Go Back   EarthSong Forums > Song of the Earth > The Physical Temple > Reiki

Reiki for students, practitioners, interested parties - learn, share, and practise

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-10   #1
joujoun
Healer
 
joujoun's Avatar

 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Sweden
Posts: 540

Reputation: 115
Default Reiki and exercise

Yoh!

Today I did some heavy training at the gym (spinning and whatnot).
So in the end of the workout I was exhausted and felt like I could not continue anymore. Then I got the thought; "Hey! Why not try using some Reiki?" Well I did, called on it, asking for help and I felt a tingling in my entire body.
I was still tired but I felt quite energetic and finished the workout without problem.

Anyone had a similar experience with Reiki or energy in general? Please share if you will!
joujoun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-10   #2
Gravemyst
(ಠ_ಠ)
 
Gravemyst's Avatar

 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: In a monocle shop. (ಠ_ృ)
Posts: 985

Reputation: 133
Default Re: Reiki and exercise

Well I try chi to help me push weights, but it might as well have been a mind game. :P
__________________
Gravemyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-10   #3
Falling Star
 
Falling Star's Avatar

 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Eastbourne U.K
Posts: 3,105

Reputation: 395
Default Re: Reiki and exercise

very interesting Joujoun, of course reiki can be called upon at any time, with reiki 11 you will learn to programme and send through time past and future with the Hon-sha-ze-sho-nen symbol. Most practitioners take up Yoga, Tai-chi or Qui-gong to compliment Reiki, it also helps to channel the flow. Don't know about body building, but hey why not! LOL
__________________



*We are spiritual beings on a human journey, and not Human beings on a spiritual journey*

*We find the path of wisdom, along the trail of tears*

*Sisterhood of Isis*
Falling Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-10   #4
ArionCGN

 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Germany / Cologne
Posts: 6

Reputation: 5
Default Re: Reiki and exercise

Hi!
Well - relating to the system of life forces from the chinese taoistic schamanism Reiki is the 7th and highest form of life forces manifested on our plane... thereīre several others "above" our plane, but they canīt manifest in our plane, but use Reiki as messenger force or "serial interface" to cause changes on our plane.
Reiki also works as a messenger force between the lower life forms manifested in our world and off course in our bodies, too.
So if you work with Reiki if youīre physically exhausted, you can re-vitalise and the lowest life force will transform to the power your body needs in that moment.
Imagine these life forces as some kind of "Babushka-Dolls" - the smallest is the core and the next is the vessel for the lower a.s.o..... itīs not about "the smallest is the lowest power" and "the bigger the better" - itīs just about flexibility and different kind of functions and responsibilities....
The lowest life force is the food for example and the next higher is the force taking the force out of the food.... the next force channels the food-force where it is needed in the body a.s.o.... and Reiki messengers all between these processes.

BB
Arion
ArionCGN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-10   #5
joujoun
Healer
 
joujoun's Avatar

 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Sweden
Posts: 540

Reputation: 115
Default Re: Reiki and exercise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falling Star View Post
very interesting Joujoun, of course reiki can be called upon at any time, with reiki 11 you will learn to programme and send through time past and future with the Hon-sha-ze-sho-nen symbol. Most practitioners take up Yoga, Tai-chi or Qui-gong to compliment Reiki, it also helps to channel the flow. Don't know about body building, but hey why not! LOL
Was not body-building, was biking (you know those indoor ones) so it was more about endurance. I felt lots of energy flow in the workout. Will experiment with this more.


Quote:
Hi!
Well - relating to the system of life forces from the chinese taoistic schamanism Reiki is the 7th and highest form of life forces manifested on our plane... thereīre several others "above" our plane, but they canīt manifest in our plane, but use Reiki as messenger force or "serial interface" to cause changes on our plane.
Interesting, so basically Reiki is the **** in our plane?
Quote:
Reiki also works as a messenger force between the lower life forms manifested in our world and off course in our bodies, too.
So if you work with Reiki if youīre physically exhausted, you can re-vitalise and the lowest life force will transform to the power your body needs in that moment.
So, Reiki is basically the most basic energy-form that can be transformed into any kind of energy at will?

Quote:
Imagine these life forces as some kind of "Babushka-Dolls" - the smallest is the core and the next is the vessel for the lower a.s.o..... itīs not about "the smallest is the lowest power" and "the bigger the better" - itīs just about flexibility and different kind of functions and responsibilities....
The lowest life force is the food for example and the next higher is the force taking the force out of the food.... the next force channels the food-force where it is needed in the body a.s.o.... and Reiki messengers all between these processes.
Hmmm, so you mean Reiki can act as any of those steps in a process? Did I get that right?

Last edited by joujoun; 05-03-10 at 02:50 AM.
joujoun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-10   #6
ArionCGN

 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Germany / Cologne
Posts: 6

Reputation: 5
Default Re: Reiki and exercise

ReHi!

Quote:
Interesting, so basically Reiki is the **** in our plane?
Itīs the 7th form of life force and therefore the highest.
It starts with:
1. Kekki
2. Shioki
3. Mizuki
4. Kuki
5. Denki
6. Jiki
7. Reiki

So - as I tell all my Reiki students - you see thereīs a difference between the form of life force Reiki and the Reiki system founded by Mikao Usui.

Quote:
So, Reiki is basically the most basic energy-form that can be transformed into any kind of energy at will?
No, sorry if I couldnīt bring it up to you correctly - Reiki is the highest form of life force (thatīs quite a difference to the term "energy form"!!!) and works as a messenger between the 6 lower forms of life force.

Quote:
Hmmm, so you mean Reiki can act as any of those steps in a process? Did I get that right?
No - I meant that Reiki can interact between all the forms of life force and start processes, fast processes, slow down processes, stop or block processes.

BB
Arion
ArionCGN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-10   #7
Nacken

 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Hamilton, Ontario
Posts: 1,128

Reputation: 129
Default Re: Reiki and exercise

So Arion where did you get this information about a hierarchy of energies in which reiki is at the top?
Nacken is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Current time: 05:36 PM (GMT -4)


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright Đ2008 - 2019, EarthSong Forums. Most rights reserved.