Go Back   EarthSong Forums > Tools and Techniques > Magical Tools and Implements

Magical Tools and Implements A place to share techniques and tips for finding and making everything magical; robes, wands, staffs, headdresses, altars, anything used in magic and ritual.

Old 07-29-15   #11
LadyOfTheTrees
Certified Crystal Healer

Default Re: Is It Alright To Work With More Than One Wand?

You would like the Merry Meet better I believe... It's much larger, heavier, and has more complex art. The faery wand is rather short and small, and ironically the crystal broke off it today and I had to super glue it back on. I've had it for more than ten years though so it's not like I'm saying it's fragile or will fall apart. If you like a light, small instrument, get the faery wand. If you like big and heavy with a lot of pulsing energy and a real crystal vs. an Austrian crystal, get the Merry Meet wand - that would be my tip to you

Accredited Certified Crystal Healer and Alum of The Hibiscus Moon Crystal Healing Academy©
Hibiscus Moon Crystal Academy Website Alumni Page
(Click to see me here located in section for California in the United States of America)

Crystal Healing Care©
CrystalHealingCare@outlook.com
www.CrystalHealingCare.com

Facebook:Facebook.com/CrystalHealingCare
Twitter:Twitter.com/CrystalHCareCCH
Instagram: Instagram.com/CrystalHealingCare
LadyOfTheTrees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-15   #12
Nocturnal~Witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyOfTheTrees View Post
You would like the Merry Meet better I believe... It's much larger, heavier, and has more complex art. The faery wand is rather short and small, and ironically the crystal broke off it today and I had to super glue it back on. I've had it for more than ten years though so it's not like I'm saying it's fragile or will fall apart. If you like a light, small instrument, get the faery wand. If you like big and heavy with a lot of pulsing energy and a real crystal vs. an Austrian crystal, get the Merry Meet wand - that would be my tip to you
Oh yeah I'd rather have an actual crystal/stone and be able to "feel" it more!
Do you order them directly from her website or someone else who carries them?
Old 07-29-15   #13
LadyOfTheTrees
Certified Crystal Healer

I always order directly from the site. I live only about two hours away from Abby (here in California), so my orders usually arrive on two-day shipping even if it was mailed on standard shipping. And of course she ships to other countries and states - it's just not going to arrive quite as quickly as my orders, lol. You can request rush shipping though I believe. And yeah, very wise choice to go with the Merry Meet wand. I chose rose quartz for the crystal ball on mine. If you choose Atlantisite, you'll actually get white cat's eye quartz. It's gorgeous. I think it also comes in Aventurine. So there are some different options to get this wand with the crystal that promotes the type of energy you think you would use it most for...

Accredited Certified Crystal Healer and Alum of The Hibiscus Moon Crystal Healing Academy©
Hibiscus Moon Crystal Academy Website Alumni Page
(Click to see me here located in section for California in the United States of America)

Crystal Healing Care©
CrystalHealingCare@outlook.com
www.CrystalHealingCare.com

Facebook:Facebook.com/CrystalHealingCare
Twitter:Twitter.com/CrystalHCareCCH
Instagram: Instagram.com/CrystalHealingCare
LadyOfTheTrees is offline   Reply With Quote