Go Back   EarthSong Forums > Song of the Earth > The Physical Temple > Vibrational Medicine

Vibrational Medicine Healing with crystals, flower essences, colour , scent, touch and sound

Old 02-12-10   #1
feranaja

Default Flower Essences

I started using the Bach system in the mid eighties when I was performing with my band and had terrible stagefright. I started like many do with Bach's Rescue Remedy; expanded until I became fluent with all 38 in that system. I'm looking to take the practitioner training now for the Bach System even though I like several other systems too(Anaflora, Australian Bush Flowers..and I make my own from local plants as well). I use them with animals all the time - anyone else here work with flower essences?

Shane Parrish
feranaja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-10   #2
Brigidrose
Mermaid

Default Re: Flower Essences

I have a sheet with Bach system. I want to get into this again. I use Young Living oils, but I am thinking I need something more. Don't know which direction to head in....

~ The reason nothing can truly ever make sense is that it is all fluid. ~
~ To manifest abundance, follow your hearts desire ~

Brigidrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-10   #3
feranaja

I like the Bach as a basis because he originated the idea and that system is soo potent. They're also neatly grouped ( by emotion such as fear, grief etc) and the information on them is so deeply researched and time-tested. I love this article, for example
http://www.bachcentre.com/centre/simple.htm

Anaflora is really about animals so may not be of interest for everybody to study, but they often have a blend or essence that really resonates:
http://www.anaflora.com/essences/index.html

I've used the Bereavement blend for us all after Luke died, and am planning on ordering the SoulMate blend for danny and me, to help our mutual separation anxiety.
Australian Bush FLower Essences are cool:
http://www.ausflowers.com.au/shop/sc...ts.asp?catid=1
With this one I prefer the interesting individual essences to the blends. I make my own blends using Bach after evaluating my client and deciding which ones are needed most.

I also make one myself I call SelfHeal that uses, not surprisingly, prunella vulgaris (self heal, all heal) as a basis. I developed it after john died and i was looking to fortify inner strength in a gentle way. I can't be without this blend now and look forward to hours picking tiny prunella flowers at the height of bloom every summer.

FES has a course too, although I think I'm going to take the Bach one:
http://www.fesflowers.com/#
Some lovely products here as well!
have fun...

Shane Parrish
Old 02-12-10   #4
windspirit

I've taken courses in BFE and have worked with them for animals and myself.

I concocted my own remedy for myself when I was going through a very bad time during the winter of 2008/09 and couldn't believe how helpful it was.
Old 02-12-10   #5
feranaja

Bach is very powerful, and when you hit the right blend it's amazing. I'm working on a Danny blend right now, oddly enough Tina was easier for me - she's Rock Water and Water Violet. Lila took me FOREVER to figure out while Luke was easy - Beech, Eml and Water Violet - I'm thinking I will try Dan with
Impatiens (LOL) and Aspen. But I really think the Soulmates blend is promising...or work with local flowers, I'm thinking rose, St. John's Wort, aspen and buttercup?

Shane Parrish
Old 02-14-10   #6
Nacken

You had a band? whoah.

Well in any case I have used Bach Flower Remedies at times. Usually we have had someone at work who used them and perhaps had a basic set of remedies onsite. I have to say that they did seem to work. I have read studies on BFR that purported to say it has no real benefits. There are so many kinds of therapies out there that it is impossible to know how valid they all are. Bach Flower Remedies is one of those that I haven't had the time to properly look into. Maybe someday....
Nacken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-10   #7
feranaja

Yessir, for @11 years, Flailing Idiot was the drummer. Good,crazy times...

you know what really convinced me about flower essences was my work with animals. They're not likely to have a placebo effect, and I've seen some amazing results. Why not try one or two on yourself AND your cat (Nacken I just know you have a cat!)

Shane Parrish
Old 02-16-10   #8
Nacken

Sorry Feranaja
No cat, although my kid wants me to adopt one. I like dogs and cats, but cats seem more practical in an apartment and I don't really see myself with a small lap dog. I have tried BFR a few times, but I suppose I could try it again.
Nacken is offline   Reply With Quote