Go Back   EarthSong Forums > Spiritual and Religious Pathways > The Sacred Grove

The Sacred Grove A forum for discussing Druidry, in all its many expressions and forms

Old 04-13-15   #21
feranaja
WITCH

Default Re: Where is everyone at with their studies?

That course sounds like a lot of fun! When I set up my own courses, I think I will start with that Ray ( Green) instead of how Mara has you do it. Most of the people who are waiting for me to do courses are EarthPath-focused and it makes sense for me, to start there. I love working outside too, just in the process of restoring the two outdoor altars, the snow just decimates them every year.

http://mallowandwhitepine.wordpress.com/
plants, spirit, medicine - my Earthwalker blog

"We're in a time of ethical and intellectual corruption. Study the spiritual traditions, live with excellence, resist insanity."
Thomas Moore
feranaja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-15   #22
Brigidrose
Scrivener

It is alot of fun..especially now that the weather has warmed.

I can totally see you offering something like that.

~ The reason nothing can truly ever make sense is that it is all fluid. ~
~ To manifest abundance, follow your hearts desire ~

Brigidrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-15   #23
feranaja
WITCH

A few more years. I have things to get done in herbalism and dogstuff first.

Sigh.

"We're in a time of ethical and intellectual corruption. Study the spiritual traditions, live with excellence, resist insanity."
Thomas Moore
Old 10-18-15   #24
Brigidrose
Scrivener

I am on my last lesson for The Sacred Earth Magic. I am taking a bit more time with this. I still have been wanting to go back and redo the first part, just because it was so much fun for me, spiritually.
I am putting finishing touches on my staff. This second part, while different, because most of it is on my own, it is still a very educating process. I do prefer a time line and more group discussions with somethings, but I am learning to set aside my special time for my lessons.

~ The reason nothing can truly ever make sense is that it is all fluid. ~
~ To manifest abundance, follow your hearts desire ~

Brigidrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-16   #25
feranaja
WITCH

I've decided to pick up both courses in AMS and complete them both. I have 2 left in the one course,e and 6 in the other, but the one with 6 left is a course I should be able to moves wiftly through.
After that I am going to do the Bardic Year (OBOD) mainly because I bought all the materials and I want to get to the Ovate year . So that's where I am at right now. I spend all my time studying herbalism, teaching herbalism, seeing clients, making medicines...and I love it! but I need to move ahead with some other things as well.So, for the next 18- 24 months, this is it for me.

Thomas Moore