Go Back   EarthSong Forums > Enchantment > Otherkin

Old 09-04-12   #81
VibeVoid

Default Re: Vampires - what are they

Quote:
Originally Posted by A'nen Sedjet View Post
I would begin by understanding how the Egyptians explained Soul Transformation.

The process of vampire transformation involves the instance when the consciousness separates from the body. Consciousness is divided into two separate states, or entities.

The first state in this division of consciousness is called by the Egyptians as the "Ba" (soul). This is the aspect of consciousness that reincarnates. The Ba separates from consciousness at the moment of death and goes back into the well of souls to be reborn again. The Ba never dies, it reincarnates and continues its sacred pilgrimage towards total illumination.

The second aspect of this great separation at death is named the "Ka". The Ka is the part of the human consciousness that remains here on Earth. It is perceived as the "ghost" or psychic residue of the previous conscious being. It is the spirit. It is the part of us that has a connection with the place that the physical body lived, with the objects it possessed, with the people that it knew. It literally haunts the place of its life forever.

The Ka then is the aspect of consciousness that is left when the Ba, or animating force, departs the physical body. It is the shadow, or remaining psychic imprint, of soul consciousness, or the "spirit" which haunts a place, that occupies illusory heavens and hells, that may relive its own human life over and over for eternity.

Certain rituals were designed to keep the Ka inside the tomb and to make sure that it would not be released back into the world to become a phantom or ghost. If one were successful in accomplishing this then the BA would also be freed from the realm of incarnation. The BA would then be able to pass into many different realms of the afterlife at will. This science reunited the essence of the Ka and the Ba at the moment of death in a way so that they would not separate.

So, what does all of this have to do with the vampire transformation?
If you are able to successfully separate the Ba from your Ka and remain in a physical form you will have succeeded in transforming yourself into a vampire. It is a condition of the soul, the separation of the Ba / soul from the Ka / spirit. It requires what is called the Second Death or Spiritual Death to take place.

This procedure is well documented in the Coffin Texts of Egyptian Pharaoh King Unas.
huh, id have to say thats the most sober and logical explanation of vampirism ive ever read, good show A'nen. ive been exploring the concept of a person having many souls through lucid dreaming, and attepting to detach myself from that self and percieve from the 3rd person perspective. id be interested in reading more about Ba and Ka.
VibeVoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-18   #82
The Troll

When a teen's parents won't buy them a car, they sometimes go through a....transformation. Enshrouded in darkness, soaking up misery, they stalk through the night to Hot Topic...

Sincerely ,

the Russian bot, aka, the Troll
The Troll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-18   #83
Habilus

ROFL! I'm starting to like the new guy!
Old 05-11-18   #84
The Troll

This thread is antisemetic.

Sincerely ,

the Russian bot, aka, the Troll
The Troll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-18   #85
feranaja

I think Dean Winchester has the right idea.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-YAhfPEB9c

Shane Parrish
feranaja is offline   Reply With Quote