Go Back   EarthSong Forums > Tools and Techniques > Energy Work

Energy Work for discussion of all types of energy work, methods and approaches

Old 11-13-10   #11
Feyhu
The Wanderer

Default Re: Third Eye Instant Response

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna View Post
Just a quick note - ignoring pain and healing pain are not at all the same thing. Pain usually has a reason, it's often a warning that we've overdone something or that we have an infection or disease that needs to be treated. If we ignore these warnings we could allow infections and diseases to rampage through our bodies, becoming more difficult to heal from, or even become fatal. Or we could keep doing whatever is inuring us to the point we cannot heal the damage we've done.
The mind is the only limit in this world.
Feyhu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-10   #12
VibeVoid

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadyElShafie View Post
Vibevoid, Maybe the easy access of energy through the third eye came from that i spent about more than a year meditating on third eye only.
Whenever I have headache, I just put focus on my third eye within seconds its starts tingling, I can bring more attention to it and start ordering/praying/asking for help to remove the headache.After that i try myself bring awarness to the location of headache then after couple of seconds the headache is over.
I have been treating headaches and other pain in my body, I have been very strictly away any type of medications/pills/treatments that you buy from a pharmacy, In the last 1 year this is the 2nd time to get headache [3 days ago]
when my 3rd eye started opening, i guess maybe i should say when i realised that it was open, i would get very heavy pains right in the middle of my forehead slight above and between my two eyebrows. i would visualise pouring out the pressure like emptying a glass of water on the floor and that would help relieve the pressure, not sure how it works for you but i have a very overactive 3rd eye.

the chakra system you practice will most likely give insight into what chakra combinations are being used in curing these ailments your speaking about, no chakra system i can think of puts the 3rd eye chakra in the category healing, however when that chakra opens others open with it, like the heart chakra. and that chakra is one of healing.
VibeVoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-10   #13
Cran'Thun
My little buttercup

Quote:
Originally Posted by VibeVoid View Post
when my 3rd eye started opening, i guess maybe i should say when i realised that it was open, i would get very heavy pains right in the middle of my forehead slight above and between my two eyebrows. i would visualise pouring out the pressure like emptying a glass of water on the floor and that would help relieve the pressure, not sure how it works for you but i have a very overactive 3rd eye.

the chakra system you practice will most likely give insight into what chakra combinations are being used in curing these ailments your speaking about, no chakra system i can think of puts the 3rd eye chakra in the category healing, however when that chakra opens others open with it, like the heart chakra. and that chakra is one of healing.
It doesn't matter which chakra he used. He focused on the energy and the energy is what helped him.
Cran'Thun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-10   #14
Technician

Thank you all for the conversations,

Cran'Thun i remember doing your excercies, I managed to finish them all in less than 20 minutes.

+If I'm Under influence of marijuana/hash , my energy sensation/perception amazingly grows. I can finish this excercies in less than 5 minutes+

Though what should i work on now ?
Old 11-14-10   #15
Cran'Thun
My little buttercup

I'll let you know tomorrow.
Cran'Thun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-10   #16
The Black Elf

The next step from projecting from the dragon throne is fully mature crown chakra as your link to the universe is improved.......eh,if pineal gland is like a regular torch,crown chakra is like 100,000,000 candle power searchlight(x3).

Is helped along by energy labelled Kundalini energy,the spine energy.Once you are resonating at a nice level it is then possible to raise the resonation of other's around you,sometimes with SPECTACULAR results,although with great power comes great responsibilities.

Keep us posted.

Paradox is your greatest friend in VOID!(echo,echo,echo,echo)TeamPull of mirrors)

When things No Longer seem contrar',discoveringis of t'other ar'!John Barbour(14thc)

With a strong will,patience & hard work,anything can be acheived - Liudmila(Babulja)R.I.P.(10/2/11)Temple of The Star.

That which has never been lost cannot be hidden
The Black Elf is offline   Reply With Quote