, flexibility, and how a young woman is able to hold open the jaws of a ferocious beast and lead him around...there is much power in this, so it speaks to me of the forum surviving despite all the obstacles we have had, more from the power of gentle persistence than by force or might.

As for the Queen reversed - I think you are more of a predictive reader than I am, I see reversed Queens as dealing with potential for imbalance, and while yes, sure, we have had and likely will have unstable people here again, we're also not likely to put up with too much of that, as we did in past. It could refer to a trend in the forum itself, a tendency to people simply not caring, drifting away - out of touch with the emotional pull and appeal of this place. And for me that would indicate a future possibility, as things stand, not something carved in stone. So whenever I see a difficulty in a reading I look to how we might change that path.

One idea I get from this is, that while gentleness may keep things more positive here right now and in the near future, it can also become apathy and passivity - a problematic aspect of the Queen - and interest wanes even more. It indicates a need to balance water with fire - and keep some energy and passion!

Was this the H-R deck, Bartman, or the Waite?

http://mallowandwhitepine.wordpress.com/
plants, spirit, medicine - my Earthwalker blog

"We're in a time of ethical and intellectual corruption. Study the spiritual traditions, live with excellence, resist insanity."
Thomas Moore
feranaja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-18   #202
Bartmanhomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by feranaja View Post
I think of the Strength card, as representing the specific type of strength that is associated with gentleness, softness, flexibility, and how a young woman is able to hold open the jaws of a ferocious beast and lead him around...there is much power in this, so it speaks to me of the forum surviving despite all the obstacles we have had, more from the power of gentle persistence than by force or might.

As for the Queen reversed - I think you are more of a predictive reader than I am, I see reversed Queens as dealing with potential for imbalance, and while yes, sure, we have had and likely will have unstable people here again, we're also not likely to put up with too much of that, as we did in past. It could refer to a trend in the forum itself, a tendency to people simply not caring, drifting away - out of touch with the emotional pull and appeal of this place. And for me that would indicate a future possibility, as things stand, not something carved in stone. So whenever I see a difficulty in a reading I look to how we might change that path.

One idea I get from this is, that while gentleness may keep things more positive here right now and in the near future, it can also become apathy and passivity - a problematic aspect of the Queen - and interest wanes even more. It indicates a need to balance water with fire - and keep some energy and passion!

Was this the H-R deck, Bartman, or the Waite?
The Hanson-Roberts Tarot Deck, Feranaja.
Bartmanhomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-18   #203
Bartmanhomer

Ok Tarot question:

How kind-hearted is the King of Cups really is?
Old 09-15-18   #204
Bartmanhomer

Well it's looks like my reading for this forum was accurate.
Old 09-29-18   #205
Bartmanhomer

Hey everybody. I'm using the Tarot Of Vampyres Tarot Deck which I've been using a few weeks by know and I'm doing this reading to see what this forum is up to. I'm using the three card spread for interpretation.

1. Near Future: Lord of Knives (King of Swords): There's going to be an new member in this forum who happen to be rational and intelligent.

2. Distant Future: Four of Skulls (4 of Pentacles): This forum is saving money.

3. Far Distant Future: Nine of Skulls (9 of Pentacles): This forum is receiving material security.

So in summary, things are going well with this forum. So what do you think of my interpretation? Tell me your thoughts and opinions.