Go Back   EarthSong Forums > Song of the Earth > The Physical Temple > Vibrational Medicine

Vibrational Medicine Healing with crystals, flower essences, colour , scent, touch and sound

Old 02-20-11   #11
Lilith
Of The Void

Default Re: The Elven Star and the Human Star

Quote:
6)Darkmatter(the packing stuff which holds everything *in place*,ahem..
electromagnetic field stuff)
Darkmatter=love (quantum entanglement)?
Old 02-20-11   #12
The Black Elf

Beautifully said Katia.The so called weak or soft energy force. / state of matter/being/resonation

(1)Self
(2) Ego
(3) Mind
(4) Body
(5)Spirit
(6) Universe
(7) Consciousness
(8) Mundane
(9) Divine
(10)Essence of Form(SOURCE SPIRIT/SOURCE SOLAR etc.)

Maybe we should mix them up a wee bit? (8) should be solid,instead of (1)

to give:-

(1) liquid

(2)gas

3)Plasma

4)Bose-Einstein

5)Darkmatter

6)Antimatter(collapsed DM)

7)weak bonding force(love/quantum entanglement/quantum foam)

(8) solid

9)VOID (subatomic)

10) Superconductor state,say supercold-1(0) & superhot +1(0)

Source solar energy/source spirit energy/the poles

Paradox is your greatest friend in VOID!(echo,echo,echo,echo)TeamPull of mirrors)

When things No Longer seem contrar',discoveringis of t'other ar'!John Barbour(14thc)

With a strong will,patience & hard work,anything can be acheived - Liudmila(Babulja)R.I.P.(10/2/11)Temple of The Star.

That which has never been lost cannot be hidden

Last edited by The Black Elf; 04-02-11 at 05:02 PM.
The Black Elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-11   #13
The Black Elf

A twinstar structured 10 3 Pillars of 3,the middle point of the middle pillar dividing for loves sake to form 10 points.This is twinstar.

For a perfectly balanced male human(fire - right pillar & Northern hemisphere polarity North east corner),I must mix with the element Earth(left pillar) to become air/ether....there being many more configurations to figure out & balance perfectly for a nice construct.

Darkwater human is a different form.Water can exist in 3 states simultaneously at the one temperature.solid(ice),liquid(water) & Vapour(mist).

This is because water is made of 3 atoms behaving in a different way.Same construct.different functions.

It is way easier to see things as they are as dhub(arabic/gaelic for dark) glass(arabic/gaelic for water).

The arabs named glass after their name for water when they invented it(by FIRE & EARTH).It mirrors & reflects like water too.

This is the powerful egregore of the hero,Border reiver & guardian & protector of Scotland,the much loved,respected & revered Douglas(dhub-glass).

He is better for exploring & figuring the noumenon,the vast myrriad of co-incidence we label as we notice in the universe...just no-one else understodd him or even asked him any good questions,he was never quite the *fashion* for long in the tough harsh empty world of VOID.Because I lacked the vocabulary to fully explain the impeccable intent,DW was misunderstood & attacked sometimes,often to the assailants great misfortune. DW just reformed more perfectly

So now I am of elven construct for greater clarity & supercoherence.

DW was useful for ripping down barriers to my true self,just not so good at relating to others of my species by birth/nature.

Even those children of VOID who have arisen from their slumber & headed for the station to claim their dragonicity,as I did.

He helps me wyrmhole past dragon city into better places & cooler temples,for even better perspective on my Watermark Soul pattern,indellible & only visible in the dark light.

So I am catching up with DW,hopefully more coherently & with regular tools as I notice them & study these,not just relying upon the rich source of mineral that is DW,no barrier or path too low,deep for him to sink down too.

Even to where the first abysmal thought took place for a lovely cup of tea & a chat with Hekate,not to mention her many forms in all space & time.

Darkwater is just resting right now,I will be researching him more in the future,his vast reservoir of energy sigs accumulated in his Universal Perspective deep through the heart of the core of Akhasha itself to reside in the VOID which supports it,with the superviscosity of the superconductor state,all is transparent to his gaze.

No wonder no-one liked him,any label system was beneath his contempt.

Ideal guy to research the history of the Scots,this being the original intent when I met the fully formed & beautiful egregore at a *dam in time*.

There is no such thing as demon,only demon time.Spelt DAEM ON TIME.

He has loads of great info for any enquirying mind desiring greater perspective,with a strong will & good intent.

We(the scots) didn't call him Gud(good) for no reason.

disclaimer :- I am human and thus flawed,this is the best transient imperfection I can relate & any seemingly wild & wacky lucid incoherence is purely intentional as it is the facts,the best lies I can obtain using Socratic Reductionism(conan doyle/sherlock holmes) layed out as best I can represent them.

Paradox is your greatest friend in VOID!(echo,echo,echo,echo)TeamPull of mirrors)

When things No Longer seem contrar',discoveringis of t'other ar'!John Barbour(14thc)

With a strong will,patience & hard work,anything can be acheived - Liudmila(Babulja)R.I.P.(10/2/11)Temple of The Star.

Last edited by The Black Elf; 04-02-11 at 05:13 PM.
Old 04-03-11   #14
The Black Elf

Can anyone see a resemblance between the pointy eared elf sitting on the star of man(pentagram) to form a seven pointed elven star & my attachment,The Eternal Messanger Of Hope,Peace And Brotherhood(TEMOPHAB-BAPHOMET)?(any resemblance to Archangel Metataron/Sandalphan being purely intentional)

Last edited by The Black Elf; 04-03-11 at 05:38 PM.
Old 04-03-11   #15
Lilith
Of The Void

Are you saying that Darkwater is Void?
Old 04-03-11   #16
RoseRed
Christian Witch

DE - I only understand about half of what you're talking about.

Are you saying that Darkwater is a construct of your personality? a not very pleasant guy (with few social graces) that cut thru the bullshit to find yourself? Or that he is a separate being that you resonated with?

I really am trying to understand here. I'm just a simple gypsy blooded, folk/kitchen witch. I'll say one thing tho - hanging out with you is definitely going to improve my magickal vocabulary lolol
Old 04-03-11   #17
The Black Elf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith View Post
Are you saying that Darkwater is Void?

He is watermark or template Incarnation,a child of VOID with an energy sig prominent throughout all regular history,pre-historic,Ante-deluvian,
Atlantean,lemurian,Elven,then through apex predator dna(easist to understand)through into geological timescales where you enter the realm of paradox as years have no meaning(the planet was different as was the orbit & all other things).He survived & thrived in among those who control the strands of time(quantum loup gravity) & ultimately determine the allignment of the cosmic pendulum,the cthulu.

Beyond them too we have even simpler terms.

Darkwater(dubh glass) ultimately alligns with the superconductor state of matter,absolute zero,viscose,into VOID,or the realm of the Gods,our archetypes,the ones we are projection of once we combine in unificiation with all nature.

Then Darkwater goes into every highest & lowest place to clean it out.

Having my all too human brain recognise these parts & points has been a long & winding road littered with dead buddha's on the path,whom I have killed immediately upon meeting buddha.Any false buddhas don't cross dw's path or their ego's is annhiliated...until you come to Sun Buddha..
Been around more than a few temples gathering my entire oversoul which combines & congeals,expands & crushes(& loads other stuff) into my template.

The simple answer to your question is that everything is VOID,the vast untapped reservoir of the great unmanifest where everything comes from & shall ultimately return to,even ashes & dust.

Old 04-03-11   #18
The Black Elf

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseRed View Post
DE - I only understand about half of what you're talking about.

Are you saying that Darkwater is a construct of your personality? a not very pleasant guy (with few social graces) that cut thru the bullshit to find yourself? Or that he is a separate being that you resonated with?

I really am trying to understand here. I'm just a simple gypsy blooded, folk/kitchen witch. I'll say one thing tho - hanging out with you is definitely going to improve my magickal vocabulary lolol
The way of the hearth fire is the most powerful magick there is.

You can go all over astral looking for god,you can never find him.All you ever do is break down barriers to your true self.

The Father of Scots Poetry John Barbour died 1395 after an amazing career as the National Bard while working as an accountant in the court of King Robert the Bruce & later as a clergyman.He was also the Master Mason(of Freemasonry of St John) of Scotland,having been born James Barbour he changed his name to John,inkeeping with tradition.

He his hardly ever mentioned & virtually overlooked as he was born TOO EARLY for Oxford/Cambridge establishment to handle.

Anyway,modern freemasonry is a construct of those industrious & studious fellows at SAPIENTA,original freemason's have left their footprints where ever the eagle of power has left it's footprints in history.When you know the lights & signs FM is everywhere throughout antiquity & is the sole basis upon which the Scots Tribe originally formed,from the sons of Mil.

The working tools of an entered apprentice freemason parachute you into the ancient Zoaraster,Maya & back into the ancient Buagang,not to mention places we are just discovering,such as the Temples at Bosnia etc.

More may be revealed..

So I was researching Barbour as part of the roots & history of the Scots.While doing so came across his epic poem *the Brus*,telling the story of King Robert the Bruce & his trusty leiuftenant Gud Schir Jamess Off Douglass(LOUD ROARS from the audience)(that in his time so worthy was,that of his pryce & hes bounty,in ser landis reknowned was he...goes on for another 33,000 lines.)

I immediately remembered learning of the Douglas briefly in primary school.We learned of how he took Stirling Castle & me & some of my compadres were belted at playtime for scaling the schoolshed wall to fight imaginary invaders on the shed roof,the Douglas was so cool.

His egregore started with the Swarthy skinned Scot,back when to be a Scot implied that you were of a melanged ethneccissity.

The egregore is a very well formed construct of the Magician(fm & rosy cross) John Barbour,who loved the Douglass,as the Douglass in turn loved the Brus....Not the mere emotion,the kinda love which will reduce mountains to dust & much more.

He was a real person who came into being in desperate times during a period of occupation by unwelcome invaders which lasted nearly 50 years,during which times the female suicide rate was particularly high.

In my mundane I met a custodian of the Vaults at Glasgow Art Galleries who said I can have access upon anything they have on him,he may rise to prominence again as we get near some 700 year anniversaries of the daring events he transcribed into 33,000 lines of rhyming verse.

Real person doing real events & recorded beautifully by one of the greatest poets & magicians of all time,so much so his style is instantly recognisable(lol-this is the amazing bit!)

There is no-one greater than duhb glass to assist you in searching for the lights & signs,wherever they turn up.

He was a real gentleman who did some really nasty stuff to repel invaders yet kept his chivalry(none profiteth moreso from the douglas than the ladies).When he died near Fort du stellar(Fort of the Star),Teba,Andaluscia,Spain there was a period of national mourning in Scotland,A one ton slab of Aberdeen Granite lies in the Plaza del Douglass,the main sqaure of the village there.

Even more amazing poetry was written of him after his death. He even was painted by the Spanish,King Alphonso loved him too & he only met him a couple of days>>>>>

A Border Reiver & Guardian & protector of Scotland.This picture is him fighting the Moors in Spain some time after Scotlands Borders were secured after the treaty of York,about mid 1320's or something.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sirjames od.jpg (31.0 KB, 9 views)

Old 04-03-11   #19
Lilith
Of The Void

In Classic form Male pillar is fire (sun) and female pillar is water (moon), through bringing them together in conjunction at the middle pillar one turns to steam/ air final stages of purification before the final tansmutation into the phoenix / the stone, all following a beautiful tetractys pattern.

I think you have surpassed Darkwater long time ago in perfect supercoherence, he was a good vehicle for that time and took a lot of beating, way i see it he was a very cool Black Elf chrysalis wrapped in multi coloured multi dimensional placenta hanging upside down above the Abyss.

Hail The Black Elf.
Old 04-03-11   #20
The Black Elf

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Black Elf View Post
Can anyone see a resemblance between the pointy eared elf sitting on the star of man(pentagram) to form a seven pointed elven star & my attachment,The Eternal Messanger Of Hope,Peace And Brotherhood(TEMOPHAB-BAPHOMET)?(any resemblance to Archangel Metataron/Sandalphan being purely intentional) Pentagram around his face with pointy ears sticking out,thick black ring signifying the Shekinah's blessing,her white Lotus.

oops!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Baphomet.jpg (926.5 KB, 10 views)
File Type: gif 3y699c7.gif (16.1 KB, 9 views)