Go Back   EarthSong Forums > Song of the Earth > The Physical Temple > Vibrational Medicine

Vibrational Medicine Healing with crystals, flower essences, colour , scent, touch and sound

Old 04-15-10   #21
DancingStar
Wicked Wench of the East

Default Re: Self healing whilst being sick

Luna I believe that Broom was talking to the OP of the thread because she stated that the meds made her feel worse after two days and stopped. Also the OPs family was telling her that since she's a healer that she should be able to heal herself.
Old 04-15-10   #22
Luna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broomflower View Post
Gah! Never just stop taking antibiotics! The stop-start is what gives rise to antibiotic-resistant strains of "super-bug" bacteria! If it seems to get worse before it gets better it's because it's working and the germs aren't going down without a fight. Did you talk to your doctor or just stop taking them?

As for unhelpful comments about healing yourself and the unrealistic expectations that go with them, ask your friends and family if they'd say the same thing to a surgeon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DancingStar View Post
Luna I believe that Broom was talking to the OP of the thread because she stated that the meds made her feel worse after two days and stopped. Also the OPs family was telling her that since she's a healer that she should be able to heal herself.
Ah okay, apparently BF's post wasn't the only one I missed, I missed that extra info from Katia which wasn't in her OP. Maybe I rely too much on people using the quote feature so I know who they are talking to?

... nevermind.
Luna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-10   #23
Nacken

There is a technique I use on people, but I can use it on myself. What you do is trace figure eights or infinity symbols all over your energy field, especially in the areas connected to the complaint. It was described to me as 'weaving' because it weaves the strands of your energy body stronger and tighter together. I find that it is quite useful.
Nacken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-13   #24
EntwinedSoul

This thread has brought tears to my eyes..........my kidneys are working at 8% over past yr and a half.............I have tried so many many different healing techniques it makes my head spin. One thing that was kinda interesting last week, was I was meditating with the spirit of bear.....I had read in Ted Andrews book on animals something about the kidneys of the bear....that science was trying to see how the bear shuts down its kidneys during the winter..........well anyways my spirit bear told me to sit on the couch with my knees up and back towards her......she put her back to mine....and it was like I could feel energies moving from her kidneys to mine..............have no idea if it is *all* in my head but thought it was quite cool and decided to share.............KissKiss
EntwinedSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-13   #25
Katharine
Priestess of the Unseen

I hope that it works.

"The aim of life is self-development. To realize one's nature perfectly - that is what each of us is here for."
-Oscar Wilde

"Why, sometimes I believe as many as six impossible things before breakfast." -Lewis Carroll

Voice In The Dark Blog
Katharine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-13   #26
EntwinedSoul

I think my kidneys are too far gone for help now..........yet all the experiences that I have been through trying to heal myself are a gift, now and moving forward..............KissKiss
Old 12-24-13   #27
feranaja

At 8% yes, you must be on a waiting list for a transplant or else sustaining your life on dialysis. So very sorry. I had no idea.

Shane Parrish
feranaja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-13   #28
Katharine
Priestess of the Unseen

It's never too late to heal, even when you're dead.

"The aim of life is self-development. To realize one's nature perfectly - that is what each of us is here for."
-Oscar Wilde

"Why, sometimes I believe as many as six impossible things before breakfast." -Lewis Carroll

Voice In The Dark Blog
Katharine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-13   #29
EntwinedSoul

Quote:
Originally Posted by feranaja View Post
At 8% yes, you must be on a waiting list for a transplant or else sustaining your life on dialysis. So very sorry. I had no idea.
for the last yr, I have been between 11% *once* mostly 8% - 6% am getting a hole below my belly button after xmas for home periniemal dialysis............drain fluids 4x a day and add right after

I will soon be on the list for transplant in * 2 months*..........I am fortunate that I have no symptoms except for extreme tired.....watch blood pressure and am on a diet of mostly salads, nothing processed and home made soup.....can not eat beans, whole grains, must eat white rice, bread, macaroni, mostly only berries for fruit...............I dream of baked potatoes.....low potassium and phosperus *wow* it is mind boggling....yet I eat very very healthy now and will not go back to many things.....I will survive.....my girls need me
Old 12-24-13   #30
EntwinedSoul

Am crying now...........it is so hard to go from vibrate, very strong woman to half crippled and kidney disease....had my left hip replaced and spondileosis L5 and S1 and arthritis in right hip...from working on tanks in the army...and running 10 miles x2 with full gear/rifle/backpack in shitty combat boots....It is so hard for me to believe I am physically disabled....not that there is anything wrong with that...do not get me wrong, it is just hard for me to accept that I can not do so many things with my 2 girls. Walk with a staff, very slowly..........I am not telling U this to say awh poor me............I do believe with all that I am that I can be healed physically and mentally..........just have not found out how to yet

I am not afraid............I am sad